Expert Crown Moulding

Roger
Roger
2 reviews Milton, ON

Crown molding, trim

I checked out Expert’s reviews before engaging them. I’m very pleased to say that everything I read was true - Arnie and Dima were a pleasure to work with. They did Their best to accommodate my schedule; they communicated well; nice guys; and most inportantly, the trim and molding in my house looks great. I gave them 10/10, because it doesn’t always happen that you engage a trade and are totally satisfied.

gerard harrington from Ajax
gerard harrington from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Called on the team for a second job, even bigger then last time and they knocked it out of the park! AAA+

The team was responsive to emails and texts quickly
Very professional interaction 100% of the time
Quality of the workmanship ... speechless over the top!
Process from prep design concept, consult, quote super fast and hassle free
Install and finish, as always impressive

Linda in Richmond Hill
Linda in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Moulding and Wainscoting

We have never used this service before and were a little skeptical. But we decided to take leap of faith by hiring Expert Crown Moulding, and it was the best decision we have ever made. They were professional, courteous and right on schedule. Our house looks amazing, and we are very happy with the workmanship. We would highly recommend Expert Crown Moulding to anyone.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Awesome crown moulding company!

My husband and I are SO impressed with Arnie and his team. Arnie was easy to get ahold of and very responsive. He provided us with a quote in about a week of me first calling him, and his team then started the job in about 2 weeks of us confirming the job.

We had crown moulding in pretty much every room (including bathrooms!) on three floors of our tall townhouse. The results look wonderful, and they finished the job in one day!

Highly recommended.

Thank you Laura, it was a pleasure working with you and Leighton. Enjoy your new beautiful crown moulding.

racastillo927
racastillo927
1 review Innisfil, ON

Crown molding for the entire main floor.

Excellent work, worked neatly, organized and efficient. Show pride in their work. Cleaned up after themselves and protected our home and contents. Very happy with the workmanship.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Wainscoting

I contracted Arnie to install wainscoting around the house. The team was extremely professional, punctual and helpful. I would highly recommend them. Great job and Keep up the good work!!!

Chet in Toronto
Chet in Toronto

Wainscotting

If you are looking to hire a contractor to do wainscotting, look no more.
This is a very professional organization that takes extreme pride in the quality of workmanship. Ivan and his team were marvellous. Even after the project was completed and they were paid the entire sum, they returned a few days later to repair a couple of minor defects. ECM fully stands behind their work. It would give me great pleasure to recommend this team.

Thank you Chet for your review, it was a pleasure working in your home.

andrew woch/ samia harb in Newmarket
andrew woch/ samia harb in Newmarket
3 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Crown moulding installation

Chose Expert Crown Moulding from Home Star reviews. I had two other companies to estimate the job but went with Expert - it really was the right choice starting with very reasonable price. They installed crown moulding on my entire first floor- dinning/living/family rooms, hall, guest washroom and kitchen. Upstairs hall, master bedroom with its washroom. Flawless job, punctual, fast, clean with excellent results. I would hire them again and I highly recommend them.
Thank you REAL Experts.

Thank you for the kind words and choosing us to do the work for you.

Heather
Heather

Wainscoting & Crown Moulding

These guys are amazing! They worked with us to determine the perfect arrangement of wainscoting panels and crown moulding to align with my vision of the space. Very friendly service, arrived on time, attention to detail, and fair pricing. They transformed my space from boring hallway to elegant entry. I will hire them again when we are ready to do the same thing upstairs.

Thank you Heather, it was a pleasure to do this project for you.

Howard from Thornhill
Howard from Thornhill

CROWN MOULDING

Great customer service from start to finish. We saw other reviews and decided to call. Ivan was very professional and made suggestions to help with the project. He provided a very competitive quote and was right on time for delivery and installation. We found out later that several friends had already used Expert Crown Moulding and were all very satisfied. Would certainly recommend this company! Thanks
Howard & Leslie

Thank you Howard, we appreciate kind words and it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Expert Crown Moulding

Expert crown moulding specializes in Supply & installation of:• Crown Moulding • Wainscoting • Baseboards • Door & window trim
Who we are:We are family owned and operated business, we have specailized in crown moulding and trim work for over 10 years, and became a well know and recognized name in the industry, for our extraordinary quality of workmanship and nonparallel customer service.
Why Customers Choose Us BecauseOur expertise and commitment to our clients, fast realiable, no hassle service.
• We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. •