Handyman Josh - No Longer In Business

Handyman Services
Un Known Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Toronto  >  Handyman Josh - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Handyman Josh - No Longer In Business

Tara in Don Mills
Tara in Don Mills
1 review East York, ON

Kitchen Fixer-Uppers

Handyman Josh is a very reliable service for any fixing up you need around the house. Especially great if you don't have a handyman around! He comes on time, doesn't waste any time and has reasonable prices. I will definitely recommend Handyman Josh to anyone!

Ann Marie Toronto
Ann Marie Toronto

Backyard deck reno

Josh is hard working, reliable and does a fantastic job.

He was timely in his communications with me regarding the project. We set a deadline and he met it. His craftsmanship is precise, you can see it the final product. He is passionate about his work and takes pride ever step of the way.

I know my mom will be taken back when she sees her new deck.

I'd like to see Handyman Josh on his own HGTV program in the near future. We need more Contractors like him!

Ann Marie, Thank you so much for taking a moment to review me on homestars.com - I really appreciate that you took the time to do this, it means a lot to me and my business. Josh

More about Handyman Josh - No Longer In Business

Offering handyman services for the greater Toronto area. No job is too small! Honest, On time, & reliable.