Nick Of Time Contracting

Kelly1
Kelly1
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Post hole digging

Great service from scheduling to work performed. Got the work scheduled quite quickly. Very friendly and gave lots of advice to help us put up the fence. Best price and great service. Thanks!

WillowdaleByTheBeach
WillowdaleByTheBeach
3 reviews North York, ON

Dig 10 post holes

I needed some post holes dug up ASAP for a fence being built over the weekend. Requested a quote from the top listed contractors (Postholes.ca, Mr. Mole...), and they either dragged their feet responding, or never responded at all. Since time was of the essence, a name caught my attention : "Nick of Time Contracting". I contacted them, and since they had an opening the next morning, we managed to get all ten post holes dug up within 24 hours, for a great price. Nick Spinelli did an amazing job at digging the holes 4 feet deep, as I requested. He even gave me some valuable tips on how to build the fence, which helped. I was very pleased to have found this contractor, and will recommend him to all my friends.

More about Nick Of Time Contracting

With over 15 years experience, Nick of Time Contracting can help with all your home or business renovations. We do Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Decks & Fences and more! Call us at 905-790-1388 or visit our web www. nickoftimecontracting. com