Mona Home and Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home and Office Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mona Home and Office Cleaning

Margaret L in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I searched HomeStars.com and contacted a number of cleaning services, and Mona was one of the most timely and efficient companies with responding to my request for a quote.

Through phone calls and emails, they were very thorough in asking for details about our home to determine the appropriate services we would require. With a baby crawling around the home, it was helpful to know that Mona is careful about cross contamination between clients' homes and also within each client's home (e.g. mops are not shared between homes, microfiber cloths are colour coded so that what is used for bathrooms are not used in rest of the home).

In order to quickly accommodate our initial request for a superior clean, they notified us in advance that Judith would be available sooner, but for a shorter time frame; however, she could return later in the week to complete the superior clean. Judith left a good first impression as she is punctual, hard working, professional, and eager to get things cleaned. She spent a good chunk of time cleaning the bathrooms, and was sure to check in with me to make sure I was happy with her work. Judith and the admin team (Arlene and Donna) were all open to constructive feedback about our preferences, which were taken into consideration when Judith returned to complete the superior clean. This allowed our relationship with Mona to get off on a good start.

They also check in with us after each cleaning to make sure we are happy before proceeding with the payments. Although it is more expensive than what I was quoted by other companies, we do want to make sure that Judith is compensated well and fairly for the laborious work she does.

Another positive is that Mona is flexible with the amount of time per day we commit to. Some of the other companies require a minimum of 3 hours per cleaning day.

I look forward to receiving regular cleaning services with Mona and will try my best to provide an updated review in a few months.

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for providing such an extensive review on Mona. We are pleased to hear that our thorough processes from quote to check in after your initial clean met your expectations. In addition it is very important to Mona that our clients are satisfied with the overall experience. We are also delighted to hear that Arlene, Donna and Judith provided you with excellent service!

Devon

Daniel came for a first clean of my apartment, and it the results were great. The base clean was 1.5 hours, and I had also arranged for cleaning blinds and windows on top of that, for 2 hours in total.

Job Price

Thank you Devon for reviewing your first clean with Mona Home and Office Cleaning. We at Mona, are pleased to hear that you are happy with your Eco-friendly clean and that Daniel met our 2 hour estimate for your clean. Mona Home and Office Cleaning looks forward to servicing your Toxin free clean again in future!

Patricia

Fiona and Donna did a wonderful job cleaning my home. They were punctual and worked hard to ensure that my home was sparkling clean by the time they left. Thank you Fiona and Donna!

Job Price

Hello Patricia, Thank you for your review of your home cleaning. We pride our cleaners on their punctuality and their hard work. Fiona and Donna will be pleased with the review.

Kelly

Judith arrived right on time. We went through the house to see what areas needed the most attention and then she went straight to work. I requested the Superior Cleaning which was estimated to take about 7.5 hours and that is exactly how long it took. Judith was very polite and extremely professional and my house was absolutely spotless when she was finished. I will definitely be signing up for monthly cleanings going forward! I have already recommended Judith to two of my friends.

Job Price

Hello, Thank you for your home cleaning review. We try to quote within an hour of what your home requires and we are pleased that Judith was right on time. We pride our Company with polite and professional cleaners. Judith will pleased with your review.

Charlene from Toronto

We had Daniel clean our home for the first time, and under atypical circumstances he did a good job - he was held up at a previous client's home, so ended up cleaning around our family of 5 as we arrived home from school/work and started to prep dinner etc. He was very polite and friendly with us and our 3 small children. Daniel worked hard, and was very efficient. We appreciate having a clean home to come home too and are looking forward to an ongoing bi-weekly clean from Mona Home Cleaning!

Job Price

Hello, Thank you for your home cleaning review. Daniel will be pleased by your review. We thank you for your understanding as sometimes we have difficulties getting to home on time. We pride our Company in having such polite, friendly, hard working and efficient cleaners. Thank you

Tin in Markham

I've worked with 3 other cleaners. This was my first routine cleaning and Norie's work was of high quality.

On time, fair in flexibility (chose my own environmental friendly product for countertop), careful and thorough clean to even the corners and tougher spots.

Job Price

Hello, Thank you for your home cleaning review. We are pleased you were happy with Norie's cleaning of your home. We hope all of our cleaners are of high quality and are flexible in your home. Norie will be pleased by your review.

1 review Gravenhurst, ON

Monica and Norie were punctual (even in a snow storm) efficient and worked very quickly. More importantly they did a great job. They spent extra time where needed. I would certainly have them back.

10 days later Fiona cleaned my house with equal efficiency and professionalism. My wife has recently returned home from a lengthy stay in hospital and she was extremely pleased with the work that Fiona accomplished. We hope to have Fiona return now every two weeks.

Job Price

Hello and thank you for your home cleaning review. We pride our Company on our cleaners being punctual, efficient and professional. Monica, Norie and Fiona will all be please by your review.

Michelle in Toronto

Incredibly satisfied with the cleaning and service from Mona Home and Office Cleaning. The cleaners did and excellent job and were super friendly and for a reasonable price. I would def recommend using them.

Job Price

Hello and thank you for home cleaning review. We will let the cleaners know about your review.

Alejandra Perez-Gomez in Markham

Judith did a great job cleaning my condo and was very friendly. She was punctual, thorough and professional; I plan on using Mona Home and Office Cleaning services again in the future.

Job Price

Hello and thank you for your home cleaning review. We pride oursleves on staying on time, completing a thorough job and keeping it professional. Judith will be please with your review

Sandra in Markham

I have had Tracey clean my home once a month now for almost one year. I am very pleased with her attention to detail, friendliness, schedule flexibility and timeliness. I did try 2 other cleaning companies before Mona Home and Office Cleaning, but the service they provided was not nearly as good as what Tracey provides.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We pride our cleaners on their level of detail, friendliness, flexibility, and timeliness. Tracy will be please with your review.

More about Mona Home and Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.