Expert Crown Moulding

HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Richmond Hill  >  Expert Crown Moulding

Reviews for Expert Crown Moulding

Private User reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Wainscoting

Ivan and team did a great job again. Just as last time the work was on time and as quoted. Clean and creative work. Outstanding and creative design especially for high ceiling room.

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Crown Molding Installations

I have used this company twice over the last few years. Once to install crown molding in our newly finished basement and to also install the same in our Master Bedroom. Arnie was always very patient and excellent to deal with. His installers were polite and very professional. Both time the installation was done perfectly and on time.

Would recommend based on value, professionalism and quality of craftsmanship.

DC
DC

Condo Crown Moulding

I was interested in putting in crown moulding when I started a DIY project of built in bookcases (which would have required crown moulding along the top). After deciding to extend the crown moulding throughout my condo, I took quotes from a few different companies. While Ivan's was not the cheapest (but not the most expensive), I chose Expert Crown Moulding because all of their cutting could be done offsite- valuable since I'm in a condo with minimal outdoor/work space. When they called to discuss the project, Ivan was incredibly knowledgeable about installing crown moulding in a condo, and was well prepared with questions to get a good scope of the job (ie: asking about concrete ceilings, we discussed the bookcase, etc.). Two weeks later, his crew was in measuring for the moulding, and less than a week after that, the moulding was in. Although I was told the installation would take a full day, it only took them about 3 hours to do a hallway, living room, dining room and den (and they told me they were working at a "relaxed" pace!). The only disappointing thing is that the moulding isn't painted, and we are left to do that (but it was made very clear that this was the case beforehand, so I'm not surprised). However, it is primed, caulked, holes sealed and completely ready to be painted. All in all, it was definitely worth it, and Ivan and his team were absolutely incredible. I would hire them again in a second if I needed more crown moulding.

Trina Medeiros from Loretto
Trina Medeiros from Loretto
5 reviews Loretto, ON

WOW....... GREAT JOB!!!!!!

I highly recommend Ivan and his Team. They were so professional
and did such a great job. The work they did in my house is
FANTASTIC, and the guys were very friendly and polite. They also
took upon them selves, to move anything that needed to be moved
without any complaints. They were all so cheerful and did the whole
house, 3500 sq ft in ONE day.... UNBELIEVABLE, WOW
I would recommend them, to anyone to come into they're home
and do a Great Job with CROWN MOULDING!!!!!!
Thank So Much Ivan, for stepping in, to do the job for us, when the
first company walked off the job first day,
cause his feelings got hurt.
We are really greatful, Ivan to you and your team.
We would highly recommend Epert Crown Moulding to everyone and you won't be disappointed !
Great Job Guys ????

Iain Cooper from Vaughan
Iain Cooper from Vaughan

Crown moulding in main hall, dining room, staircase and upper hall

Expert Crown Moulding
(647) 296 0488
610 Bowes Rd
Vaughan
L4K

Wow, once again, Ivan and his crew delivered an amazing product!!!! Thank you Homestars!!!! They showed up (four crew members) at 745am and worked until they finished at 4pm. That same day!!!!!!!!!!!!! The caulked and cleaned up as well. Floors were protected everywhere they worked.

Great guys, able to change designs without any problems, super polite. We will definitely recommend Expert Crown Moulding to our friends and family.

Very happy.

Pat and Mira
Pat and Mira

Crown Moulding throughout our home

Absolutely outstanding! It is truly evident that the crew place their heart into their work which is reflected in their fine craftsmanship. We had crown moulding installed throughout our home and the pricing is very fair. The crew were punctual, professional, and very friendly. Our Painters started their part the following day after the crown moulding was installed and they too were surprised at the time and efficiency that it took for installation, but most importantly they were very impressed with the outcome - very clean, no nails showing, no tiny gaps showing through and no misalignments...apparently they see this often.
Excellent work guys! Very truly appreciated

Bernard  from Ajax
Bernard from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Wainscoting in Great Room, Staircase and Upstairs Hallway and Crown Moulding in Washrooms

Ivan was extremely fair in his pricing and efficient in measuring the rooms in my house. The crew showed up exactly on time (i.e. 8 AM), covered my floors and finished the entire job by 4 PM that day.

My home looks amazing and I would highly recommend Expert Crown Moulding for your future jobs.

David B. in Richmond Hill
David B. in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Wainscoting and Crown Moulding on Staircase and Main Floor and Upstairs Hallways

The owners Ivan and Arnie were easy to deal with. We originally planned to only do wainscoting, but it looked so good that we decided to do the crown moulding too. We had a tight timeline to get everything finished because we already had a painter lined up and they were very accommodating. The crew was friendly and reliable and did an amazing job with the installation. They don't just slap it up and leave. They do a very professional job filling gaps, joints and nail holes, which saves money on the painting job since everything is prepped and ready to go. Great company and I plan to use them again for future projects.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN

CALLED THIS COMPANY. LEFT A MESSAGE. RECIEVED A CALL BACK 45 MINS LATER BOOKING THE ESTIMATE. THEY CAME ON TIME BROUGHT SAMPLES. THEY DID NOT ASK FOR DEPOSIT. SHOWED UP FOR THE INSTALL ON TIME. PLACED DROP CLOTHS ON THE FLOORS AND WERE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THE JOB WAS "FLAWLESS" AND THEY KEEP ASKING ME MY IMPUT. I WAS UNSURE HOW IT WOULD COME OUT AND I PUT MY FAITH IN THERE HANDS AND THE VALUE OF WORK IS SECOND TO NONE. LEFT THE HOUSE SUPER CLEAN. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE...

Sue and Peter in Markham
Sue and Peter in Markham

Crown moulding & Base boards

We hired Expert Crown Moulding this fall (2015) to install crown moulding throughout our home and we couldn’t be happier with the results. The whole process from our initial contact to service delivery was professional, on time, reasonably priced, and clean. We were particularly impressed with their efficiency and attention to detail – all of our friends and family members raved about the quality of the work when they saw the finished product. Moreover, when we saw how well they installed our crown moulding, we asked them to come back to install baseboards and they delivered with the same level of quality. Cudos to Arnie, Ivan, and the whole crew. Expert Crown Moulding is an 11 out of 10 in our books and we would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

More about Expert Crown Moulding

Expert crown moulding specializes in Supply & installation of:• Crown Moulding • Wainscoting • Baseboards • Door & window trim
Who we are:We are family owned and operated business, we have specailized in crown moulding and trim work for over 10 years, and became a well know and recognized name in the industry, for our extraordinary quality of workmanship and nonparallel customer service.
Why Customers Choose Us BecauseOur expertise and commitment to our clients, fast realiable, no hassle service.
• We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. •