Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Landscape Lighting
6986 Financial Drive Mississauga ON L5N 8J4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in Brampton  >  Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Reviews for Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Tahnya from Toronto

I'm so pleased with the work done violating innovation. Brendan was a great help throughout. He came right away to give me an estimate and advice and then got the job done a week later. I got 9 potlights for my entire house + 4 other lights. His price was also competitive. Very pleased with the work and would recommend them to my clients.

Bruce
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Brendan and his team did a fantastic job on our backyard reno lighting. They reworked our existing system and added new touches in the pergola and on the new softscaping. The results are really great. It feels like a spa in our bakyard at night! Thanks so much for your flexibility, promptness and the quality of your work!

Hi Bruce, Thanks for the review and for the pictures. Everything looks great. The variety in the types of lights and open space in the backyard give it a unique look. The pergola is definitely the backyards centerpiece but still flows nicely from the deck/patio area. Thanks for the project and the kind words.

Blair in Toronto

I can't begin to tell you how pleased is was by the service provided by Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. I had two other companies come out to give an estimate on the job and neither showed up to complete the work. I called Jimmy and within a week I have beautiful landscape lighting. Jimmy worked with the lighting we already had and added additional lights as required. Other companies tried to make it look like it was a complicated project and new transformers would be required. Jimmy was honest and completed the work slightly under the estimate. I definitely will refer Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. to family and friends.

Hi Blair,
Thanks for the review. We're never totally sure what we are going to run into with existing light systems. We certainly always try to rescue as many of the existing components as possible. There's often a few of the original pieces in decent shape and therefore not worth throwing out. We're glad you've got your lights back again. Enjoy them for us.

After my wonderful landscape architect came up with a quote for $3000+ for 4 landscape lights and a high tech transformer, I sought other quotes for the same work. After some research on Homestars I found LID Inc. Brendan came, looked at the job and provided some practical suggestions. He helped to choose the appropriate design and then professionally installed all of it over a few hours. The front yard looks great. These guys know what they're doing and can provide reasonable options for landscape and deck lighting. Recommended.

Hi Bill, I'm glad we were able to help you with this. We've learned we don't need to specify the most costly transformers and light fixtures to effectively complete a project. The best approach is to find a product that's priced in the middle that balances design and quality of materials without going completely overboard on features that provide diminishing returns. Thanks for reviewing us.

Elise in Maple

4 years ago I had the LID team do my landscape lighting for my backyard. Of all the companies I met during the quote process, LID was the only one who I felt had our best interests at heart, gave us the best ideas, and a great price. The work was completed quickly, professionally, and we have never had an issue. When we decided to do our front landscaping, we didn't hesitate to call LID once again. The work is impeccable, and we can't say enough nice things about the team at LID. I would recommend them to my friends and family without hesitation.

Hi Elise,
Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate you having us back to complete the lighting at the front of the house. We didn't see the finished product with the remainder of the plantings done so we're hoping it looks great.

John from Oakville

Was doing a kitchen renovation recently and wanted to purchase some slim led under cabinet lighting. After searching on many sites I found Lid design store in Mississauga. The manager Jimmy was a polite, friendly, and very knowledgeable sales person. He took time to find out what products you needed and explained in detail on each on. There's no up selling with Jimmy just great precise customer service. The store offers diy projects or can arrange for installation. One item I purchase was out of stock but Jimmy delightfully said he would deliver to my home. Store has many options for lighting than other stores carry. For my purchase of under cabinet lights Jimmy explained how simple it was to hook up and I decided to install on my own. After only two hours I had all my lights installed and they look amazing. If your looking for led lighting make sure you check out Jimmy Hamilton at Lid design Mississauga.... he's there for all your lighting needs.

Hi John, Thanks for commenting. We appreciate you coming in. Dropping off lights for you is the least we can do.

Gus in Mississauga

The final results for my LED project were fantastic! Generally I am not one to write reviews as it is hard to tell legit from fakes however I am making an exception. The customer service and product knowledge that Jimmy demonstrated to me went above and beyond my expectations making it a stress free for me. Within a week, concept to order to install. Perfect.
Give Jimmy a try, you wont regret it.

Hi Gus, Thanks for reviewing. We're pleased Jimmy was able to get you everything you needed.

Blake in Mississauga

Jimmy has been very helpful with our home lighting LED conversion. Always willing to talk about options - he definitely sells using knowledge, not by pushing. Very fair and honest.

Thanks Blake. Jimmy is as honest and professional as they come.

Sigrid  in

Great customer service . Kept me informed every time installation could be continued due to rain and when they would be coming back.

Very pleasant Personnel to deal with and on top of the job.

Thanks Sigrid. We're glad we were able to help with both your landscape and soffit lights.

Denis MacDougall in Brampton

The company installed under counter and over cabinet LED lighting in our kitchen replacing fluorescent lighting. Knowledgeable customer friendly service completing the project on time and on budget. When the Led bulb over our kitchen table burned out prematurely it was replaced at no cost with no questions asked. We will go to them with all of our future Led lighting needs.

Thanks Denis. We're glad we were able to give you a nice replacement for the old fluorescent lights. These certainly do a better job and are a bunch less expensive to operate.

More about Lighting Innovation & Design Inc.

Lighting Innovation + Design Inc. specializes in custom LED lighting systems for residential and commercial applications. LID designs complete systems. We provide no cost, no obligation consultations. Our products are ideal for interior, exterior, landscape and garden purposes.