HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in East York  >  Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd

Reviews for Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd

Joseph in Georgina
Joseph in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Paving driveway and interlock repair

Thank you Joe for the excellent job you and your crew did on my driveway and interlock. My home looks like it's brand new and I have received many positive comments.

Your company should be applauded for its professionalism and I highly recommend your company.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was our absolute pleasure working with you. And we hope you enjoy your new driveway for years to come. Thanks once again for choosing Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd.

andrea.russell
andrea.russell
1 review Caledon, ON

Driveway

I called Angelo to get a estimate for my driveway. We made the appointment and he was there promptly and the price he gave us was great. He came back with his crew within a week and ripped out the old existing driveway. Angelo informed us that it is better that the driveway settle then come back and lay the new driveway down. Kingsway is of their word. They came back the next month to pave the new driveway. Angelo was always available to communicate with me either by phone or email. The driveway was done yesterday and the Kingsway Paving crew were fantastic, they did a great job. I would recommend Kingsway Paving & Interlocking to anyone. Great service & Great work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this valued review! It was our absolute pleasure working with you! We hope you enjoy your new driveway for years to come. Thanks once again for choosing Kingsway Paving & Interlocking!

Dale  in Etobicoke
Dale in Etobicoke

PAVING AND INTERLOCK FOR THREE HOMES

I suspect if you are reading this post, you are in search of a GOOD, RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, and most of all a COMPETANT contractor. It is a challenge for those wishing to hire a contractor. My wife and I have utilized the services of HOMESTARS in the past and following in-depth reviews, we have been fortunate and found good contractors in many different trades. We attended at the Toronto Home Show in March 2018 with the hopes of finding and speaking with a contractor to install interlocking stones and pave the driveway. We found three but KINGSWAY PAVING and INTERLOCK was the company we chose. We spoke with Joseph and told him what we wanted done. He said his company could handle the job. Joseph came to the house, listened to our plan and he in turn made suggestions that were both economical and functional. He gave us a price that was within our budget and indicated he would start the job in May or June depending on the weather. I spoke with the neighbours on both sides, told them what we had planned and they demonstrated an interest in speaking with Joseph to receive his input and a quote. Everyone agreed to have the work done. Two houses had their driveways paved and everyone decided to have interlocking stones installed between the houses. My wife and I decided to have flagstone installed on our front porch as well as the other work I mentioned previously. Joseph advised us what to expect and everyone agreed on the colour and make of the stone. About two weeks before the scheduled start date, we travelled to Brampton Brick to see a sample of the interlocking stone. After viewing the stones we decided to change our mind and ultimately picked a different stone. I called Joseph to tell him about the change and he indicated there was no problem with making the change as long as everyone involved was happy.
We received frequent calls from Joseph advising of our start date and to be prepared.
The crew arrived and what a crew it was. There was about eight workers supervised by Angelo. Joseph was also in attendance. Each member of the crew knew precisely what to do and were always and constantly on the go. I was simply amazed at the attention to detail that each worker possessed. The cutting of the interlock and the building of garden boxes and stairs was unbelievable. The assembly of all the pieces in the end demonstrated their focus and attention to detail. Everyone that contracted the services of KINGSWAY PAVING AND INTERLOCK were completely satisfied with both the price of the job and the services received by such a competent group of workers. At the end of the two day session the yards were cleared and swept down.
I realize how difficult it is to secure the services of a good and reliable contractor. I can tell you with no hesitation that if you contact Joseph at Kingsway Paving and Interlock, your contractor anxiety and doubt will be a thing of the past. Kingsway Paving is a company that has been in business for a number of years predominantly because they honour their promises, they do excellent work in a timely fashion and treat the customer with respect.

Thank you so much Dale for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We had a wonderful time working with you! It was our absolute pleasure. We are happy when our customers are happy! We hope you enjoy your new outdoor space and thanks again for putting your trust in us and choosing Kingsway Paving & Interlocking.

adam in Vaughan
adam in Vaughan

Best Paving Around 10/10

What an incredible group of men, I cant put into words how appreciative I am of this crew and what they did for me. They transformed my driveway from a crack filled piece of crap into a beautiful sight to see. 10/10 Would recommend and I will be seeing them again in the future for some interlock work.

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review! It was our pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new driveway for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Kingsway Paving & Interlocking!

Mary Patrica in Toronto
Mary Patrica in Toronto

Kingsway Paving has such a systematic approach to their projects

I must say, Kingsway Paving has such a systematic approach to their projects that it blew me away. They basically start off with a 3D- design sketch of the actual property. That way I was able to visually see how the new interlock would look on my property in a 3D virtual sketch. They only begin the project after we approve the 3D design so that was absolutely amazing! The finish product was absaloutly breathtaking! Thanks guys!!

Thank you Mary for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was our pleasure working with you and your husband. We hope you enjoy your new outdoor space this summer. Thanks again for choosing Kingsway.

Helen Kimberly in Toronto
Helen Kimberly in Toronto

I would never go to any other company...

I would never go to any other company for interlocking services. We are a corporate client with many residential investment properties and we interlocked every one with kingsway. - -

Thank you so much for your valued review! It was our absolute pleasure working with you. Thanks again for always calling on us!

Debra Hannah in Toronto
Debra Hannah in Toronto

Thank you kingsway!

I contacted Kingsway for their pool services! They gave me so much attention and suggested exactly how to make the pool fantastic. I listened to Charlie carefully and everything ran super smoothly! Really, they have done very well. My pool looks gorgeous! Thanks again kingsway.

Hi Debra! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are happy when a our clients are happy. We hope you enjoy your new pool and outdoor space. Thanks again for choosing us.

Lily Madelyn in Toronto
Lily Madelyn in Toronto

My pool looks gorgeous!

My pool looks gorgeous! Worked very well. Specially thanks to Charlie for nice support. Also, his team done very well.
They are intelligent and polite as well. They really know how to make a pool beautiful

Thank you Lily for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was our absolute pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new pool and outdoor living space for years to come. Thanks again for choosing Kingsway!

cane_veltri
cane_veltri
1 review Palgrave, ON

Paving and landscaping

Kingsway Paving just finished a substantial driveway and landscaping project in our front and back yards.
Large interlock patios, stone steps, fixing grading and drainage issues, new sod, and automatic sprinkler system.
Angelo and his team were fantastic. I have no experience in landscaping, and Angelo was very helpful in making recommendations for materials and approaches that met our needs and budget.
His team worked hard and were incredibly efficient throughout the job. They were extremely careful about leaving the worksite cleaned up and organized at the end of every day, and did their best to keep the noisy machinery work to the middle of the day, to avoid bothering our neighbours.
We are very happy with Kingsway Paving and the end result.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this valued review! We are happy when our customers are happy! We loved working with you! And we were so happy with the outcome! We hope you enjoy your outdoor living space for years to come! Thanks once again for choosing Kingsway Paving & Interlocking.

Mike &.
Mike &.
1 review Palgrave, ON

Interlocking

Kingsway Paving did a superb job. Everything this company says they stick by their word. From when Charlie first came out to give us a estimate to when his crew came out to complete the job they were very professional, personable and clean. They were very honest and promised to do what they said. Our backyard patio is beautiful and exceptionally done. We were very impressed and have already told family and friends. Think quality and not always getting the cheaper quote. We would re hire them again. Thanks Kingsway and crew. Mike & Dianna

Hi Mike! Thank you for this amazing review! It was our absolute pleasure working with you and your wife. We strive to make our customers happy that is our number 1 priority!
We hope you enjoy your new outdoor living space!

More about Kingsway Paving & Interlocking Ltd

Kingsway Paving & Interlocking is located north of Toronto. We provide asphalt paving and interlocking paver services for your residential and commercial needs. We are professional paving and interlocking contractors serving customers in the Greater Toronto Area.

Whether you are looking to have your driveway paved with asphalt, interlocking using paver stones for your driveway and walkway, backyard patio or need us for your commercial needs for parking lots. We do it all! Consider Kingsway Paving & Interlocking as your driveway contractor and select using asphalt paving, interlocking pavers or concrete.

We have the expertise and back up our work with a 1 year warranty. Our experience, knowledge, personnel and equipment gives us the assurance that we can provide you with a service for all your asphalt paving and interlocking needs for your home, commercial & industrial requirements. Our commercial services

Kingsway paving & Interlocking has been in business for over 25 years providing quality workmanship to customers in the GTA. Get a quote from the professionals before you start any work on your driveway, walkway or outdoor patio, You will be glad you did.