The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Andrei in Thornhill
Andrei in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Duct cleaning

I was looking for a reputable company to do the duct cleaning in my house when I came across The Duct Cleaning Specialists. In addition to regular ducts and furnace work (with sanitization) I asked them to clean the dryer vent as well.
Paul arrived on time, was tidy and before starting went through the whole job in great details, explaining everything that will be done and why leaving no room for surprises. By the way, they have all that info available on their website which tells you about the company and very accurately reflects the procedure, pricing etc.
Job was completed on time and to my great satisfaction.

In the past I had my fingers burned hiring some crooks (to say the least) but that’s not what this review is about. This is about The Duct Cleaning Specialists - a company that can be used to set a benchmark of providing exceptional service with highly professional attitude. I would most definitely recommend The Duct Cleaning Specialists to anyone.

Hi Andrei,
Thank you for taking time to provide a review. As you know, I try to provide as much detail and explanation of the job, tools & equipment, and other helpful Indoor Air Quality information. Thanks again for the review, and for leaving out the part where I had locked my keys in the truck and had to wait around for a half hour while my spare key arrived. Thanks again, and if I can be of assistance in the future, please give me a call. Take care.

pele32 in Richmond Hill
pele32 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning

Just wanted to drop a few words of praise for the work that Paul did cleaning my ductwork.
He arrive on time, was tidy as promise, had no hidden fees or unknown surprises and did the work in the time it he said he would.
He even took the time to show me the process, answered my questions and left the place clean.
I would definetely recommen Paul Hannah and the Duct Cleaning Specialist to anyone looking for the same results.
All the best.

Roger from Richmond Hill

Hey Roger, hope all is well. Thanks for writing the review. Its appreciated as it helps to provide other customers that piece of mind knowing they can rely on a certain contractor. Nowadays, there about 40-50 "duct cleaning" companies that have popped up in the past year. Unfortuantly, about 85% of them have no clue what there doing, so customers have to really do research, to get the job done properly. If I can be of any assistance with new filters, humidfier pads, or maintenance, please give me a call. Thank you for your business, and please keep me in mind for your next duct cleaning in a couple years.

Mark (Downtown)
Mark (Downtown)

Duct Cleaning

I am very happy I hired The Duct Cleaning Specialists and would recommend them to clean your ducts.

Their price was very competitive but what impressed me most was the awesome service and level of professionalism they provided. Paul explained in detail what they would do and how long it would take, with great accuracy. They were very professional in always taking their shoes off while walking through our house and spent the extra time to clean-up after they were finished. They actually left our home cleaner then it was before they arrived. Paul was also kind enough to show me his truck and the modern equipment necessary to clean our ducts. He also provided me some photos of how our ducts looked after being cleaned.

Great price and excellent service! I would definitely recommend The Duct Cleaning Specialists.

Hey Mark, thank you for doing the review. As you know first hand, I beleive it is very important to inform the customer about the job, equipment, and information about there system, so they can do the proper maintenance required, which will prolong the life of the equipment, and reduce any costly system repairs. If there is anything else I can help you with, such as cleaning your bathroom exhausts and dryer exhaust (hint-hint) please give me a call. Thanks again for the review, and I hope to have you as a customer in a couple years time.
Paul

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor.
VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING

We are members of the NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION. Every technician has received NADCA Certification as an Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) or Ventilation Maintenance Technician (VMT).

Verify our credentials here

We are also an Accredited Business listed with the Better Business Bureau. CHECK OUT OUR BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU LISTING

Click here to MEET OUR TEAM
These people are why we are #1 on @homestars

Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at
You can also visit us online

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Feel free to come by our office to meet us and see our equipment and procedures first hand.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists is a family owned and operated company in Southern Ontario. We are fully operational all year round and have specialized in Residential and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning since 2002. Our goal is to achieve a healthier, cleaner, and safer indoor environment for you and your loved ones; while providing dependable, timely, quality service, and 100% customer satisfaction. We also maintain liability insurance coverage to give our customers that extra piece of mind and have an individual membership with the Indoor Air Quality Association.

We utilize “Source Removal,” the mechanical cleaning of system components to remove dirt and debris. We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems. A copy of this standard is available upon request.

The Duct Cleaning Specialists strive to provide the highest quality, most reliable service in the industry to help our customers achieve better indoor air quality and to assist them in taking a proactive approach to their air system maintenance, thereby reducing the need for costly repairs.

All materials contained on this Web site, including design, text, images, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are Copyright © by The Duct Cleaning Specialists. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of the materials on this Web site -- including linking or posting to another website, reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of The Duct Cleaning Specialists is strictly prohibited and actively enforced.

Duct Cleaning
Humidifiers, HEPA Air Cleaners, Programmable Thermostats, Filters, UV Lights & More. Visit us online for a complete product list www.ductcleaningspecialists.ca
Air Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Dryer Exhaust Cleaning, Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning, Sanitization, Central Vac Cleaning. Visit us online for a complete service list www.ductcleaningspecialists.ca
Honeywell, Aprilaire, General Aire, but we can service and sell all makes and models.
for Pricing please visit us online www.ductcleaningspecialists.ca
2002
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or we will re-clean the system
Cash, Cheque, VISA & Mastercard
G3 (TSSA), Air Systems Cleaning Specialists & Ventilation Systems Mold Remediator (NADCA)
NADCA, NFPA, IAQA, TSSA, WSIB, CARAHS, Better Business Bureau
ASCS, CVI, VSMR, VMT, Fall Protection Awareness, WHMIS
$329
PROJECT RATE
Varies by home & services being performed
2 Year Warranty, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Manufacturer's warranty on products sold