Alex Movers

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Alex Movers

Reviews for Alex Movers

Gina  in Toronto
Gina in Toronto

The worst moving company.

They are the worst moving company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is disgusting, they tell you a quote over the phone and charge you with other made up 'fees' later that they don't tell you up front.

They break your stuff and ruin your floors by dragging item and furniture around the house!!
Corners of my walls are also damaged, it needs new painting. There are chips on the furniture and scratches. I now have to renovate my floors which is going to cost huge money because of the all the indents that was caused by dragging from the entrance.

They have very unprofessional and inexperienced workers at the company. They didn't even have any equipment to properly transport boxes or furniture items. They were moving one or two boxes at a time by hand taking up more time so they can charge your more money for the time. I had to help move with my own cart I had and they would put more boxes on my cart! What kind of moving company is this?!

They were total waste of my time and money, save yourself the trouble!
It was a horrendous moving experience.

Make sure to point who was working!!! I believe, that you you would remember names.
I (www.alexthemover.ca) had a commercial contract for last two months and wasn't involved in residential moves!
Best regards.
Alex the mover
Not associated with Alex moving!

Katie Hwang in North york
Katie Hwang in North york
1 review North York, ON

Moving

Alex was very helpful and very efficient. He and his helper came on time and moving stuffs quickly. Even stuffs that weren't packed, they managed to pack them and load them into their truck. I was very impressed with their services and I used their service few time for myself. I also recommended to my good friend for their moving.

Junction Scott
Junction Scott

Moving

Alex Movers has moved us twice. He and his team are very professional, easy going, very affordable [65.00/hour + 65.00 flat fee for the truck, supplies and 2 men]. He does every job himself -- nothing to worry about with subcontracting. Good natured, great communication and like I said, very affordable and a pleasure to move with! Can't recommend highly enough.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?