Cando Renovations

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Cando Renovations

He Came, He Saw, He Conquered.

Bert took down two walls and installed 2 large wood beams within half a day. He had the right equipment and a solid team to make sure the project was fast and efficient.

Bert was a great guy to do business with and followed true to his word.

Job Price

Thank you for allowing Cando renovations to remove your Load Bearing Walls It was a pleasure working with you both. Cheers. Bert

Kdawg in
1 review Bowmanville, ON

There is no one I would recommend more than Bert and his crew to remove a load bearing wall! They were fast and efficient, clean and when we made small changes to our original idea they were very obliging to work with us, Bert always answered us when we called or text, this might seem unimportant but it shows his commitment to keeping his customers happy! He charged us EXACTLY what the original qoute was even after we made changes to the original plan, keep up the good work guys! Kevin Davidson From Bowmanville

Job Price

Thank for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you.
Cheers Bert

Cameron in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Bert came in to see us right away and discuss our kitchen renovation plans, offer his suggestions, and schedule a start date. He and his team made themselves available to start even earlier than originally scheduled which was great for us. We had a change in our plan that meant erasing work they'd already completed and he accommodated us 100%. They were in and out so quick. Thank you, Guys!

Thank you for letting Cando renovations help with your Reno needs Cheers. Bert

Greg in Toronto

Burt and his crew did an amazing job on the removal of the wall and placement of the beam. They were finished within two days, and cleaned up after themselves, and were gone.

Job Price

Thank you Greg for allowing us to remove your Load Bearing Wall. It was a pleasure to work for you and thanks for the beers on completion. Cheers. Bert

mikster in Toronto

I contact Bert for a load bearing wall removal in my basement he was professional and easy to deal with. Willing to work with my budget at a very reasonable price. I contact multiple contractors for the job and every single one of them settled for a phone snap photo of the wall I wanted to remove except for Bert he said he rather be on site to check it out that itself tells you how serious he is about my business and his work. His crew came in and finished the job in a jiffy! The final product looked amazing his crew was amazing and nice. Will re-hire and recommend for sure! Thanks again Bert for making this happen.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure to help you with the Load Bearing Wall Removal. Cheers. Bert

PARVIZ in Mississauga

Bert and his team did a fantastic job in our house.
He was on time, cared on details and quality of installation. I am very happy with his job and recommend him to anyone who need such a service

Job Price

Thank you for the opportunity to do your Load Bearing Wall Removal It was a pleasure working for you. Cheers. Bert

rosie8889 in Mississauga

From the very beginning Bert and his team were very professional. Always arriving on time, personable and kept us well informed on the progress of the project. Bert recommended solutions that other companies didn't and finished the job ahead of schedule. He was always available to answer our questions. Him and his team were well organized and tidy. Our basement looks amazing.

Job Price

Thank you for allowing us to help with your Load Bearing Wall Removal. On arrival we needed to move a 1000 lb beam. I had to stop your 75 year young father from helping to pick it up Please thank him for wanting to help and the glass of wine on completion. Cheers. Bert

anita in Ottawa

we are pleased to say that Bert and his crew were terrific. Bert was very responsive, committed to a price and schedule, and adhered to both. Highly recommended!Load bearing wall was done a month ago. Very knowledgeable and work was done very fast. Highly recommend Bert for a great job.

Job Price

Thank you for allowing us to help with your Load Bearing Wall Removal it was a pleasure to work with you. Cheers. Bert

Dbonanca

They were fast, priced reasonably, and professional. I'm so happy with my new open concept main floor, it's like a dream come true thanks to Bert and his team. Just when I wasn't sure if I could do what I wanted to do Bert had my back and got the job done quickly and properly. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is thinking of removing walls.

Job Price

Thank you for letting us remove your Load Bearing Walls it was a pleasure working your you getting paid in full before the work is complete is a rare occasion. Thank for your trust in us. Cheers. Bert

Gerry in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

I am very pleased to say that Bert and his crew were terrific. Unlike previous contractors in the past Bert was very responsive, committed to a price and schedule, and adhered to both. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you for allowing Cando Renovations to remove your Load Bearing Walls it was pleasure working for you and we look forward to your next project. Cheers. Bert

More about Cando Renovations

Cando Renovations Inc ( Bert de Haan)started renovations in 1975
We do all home and office renovations
We take pride in our work
Owner operated
We always put the customer's needs first.
On time and on budget renovations.

Convert your bathtub into a shower with the Safeway Step. Save thousands!
Installed for you in two hours.

Our services include:
Load bearing wall removal and engineering, Custom kitchen & bathroom cabinets, Ceramic, Slate, Marble tile work, Plumbing, Gas fire places, In floor heating

We also are experts in wheelchair- handicapped accessible renovations. Windows, doors, siding. soffit facia, Skylights.