True Contractors

Reviews for True Contractors

Happy Client in North York
Happy Client in North York

Master Ensuite

We did a gut renovation of our master bathroom. We were extremely nervous as we have never renovated any part of our home before. We were pleasantly surprised at how smooth and efficient the process was and how much care Joe and Danny took to ensure our happiness, comfort level, and overall satisfaction. The quality of workmanship was excellent, the communication was constant, and the staff was super neat and considerate. We have already begun using them for additional work in our home, and will look no further for any project we undertake in the future.

Elliot in North York
Elliot in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Complete gut and renovation of 2 bathrooms

We were very happy with the work of True Contractors. The work was done professionally and Danny really went above and beyond for us. We have already hired them for our next home renovation project and would highly recommend their services.

Statum Designs Inc .
Statum Designs Inc .

Toronto Showroom Renovation

We were very pleased to have True Contractor's referred to us to help with our 6,000 sq.ft Toronto based showroom. They understood exactly what our company wanted to achieve and made it all possible with their experience, knowledge. and dedicated team. It was very reassuring to see either Danny or Joe stop in unexpectedaly and frequently to check-in on the progress of the construction. If you are looking for a contractor that cares you really should consider True Contractors. A big THANK YOU from Statum Designs Inc. for making it all happen. We are so pleased with the final outcome!

Miss V Hillcrest
Miss V Hillcrest
1 review YORK, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The True Contractors team are efficient, responsive and as reliable as any contractor can possibly be ~ all highly important traits in the world of renovations as things can (and almost always do) crop up that aren't expected and are beyond the contractor's control. Communication is key so if/when something "beyond their control" occurred it was handled exceptionally well, alleviating the usual frustrations and disappointments that often occur with other contractors I've worked with. Their team of trades people were all highly professional, courteous and respectful of the household and all of the members in it (including too-curious pets!). They were timely and stayed within budget...except when my Pandora's Box of add-ons came into play as the project continued. I hired them to install a new heated & tiled floor...then added a new stone countertop & island...then new cabinet facings. Still, they accommodated each and every addition with no issue. The quality of workmanship was stellar, and it doesn't hurt that Joe & Danny just happen to be true-blue "really nice guys". I look forward to working with them again, which will be in the very near future.

mhg  in bathurst and wilson
mhg in bathurst and wilson

Complete Renovation

My husband and I did a complete renovation of our unfinished basement, including new laundry room, recreation room, bathroom, wall to wall custom cabinets, and home theatre system.

Danny and Joe were amazing to work with, responsive, helpful, organized, and creative. They designed and built our basement and took it from a dingy undesirable space to a comfortable, warm and relaxing place, great to hang out in for our entire family.

Justin Klein in North york
Justin Klein in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

II would recommend True Capital Improvements (TCI) to anyone looking to renovate their kitchen. I would recommend them based on the following three criteria: 1) quality of work, 2) customer service, and 3) value.

In terms of quality of work, my wife and I couldn't be happier with our kitchen. There were some structural changes done (2 walls removed, 2 walls erected) and everything from the crown moulding, to the back splash to the flooring - it all looks great.

In terms of customer service, TCI is best in class. I was blown away by how accessible they were and how responsive they were. My wife and I were digitally connected to TCI, and we never felt that TCI didn't have our best interests in mind. I never expected this level of service in the industry.

In terms of value, TCI gets a thumbs up. The scope of work on our bungalow kitchen was extensive and I really think we got a good bang for our buck. TCI was on budget and close to on time (Christmas timing put a small wrinkle in the plan).

Overall, TCI exceeded my expectations. Doing a great job, on budget and practically on time is all you can ask for. When it comes to renovating other parts of the house, I won't hesitate to go with TCI again.

Anna in Old Riverdale
Anna in Old Riverdale

bathroom

Danny undertook a bathroom renovation from studs up. Though there have been some missteps, we arrived at the desired results, on previously agreed budget, and on time, plus he has put some personal time shopping with us for materials!

Bathurst & Lawrence2
Bathurst & Lawrence2
2 reviews North York, ON

KItchen Renovation

From Start to finish the job was don in a profesinal Matter. Any concerns we had were adressed imediatly in a very profesional matter. And the thing I liked the most was the fact that they aren't Satisfied until you are. I will and have recomended them to friends and I would use them again for my next renovation project.

Hope This Helps You In Your Quest For An Contractor.

R and A in North York
R and A in North York

Kitchen Renovation

We recently moved into our home and loved everything about it, except the kitchen. Through a friend's referral we got Danny and Joe on board. With their innovative way of thinking and giving us various options we were able to renovate our kitchen to suit our needs. When we walk into the kitchen, we love the way it works and looks. Their standard of work was beyond acceptable, they took pride in checking that every detail was accounted for.

More about True Contractors

True Contractors is a residential construction and renovation company specializing in a full range of home improvements from Kitchens and Bathrooms to New homes, Additions and Restorations. Our turnkey approach and personal attention to detail ensures that projects of all sizes are completed on time and on budget. Please check ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?