Kingsway Roofing

Reviews for Kingsway Roofing

Irene from Mississauga
Irene from Mississauga

New Roof

We got approx 5 quotes for our roof, rangeing from $6000 to $10000 and using different types of material. Kingsway was the middle of the pack but more so they had the best quality of material and service. They came when they said they were coming and did a great job. Added vents because we needed them and did some other fixes they thought was necessary without charging us. The work was done well, on time and very clean. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof.

David B.
David B.
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Roof Shingling of my home

The quality of workmanship was excellent. I got 5 quotes and Peter's offered the best value. I stayed home to make sure nothing was swap out and did everything as per the contact. His team cleaned as they went. My new roof looks great. Peter was great!

RP from Toronto
RP from Toronto

Roofing for home and garage

Peter and his team did an excellent job. His quote was very competitive and his workmanship was first class. He was recommended to us by our neighbors, who also had a first class experience.

Prateek in Scarborough
Prateek in Scarborough
7 reviews Scarborough, ON

Roofing work

We were very happy with the service we received from Kingsway Roofing. They were quick and efficient, and had a very professional attitude. They cleaned up very thoroughly after themselves, which I appreciated. The employees went above and beyond, by bringing us a variety of samples to examine (even when we changed our minds a few times), and even gave us suggestions on what colours would best match the brick on our home. Thank you for a great job!

Georgia in  Etobicoke
Georgia in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Complete roof system

I had my roof done by Kingsway Roofing in 2009. Valerie was very prompt and professional. He explained every feature of the installation, materials that will be used and why they will be used. He returned calls pretty well immediately. His quote was the best and the materials and workmanship are exceptional for the price.

All stages of roof and accessories where installed by quality tradesmen and there were no subcontractors involved. The work was done by KIngsway Roofing employees so that accountability and responsibility for the work was guaranteed. Valerie and Peter did the work themselves along with their crew so quality of workmanship was maintained for every step of the entire roofing and accessory installation.

Installed was a drip edge, step flashing, all new chimney flashing, bathroom vent, and other flashing, plus ice shield, underlayment, new skylight, repair of decking, ridge vent and other features. The price for all this was excellent and unbeatable. I had a lot of quotes and no other company was able to match the quality of workmanship, materials used and price.

So if you want your roof done the right way then go with Kingsway Roofing. I am very pleased and happy. Other tradespeople such as chimney and aluminum guys have all commented on the excellent quality and workmanship of my roof!

Great work Valerie, Peter and crew!

Today, I called Valerie for a quote for installation of a kitchen vent. Once again, I am not disappointed. He came within 15 minutes, gave me a excellent quote and his professional opinion about where to place the vent and how it should be installed. (Tricky, because there is not much space between the wall and skylight for installation.) I am confident that I will have the vent installed correctly so I am not worried at all, like I usually do when workers come to work on my home. And, the price is unbeatable.

Thanks, Valerie. I wish all trades people where like you. It would make home repairs so much more enjoyable when not having to worry about anything and knowing it is done right for a very fair price, like you and your company do.

Georgia

Valeri in Etobicoke
Valeri in Etobicoke
9 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Bungalow complete roofing

Kingsway Roofing promptly returned my phone call inquiry (in contrast to many others that never called back) and gave very reasonable price. After doing my research, I wanted some better material than a basic 3-tab shingles and ordered CertainTeed Landmark, which turned to be an excellent product. Peter and Valeriy accommodated all my requests and did the job (stripped old shingled and installed new ones) in one day, the same day the material arrived from CertanTeed. The quality of the work is fantastic. (I climbed the ladder a few days later and was amazed how could they achieve absolutely straight lines on my old house where nothing was straight.) I wish other trades were that professional.

John Hanna in Etobicoke
John Hanna in Etobicoke
34 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Full roof and venting

These guys were great. Did a great job while being efficient and tidy. Great job installing 4 new vents int the highest area of the roof. Quick, completed in one day and cleaned up very well.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Shingle and Flat Roof

Vallery and his team did a great job on my flat and shingle roof.

He came by right away to give me a quote and after 4 quotes his was the best. He came recommended by a contractor friend who worked with him on a job.

It did take a while (over a month) before they got to my house, but when they did, they did a great job.

They also replaced my skylight in the bathroom which was a source of a leak.

I just bought a new home and will be using them again.

MR in Etobicoke
MR in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Full Roof

These guys are excellent. I had estimates ranging as high as $16k. Punctuality, quality, price, timeliness, cleanup, follow up was excellent. I have yet to find a roofing nail on my lawn!

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto

Full Re-Roofing

Peter and Valery and their crew are fantastic - we have a roof with some abnormal complications such as a turret and a flat section, but they were able to tackle it all quickly and thoroughly. We had 3 layers of existing shingles on both the house and garage as well as a pile of 'extra' pea gravel on our flat roof - a lot of material to take away since we wanted everything stripped off down to the wood.

On top of the massive amount of material to be removed, we have demanding neighbours who are home all day and kept a watchful eye to ensure no damage was done to their own properties (tight urban site with some delicate wall finishes like stucco). Kingsway Roofing managed to keep everyone happy and left our place and the neighbour's spotless.

We also had to have a mason in to re-build a chimney on the flat roof *during* the re-roofing work, and Kingsway was very co-operative with sharing space and access with another trade despite no oversight from a contractor or the owners.

The one area that might be a bit stronger is in communications - as an architect I had plenty of questions beforehand but it wasn't always easy to get a response. This is due to how busy Kingsway Roofing is, which is further proved by the fact that they took only 2 long days to do our house and garage (a total of 25 hours). Once on site, they were very comfortable fielding questions and even invited me up onto the roof to see things were progressing and take photos.

I consider them to be knowledgeable, thorough, and fast roofers and our quote from them was towards the bottom end of the quotes we received for the job (ranging $7,000-$21,000). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends or family (and already have).