Cando Renovations

Reviews for Cando Renovations

Alida In Whitby
Alida In Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen , Floor, Railing & Painting..

Cando Renovations installed a new kitchen,ceramic floor, wall tile as well as oak railings. Cando also painted my kitchen, hallway, entrance, livingroom and diningroom.
Bert and his team were very helpful with all my renovation needs. The renovation was completed in just over a month.
I would highly recommend Cando Renovations ..

Alida Whitby

Vince, Oakville
Vince, Oakville

Basement, shower

Cando Renovatations finished our basement in 2005, replaced our ensuite shower in 2009, and have also competed numerous smaller projects for us. We have always been very impressed not only with the standard of workmanship, but also the advice and recommendations that Bert and his team provides. Reliable and trustworthy, we would definitely recommend this company and would use them again.

Robert Rogers - Pickering
Robert Rogers - Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Built a deck in my backyard

I had Cando Renovations build me a deck approx 10 years ago. They completed it within quote provided and within the weekend as promised. The deck has held up very well over the years of use. Since then we had Cando Improvements replace our windows and again the service was exceptional. I would use this company for any other home renovations I might consider in the future.

georg in ajax
georg in ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

windows replaced

WE GOT 6 ESTIMATES FROM LOCAL CONTRACTORS. CANDO BY FAR CAME UP WITH THE BEST SUGGESTIONS FOR RENOVATING THE STYLE OF WINDOWS. WE WANTED CERTAIN THINGS AND BERT ASKED WHY DO THAT WHEN YOU CAN DO THIS AND MORE REASONABLE. WE WERE MORE THAN SATISFIED HOW IT ALL TURNED OUT. NO EXTRA COSTS AND ON TIME MATTERED SINCE WORK DONE IN WINTER WEATHER.

Kevin in Unionville
Kevin in Unionville

Finishing Basement

Cando Renovations finished our basement in 2004. Since then, they have done many other jobs in our house including putting in wood floors on the second level. All work was done very well, on time and on budget. Since completing our basement, Cando Renovations has completed my brother's basement, re-done my sister's kitchen and bathroom, and done many jobs for my parents. We are all extremely satisfied with their work, and will continue to work with them.

More about Cando Renovations

**Specializing in Load Bearing Wall Removal**

Cando Renovations Inc ( Bert de Haan)started renovations in 1975
We do all home and office renovations
We take pride in our work
Owner operated
We always put the customer's needs first.
On time and on budget renovations.

Convert your bathtub into a shower with the Safeway Step. Save thousands!
Installed for you in two hours.

Our services include:
**Load bearing wall removal and engineering**
Custom kitchen & bathroom cabinets, Ceramic, Slate, Marble tile work, Plumbing, Gas fire places, In floor heating

We also are experts in wheelchair- handicapped accessible renovations. Windows, doors, siding. soffit facia, Skylights.