Mona Home and Office Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
16A Main St North Markham ON L3P1X2
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Mona Home and Office Cleaning  >  Sparkling bathrooms and kitchen
SL
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Mona Home and Office Cleaning
416.628.4905
Toronto

Monica and Norie did an amazing job! My bathrooms and kitchen were super clean - I have never seen my appliances sparkle! We previously had another cleaning company do our home, but we weren't satisfied as they rushed through to complete the job within the specified time. Monica and Norie were very detailed in their clean, and made certain to not miss anything. If they couldn't get to something, I was notified and I made a mental note for the next clean :) I would much rather a cleaner that does a thorough job than have someone "clean the whole house" in a rush. Thank you again for a great job! Would highly recommend!

Update: Nadia recently started to clean my house, and she is top notch! Super friendly and does an amazing job. She goes above and beyond!

Your comments are very much appreciated on your house cleaning! We agree that a great house cleaning is all in the details and are thrilled that you noticed the sparkle in your appliances! We look forward to our future cleaning appointments with you!

Team Mona