AP Wagner

Hirsch from Burlington
Hirsch from Burlington
1 review Laval, QC

Appliance Parts

I ordered parts from them based on their stock level on their website. After I called to make sure the parts were on their way, I was told the were on back order and the website was wrong. No one can give me a straight answer as to when the parts will be in. Top top it off, they have already charged my credit card for parts they do not even have.

Tim in Calgary
Tim in Calgary

Appliance Parts

AP Wagner/Marcone Supply is a great resource for appliance DIY repair. Their staff are quite knowledgeable and helpful in finding parts you might not know the name of but can kind of describe. Their telephone support staff and in house staff have been great helping me find the parts I need to repair my LG fridge.

Ss in calgary
Ss in calgary

sells parts

Sells wide range of appliance parts for reasonable price. Provided model# and described problem. Promptly identified part needed and whether it was in stock. Helpful and friendly service. Had tried another calling another store and was quoted 6x the price!

Glen in Calgary
Glen in Calgary

Parts for appliance

I've been able to buy a part for an older stove and dishwasher from AP Wagner. In both cases, I had a hard time finding the part number on the internet, but in the store, they were able to quickly identify the part, and had them in stock!

Their price was also among the best I could find, and with a store in Calgary I could stop in at, there was no shipping and handling fees added.