Mona Home and Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home and Office Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mona Home and Office Cleaning

Cindy in Leslieville

Sheri Anne and her girls are just fabulous! They're courteous and professional and do a fantastic job cleaning. I've recommended them to many friends and do so without hesitation. I use them whenever and wherever I can for all my properties!

Job Price
Avery in Leslieville

My Mona service was AMAZING. The girls were great – very polite and friendly. They cleaned parts of my house that I have (embarrassingly) never cleaned myself! They did such an amazing job. So thorough, and quick too.

I love that Mona cleaning is entirely eco-friendly. After they left, my house smelled fresh and clean - and not like chemicals.

I'm recommending Mona cleaning to all my friends.

Job Price

More about Mona Home and Office Cleaning

mona home and office cleaning provides customized Toxin-Free cleaning services for the worried mom! mona helps you breathe easy by eliminating the use of toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals. This helps prolong the life of your carpets, flooring, furniture, appliances and most importantly - its safe for use around your loved ones.

Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals who have a sincere passion for the work they do. All staff are mona certified prior to cleaning your home.

Our products are Toxin-Free! Your health and safety is paramount so we use only 100% safe for your family and pets, naturally derived products to make your home or office clean (not because it’s the right way to clean – because it’s the better way to clean).

mona will help you breathe easy by eliminating toxic and hazardous cleaning chemicals … and the old school methods with new school appeal are the things that make mona’s heart tick.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Vileda, Universal Stone We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
Weekly and Biweekly maintenance, One time and Spring cleanings, Post Renovations, Move Ins and Move Outs, Residential and Office cleanings.
2008