Victory Carpentry

Reviews for Victory Carpentry

amelia.f.merrick in Toronto
amelia.f.merrick in Toronto

House Renovation

You wouldn't believe the "hidden horrors" in my house if I told you. They were real - the floor was on a 3 inch slope from front to back and 4 inches from side to side , when we peeled back the drywall on my party wall we were shocked to learn that the load bearing wall didn't exist, the chimney was about to cave in, the joists were like toothpicks!

But Victor and his team came in and did miracles! I now have a floor so level you can spill a glass of water and it doesn't move! I can't hear my neighbors tv anymore, because Victor built me a real wall, dividing our little row houses. The swing on my door swings evenly. Victor doesn't just make things structurally sound, but he does them beautifully and to perfection! He has an eye for detail and though you might think, "how could this bald guy rocking it out to led zepplin have a sense of design?" I assure you, he's got impeccable taste!

Now I just hope he will have time for my patio....

Thanks Amelia we appreciate it "& your porch will be done soon

Spiral Staircase Project

We have used Victory Carpentry on several occasions and have always been very satisfied by the attention to detail and quality workmanship produced by Victor and his team. Our latest project with Victory Carpentry was to install an outdoor spiral staircase to allow access from our 2nd storey kitchen to the backyard. The project involved assembly and installation of a prefabricated spiral staircase kit, installation of a sliding door, reconfiguration of eavestrough/downspout to accommodate sliding door, and laying patio stones at the bottom landing of the staircase. The finished product was of excellent quality, completed within budget and on time. I would highly recommend Victory Carpentry!

Ron Walsh in Oshawa
Ron Walsh in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Back Yard Deck

I was very much in need of a new back yard deck and thankfully a good friend of mine highly recommended Victor for the job. With a few suggestions from myself Victor then designed and built something that is not only very pleasing to the eye but a high standard of quality workmanship. My wife and I look forward to next season when we can entertain friends and family.
My thanks to Victor,Frankie and Matt a great crew.

Thanks Ron

Richard Fujiwara from Toronto
Richard Fujiwara from Toronto

Porch beams and post replacement

I have a 100 year old semi-detached house with a main beam that had rotted. The recent work on next door porch has short-comings and presents problems. Victor is the skilled carpenter with experience with older construction that I needed. I will be calling him for my next job. My neighbour will be calling him shortly to fix his problem.

Thanks Richard victory carpentry appreciate it

Rahul in Scarborough
Rahul in Scarborough

Roof extension on a balcony and new railing

Victor did an awesome job extending a roof on my balcony. He matched new roof with the old roof and did cedar wood ceiling and put a brand new railing. He is a great guy and does great job with his team.

Thanks Raul

Laundry Room

I had an old 1950's unfinished basement/laundry room that I wanted to drywall, put down flooring, move some plumbing and fix some electrical. Victor from Victory Carpentry was awesome. He got the job done on budget, worked hard for me and the end result looks great. Add in the fact that he is a really good guy and willing to work with you to make it all happen made it an excellent experience. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks

Kitchen

I hired victory carpentry to build a kitchen on 2nd floor.
They did a great job and set me up with additional tradesmen who were just as good.
Helpful with design, prompt service, and cleanup all excellent.
I would highly recommend them for small or big renos.

Backyard renovation

I have used Victory Carpentry for two projects, both of which have been done impeccably. The first project was a third floor floating deck, which was completed 2 years ago and still looks great. The second was an entire backyard renovation including complete demolition, drainage, sandstone resurfacing, gardens and custom storage areas. Victor is great to deal with, is honest, courteous and takes pride in his work. The same is true of the rest of his crew. I have found his pricing very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend Victory Carpentry.

Thanks Mark and Joslin

general contracting

Victory Carpentry to the rescue! We had the unfortunate experience of a flood in our rental property caused by the 2013 ice storm power/heat outage in Toronto. Damage to the 1st floor apartment was extensive. The tenants had to move out temporarily while repairs were being done. Victor of Victory Carpentry was there at a moments notice to assess the damage and prepare a quote for the insurance company. The work involved extensive demolition and removal of flood-damaged materials in bedroom and kitchen areas. Industrial-strength dehumidifiers were set up to dry things out before reconstruction. Reconstruction included installing new drywall for ceilings and walls, rebuilding a closet, rebuilding a coffered ceiling to preserve the original character of the bedroom, new trim/finish carpentry as required, minor plumbing and electrical, and finally painting. Victor and his team did a great job; the quality of the work was excellent and done in a timely manner. The job site was clean during construction and they went to great lengths to contain the dust and prevent it from contaminating the rest of the apartment and all the tenants belongings. When the tenants moved back in they were thrilled! - the apartment looked better than it did before the flood! Thanks Victor - the tenants and I really appreciated all your hard work.

barbara from Toronto
barbara from Toronto

enclosing front porch on a 100-year old semi

Victory Carpentry is great, I would not hesitate to recommend them.
I wanted to enclose the front porch of my 100-year old semi. Right from the start Victor was prompt and courteous. He gave me a quote and stuck to it - no surprises. He didn't just enclose the porch, he created a lovely room in the front of my house which I enjoy seeing every day! He took care with all aspects of the job, sourcing vintage windows for me to give the look I wanted. Ron who worked on the project was also great he did a beautiful job and was courteous and friendly, willing to come back and make adjustments to a door that had to be custom fitted. My neighbours have all admired the porch, saying it looks like it was always part of the house. Do not hesitate to hire Victory Carpentry!

Thanks Barbara glad we could help

More about Victory Carpentry

Welcome to Victory Carpentry. We offer general contracting services with a focus on medium sized projects (20k-250k). We provide the full scope of renovations to your existing house from full reconstruction to additions and project management from design to completion including all sub-trades. We also do landscaping, floating decks and stone work. Contact us today for to schedule an appointment with us.