Expert Crown Moulding

Reviews for Expert Crown Moulding

Chet in Toronto
Chet in Toronto

Wainscotting

If you are looking to hire a contractor to do wainscotting, look no more.
This is a very professional organization that takes extreme pride in the quality of workmanship. Ivan and his team were marvellous. Even after the project was completed and they were paid the entire sum, they returned a few days later to repair a couple of minor defects. ECM fully stands behind their work. It would give me great pleasure to recommend this team.

Thank you Chet for your review, it was a pleasure working in your home.

andrew woch/ samia harb in Newmarket
andrew woch/ samia harb in Newmarket
3 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Crown moulding installation

Chose Expert Crown Moulding from Home Star reviews. I had two other companies to estimate the job but went with Expert - it really was the right choice starting with very reasonable price. They installed crown moulding on my entire first floor- dinning/living/family rooms, hall, guest washroom and kitchen. Upstairs hall, master bedroom with its washroom. Flawless job, punctual, fast, clean with excellent results. I would hire them again and I highly recommend them.
Thank you REAL Experts.

Thank you for the kind words and choosing us to do the work for you.

Heather
Heather

Wainscoting & Crown Moulding

These guys are amazing! They worked with us to determine the perfect arrangement of wainscoting panels and crown moulding to align with my vision of the space. Very friendly service, arrived on time, attention to detail, and fair pricing. They transformed my space from boring hallway to elegant entry. I will hire them again when we are ready to do the same thing upstairs.

Thank you Heather, it was a pleasure to do this project for you.

Howard from Thornhill
Howard from Thornhill

CROWN MOULDING

Great customer service from start to finish. We saw other reviews and decided to call. Ivan was very professional and made suggestions to help with the project. He provided a very competitive quote and was right on time for delivery and installation. We found out later that several friends had already used Expert Crown Moulding and were all very satisfied. Would certainly recommend this company! Thanks
Howard & Leslie

Thank you Howard, we appreciate kind words and it was a pleasure working with you.

1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Wainscoting

Ivan and team did a great job again. Just as last time the work was on time and as quoted. Clean and creative work. Outstanding and creative design especially for high ceiling room.

Steve in Whitby
Steve in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Crown Molding Installations

I have used this company twice over the last few years. Once to install crown molding in our newly finished basement and to also install the same in our Master Bedroom. Arnie was always very patient and excellent to deal with. His installers were polite and very professional. Both time the installation was done perfectly and on time.

Would recommend based on value, professionalism and quality of craftsmanship.

DC
DC

Condo Crown Moulding

I was interested in putting in crown moulding when I started a DIY project of built in bookcases (which would have required crown moulding along the top). After deciding to extend the crown moulding throughout my condo, I took quotes from a few different companies. While Ivan's was not the cheapest (but not the most expensive), I chose Expert Crown Moulding because all of their cutting could be done offsite- valuable since I'm in a condo with minimal outdoor/work space. When they called to discuss the project, Ivan was incredibly knowledgeable about installing crown moulding in a condo, and was well prepared with questions to get a good scope of the job (ie: asking about concrete ceilings, we discussed the bookcase, etc.). Two weeks later, his crew was in measuring for the moulding, and less than a week after that, the moulding was in. Although I was told the installation would take a full day, it only took them about 3 hours to do a hallway, living room, dining room and den (and they told me they were working at a "relaxed" pace!). The only disappointing thing is that the moulding isn't painted, and we are left to do that (but it was made very clear that this was the case beforehand, so I'm not surprised). However, it is primed, caulked, holes sealed and completely ready to be painted. All in all, it was definitely worth it, and Ivan and his team were absolutely incredible. I would hire them again in a second if I needed more crown moulding.

Trina Medeiros from Loretto
Trina Medeiros from Loretto
5 reviews Loretto, ON

WOW....... GREAT JOB!!!!!!

I highly recommend Ivan and his Team. They were so professional
and did such a great job. The work they did in my house is
FANTASTIC, and the guys were very friendly and polite. They also
took upon them selves, to move anything that needed to be moved
without any complaints. They were all so cheerful and did the whole
house, 3500 sq ft in ONE day.... UNBELIEVABLE, WOW
I would recommend them, to anyone to come into they're home
and do a Great Job with CROWN MOULDING!!!!!!
Thank So Much Ivan, for stepping in, to do the job for us, when the
first company walked off the job first day,
cause his feelings got hurt.
We are really greatful, Ivan to you and your team.
We would highly recommend Epert Crown Moulding to everyone and you won't be disappointed !
Great Job Guys ????

Iain Cooper from Vaughan
Iain Cooper from Vaughan

Crown moulding in main hall, dining room, staircase and upper hall

Wow, once again, Ivan and his crew delivered an amazing product!!!! Thank you Homestars!!!! They showed up (four crew members) at 745am and worked until they finished at 4pm. That same day!!!!!!!!!!!!! The caulked and cleaned up as well. Floors were protected everywhere they worked.

Great guys, able to change designs without any problems, super polite. We will definitely recommend Expert Crown Moulding to our friends and family.

Very happy.

Pat and Mira
Pat and Mira

Crown Moulding throughout our home

Absolutely outstanding! It is truly evident that the crew place their heart into their work which is reflected in their fine craftsmanship. We had crown moulding installed throughout our home and the pricing is very fair. The crew were punctual, professional, and very friendly. Our Painters started their part the following day after the crown moulding was installed and they too were surprised at the time and efficiency that it took for installation, but most importantly they were very impressed with the outcome - very clean, no nails showing, no tiny gaps showing through and no misalignments...apparently they see this often.
Excellent work guys! Very truly appreciated

More about Expert Crown Moulding

Expert crown moulding specializes in Supply & installation of:• Crown Moulding • Wainscoting • Baseboards • Door & window trim
Who we are:We are family owned and operated business, we have specailized in crown moulding and trim work for over 10 years, and became a well know and recognized name in the industry, for our extraordinary quality of workmanship and nonparallel customer service.
Why Customers Choose Us BecauseOur expertise and commitment to our clients, fast realiable, no hassle service.
• We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. •