Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Landscape Lighting
6986 Financial Drive Mississauga ON L5N 8J4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in Brampton  >  Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

John from Oakville

Was doing a kitchen renovation recently and wanted to purchase some slim led under cabinet lighting. After searching on many sites I found Lid design store in Mississauga. The manager Jimmy was a polite, friendly, and very knowledgeable sales person. He took time to find out what products you needed and explained in detail on each on. There's no up selling with Jimmy just great precise customer service. The store offers diy projects or can arrange for installation. One item I purchase was out of stock but Jimmy delightfully said he would deliver to my home. Store has many options for lighting than other stores carry. For my purchase of under cabinet lights Jimmy explained how simple it was to hook up and I decided to install on my own. After only two hours I had all my lights installed and they look amazing. If your looking for led lighting make sure you check out Jimmy Hamilton at Lid design Mississauga.... he's there for all your lighting needs.

Gus in Mississauga

The final results for my LED project were fantastic! Generally I am not one to write reviews as it is hard to tell legit from fakes however I am making an exception. The customer service and product knowledge that Jimmy demonstrated to me went above and beyond my expectations making it a stress free for me. Within a week, concept to order to install. Perfect.
Give Jimmy a try, you wont regret it.

Blake in Mississauga

Jimmy has been very helpful with our home lighting LED conversion. Always willing to talk about options - he definitely sells using knowledge, not by pushing. Very fair and honest.

Sigrid  in

Great customer service . Kept me informed every time installation could be continued due to rain and when they would be coming back.

Very pleasant Personnel to deal with and on top of the job.

Denis MacDougall in Brampton

The company installed under counter and over cabinet LED lighting in our kitchen replacing fluorescent lighting. Knowledgeable customer friendly service completing the project on time and on budget. When the Led bulb over our kitchen table burned out prematurely it was replaced at no cost with no questions asked. We will go to them with all of our future Led lighting needs.

DT from Toronto

Absolute excellent store and great service from Jimmy. Wanted to retrofit my existing light fixtures to LED but retain the soft, warm light. No problem here ... bulbs were provided to test out, picked the bulbs that worked best, bought everything i needed. When one type of bulb wouldn't work with a dimmer, bulbs were quickly swapped for ones that would. Great service, great supply of an electrician as well to install some additional switches in my home. Really a great experience. These guys have a depth of selection of lights that is well-beyond your typical home store to fit any bulb need. Really, really good. Thank you for your help Jimmy.

Mike

Shopping for a new set of LED lights is a challenging task, especially when you're new to it and have no idea how they work. Thankfully, with the assistance of the amazing staff at the Mississauga location, I was fully educated on the subject and really appreciate it. The professional that I dealt with, Jimmy H., took the time to patiently explain how the lights work along with the benefits of using LED lighting. He was well educated on the subject, kind, thoughtful and provided me with the best customer service both before and after the purchase. He also only uses high quality materials at a great price and I highly recommend this company to anybody looking to install LED lights. This company has solutions for every single type of lighting regardless of the application. Overall, a great company and will definitely recommend it to everybody!

Zachsmom in Oakville

I never write reviews, but I am so impressed by LiD and Brendan, and their service and after service customer care, that I wanted others to know. After searching reviews on Homestars and getting quotes, we were most impressed by LiD and their competitive pricing. They arrived on schedule and finished the job in a timely manner. The workers always seemed safe, despite reaching some pretty tricky spots under our roof! Our neighbour, who is electrically minded, was impressed by their work, and got LiD to do their exterior down lighting as well! The products they used seemed of excellent quality. However a year later, when lightening supposedly struck our house and the downlighting went out, Brendan came the day I called and in a week, replaced all the lights at no charge! I was afraid he wouldn't care like other contractors we've used in the last, but his integrity has made us customers for life. I would recommend them for sure!

Kimberly in Brampton
1 review Ayr, ON

LID WAS REFERRED TO ME BY A SEMI-RETIRED ELECTRICIAN. HE TOLD ME HE WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE QUALITY OF THEIR PRODUCTS & HOW QUICK THEIR RESPONSES WERE TO HIS INQUIRIES.

I WENT TO LID IN WATERLOO SEVERAL WEEKS AGO. THE PEOPLE THERE WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE. THEY PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH BRENDAN AND WE BEGAN TO DISCUSS INSTALLING LED POT LIGHTS THROUGHOUT THE MAIN FLOOR OF MY HOME, UNDER THE COUNTER LED STRIP LIGHTING IN THE KITCHEN, AND LANDSCAPE LIGHTING IN THE FRONT YARD. HE WAS QUICK TO RESPOND, CAME TO COMPLETE A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION & ESTIMATE. OVER THE COURSE OF A FEW WEEKS HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I FELT CONFIDENT LID WAS THE COMPANY TO COMPLETE THE JOB.

BRENDAN & HIS TEAM OF ELECTRICIANS WERE PUNCTUAL, POLITE, AND I FELT COMFORTABLE HAVING THEM IN MY HOME. THEY INVOLVED ME THROUGHOUT THE DECISION MAKING PROCESS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I HAD ADDITIONAL ODD JOBS THAT I ASKED IF THEY WOULD MIND DOING FOR ME SUCH AS INSTALLING SOME DIMMER SWITCHES & A LIGHT FIXTURE I HAD PURCHASED. THEY DID NOT HESITATE TO ACCOMMODATE MY REQUESTS AND WERE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP. THEY HAD EVEN BROUGHT EXTRA LIGHTS JUST IN CASE AND IT WAS A GOOD THING THEY DID BECAUSE WHILE THEY WERE WORKING I ASKED THEM FOR ADDITIONAL LIGHTS TO BE REPLACED UPSTAIRS AS WELL.

THE ENTIRE PROJECT TOOK 1 FULL DAY TO COMPLETE. THEY CLEANED UP WELL AFTER THEMSELVES. THE ONLY THING I WOULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY WAS COVER SOME FURNITURE AND AREAS THAT I DIDN'T WANT DRYWALL TO GET ON.

I WAS SO THRILLED WITH THEIR WORK THAT UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT I ASKED ABOUT PUTTING LARGE LED LIGHTS IN MY GARAGE AND EVENTUALLY DOING LANDSCAPE LIGHTING IN MY BACKYARD. MY HOME HAS BEEN TRANSFORMED INTO THE MODERN/CONTEMPORARY SPACE I DREAMED OF. THE AMBIANCE THE OUTDOOR LIGHTING HAS ADDED TO MY LANDSCAPING HAS TURNED MANY HEADS AND RECEIVED HIGH PRAISE FOR HAVING STUNNING CURB APPEAL.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LID FOR ALL YOUR LIGHTING NEEDS. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED AS IT IS WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT.

Job Price

We had our backyard lighting project done by LID this summer. Our experience was very positive. The install was done over two days; professionally, efficiently and the result if beautiful. We highly recommend LID for creative backyard lighting.

Job Price

More about Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. specializes in custom LED lighting systems for residential and commercial applications. LID designs complete systems. We provide no cost, no obligation consultations. Our products are ideal for interior, exterior, landscape and garden purposes.