610 Bowes Rd Vaughan ON L4K

(647) 296 0488
610 Bowes Rd
Vaughan
L4K

We hired Expert Crown Moulding this fall (2015) to install crown moulding throughout our home and we couldn’t be happier with the results. The whole process from our initial contact to service delivery was professional, on time, reasonably priced, and clean. We were particularly impressed with their efficiency and attention to detail – all of our friends and family members raved about the quality of the work when they saw the finished product. Moreover, when we saw how well they installed our crown moulding, we asked them to come back to install baseboards and they delivered with the same level of quality. Cudos to Arnie, Ivan, and the whole crew. Expert Crown Moulding is an 11 out of 10 in our books and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Jesse & Racquel from Mississauga
Jesse & Racquel from Mississauga

Crown Moulding and Wainscoting

We are extremely pleased with the crown moulding and wainscoting installed by them. The angles and finishing are perfect and we cannot find any issues with the work at all. The installers were very professional. We are extremely satisfied with the workmanship and price quoted. Thanks to Arnie and the whole team for accommodating us. We highly recommend Expert Crown Moulding to anyone! Keep up the good work guys!

Al
Al

Molding installation

Outstanding service and quality. The quote was 100% accurate. I am extremely satisfied with the workmanship and price quoted. The care and effort in making sure that the workmanship was right was very impressive.

Nadjet from Milton
Nadjet from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Crown moulding

These guys are true experts! They are punctual, efficient, friendly, reliable, and extremely fair in their price. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you to Boris, Slava, and Arnie from Expert Crown Moulding for your outstanding workmanship and service. You really set the example out there.

Much thanks.

Jenny from Markham
Jenny from Markham

Crown Moulding Installation on all bedrooms and bathrooms

Previously I made a bad decision by asking my general contractors to install crown moulding on my 1st floor and 2nd floor hallway. I have big regrets because I wasn't aware these jobs should only be done by experts who knows what they are doing. As a result, all the crown moulding done by my general contractors have very visible seam in the joints. After some web research, I learned about Expert Crown Moulding and called them in April to do an estimation for additional crown moulding on rest of my 2nd floor rooms and bathrooms. Arnie has responded to my call very quickly and came on time to provide a competitive quote. He was very professional and polite and was able to arrange the installation within 1 week. Ivan and his team came on time to finish the installation less than half day. They were very careful with the walls and floors as all my walls were recently painted. The installation team were fast, clean and professional. Most importantly, the crown moulding joints were all seamless and all nail holes are sealed. When I was painting the crown moulding myself, I have closely examined their work and was very impressed. I have recommended them to one of my friend who are planning to install crown moulding in the next few month.

Alan from Markham
Alan from Markham

Crown Mouldings

Called Expert Crown Moudling and Arnie came out for an estimate. He was very polite, honest and professional. On installation day, Boris and his crew came early and on time. They were very polite, left no mess and the quality of work was amazing. We had crown mouldings installed on the first floor and they look great! I would highly recommend Expert Crown Moulding and I will definitely call them again when I am ready to do my wainscotting.

Pat from Mississauga
Pat from Mississauga

crown mouldings

Expert Crown Mouldings came to our home to do our crown mouldings and help us finish up some work we had started but couldn't finish ourselves. They did a great job and I will be having them back to to install some baseboards.

Tim from Oakville
Tim from Oakville

Crown Moulding

I had 3 companies come in and provide a quotation to do the crown moulding in my Glen Abbey home. I did the entire main floor and the upstairs hallway.

From the getgo, I found Arnie to be pleasant, professional and easy to deal with. I'm not a renovation expert, but I told him that I would like to save some money and do the removal of the existing trim myself. He told me exactly how to do it and what tools to buy. He said it's a great way to save money and if I did any major damage, that they could fix it. So, my choice was simple - I selected Expert for my project. Albeit, not the cheapest, or the most expensive. Firmly priced right in the middle....but boy was it worth every penny.

On the installation day Boris, Ivan and their crew showed up early and got right to work. I found out that it's a family business and Arni's Dad and Ivan (or Boris...sorry, it was a while ago), do the installation along with the quality control.

These gents are total professionals. By the end of the day, I had 10 crew members working in the house, finishing the project to precise detail. They caulked above the door frames and insured every nail hole was filled.

I should also comment that I was also trying to complete my wainscotting project while this was going on. Realizing that I was struggling, Ivan and Boris (and the fellow who cuts the wood outside), helped me with the measurements and the cuts. They checked my work along the way and assisted when I had questions.

The crew was great and it is awesome to see such pride and dedication to customer satisfaction.

Guys - full marks. Sorry the review is so late!

I would totally recommend Expert to anyone.

FJC from Vaughan
FJC from Vaughan

Chair Rail and Wall Appliques

Expert Crown Molding completed work at our home and we are more than satisfied with their work, professionalism, and knowledge. The quality of work is outstanding, completed earlier than anticipated and right on budget. They are very polite and totally focused on the work they have to do. Without a doubt, we will call on Expert Crown Moulding for additional work in the future. Thank you again for an outstanding job.

More about Expert Crown Moulding

Expert crown moulding specializes in Supply & installation of:• Crown Moulding • Wainscoting • Baseboards • Door & window trim
Who we are:We are family owned and operated business, we have specailized in crown moulding and trim work for over 10 years, and became a well know and recognized name in the industry, for our extraordinary quality of workmanship and nonparallel customer service.
Why Customers Choose Us BecauseOur expertise and commitment to our clients, fast realiable, no hassle service.
• We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. •