Heritage Stone Facing

Reviews for Heritage Stone Facing

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

Stone Porch & Stairs

Kevin is a very nice person who did a beautiful job covering our front porch and stairs in stone which matched the style of our house perfectly. He truly guarantees his work. Even after quite a few years when some stones came loose he sent his very friendly, capable and professional team to repair the job making the stairs and porch appear brand new again.

Replacement of concrete with front, back and side stone

Kevin and his crews did a beautiful job. We originally weren't going to do the driveway but two days into the job, he recommended we include it. For two extra days' work, the driveway was completed for a way more beautiful and seamless result. A year later, there are a few loose border stones that need stabilizing as they border a slant on one walkway. I am confident they will be addressed. When we put a call in to Kevin he is usually pretty good at responding, even though he is quite busy. His crews are respectful and hard working.

Hi and thanks for your review.
Please call me directly on my cell or email me your contact info with name and address and we can schedule a time that will work for you to have an on-site visit.. thanks again

Ettsa & Tony in Whitby
Ettsa & Tony in Whitby
1 review Ajax, ON

Front and Back Stonework and Landscaping

Wow! Kevin (and Paul) and his teams from Heritage were amazing to work with and the final product was unbelievable. Phase one of our project consisted of doing a combination of natural stone on our front porch and driveway and laying an interlock patio in the backyard. From the beginning Kevin was a pleasure to work with do to his professionalism and accessibility. However, he is one busy man, so book him early in the year! The job also had some delays due to weather, but you can't control everything! All along the way, he was open to ideas and suggestions and most importantly very patient. Also loved his sense of humor :o) Phase two expanded on the backyard with an amazing and unique waterfall feature, pergola (built by Mark, also a great contractor), and built-in BBQ! Heritage also did all the re-grading, sodding and planting of flowerbeds. It has all come together beautifully and puts our home above all on the street. Thanks Heritage!

Dave in Mississauga
Dave in Mississauga

Backyard renovation

We hired Heritage Stone to do a full renovation of our backyard. Replacing all new stone, outdoor kitchen, pergola, driveway and new pool. They did an excellent job. They were very easy to work with and allowed us to make changes on the fly and always stood behind their work and respond to any issues. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

empias in Victoria
empias in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Ramped front walk

My mother needed her narrow old front walk replaced by something ramped, and walker/wheelchair-friendly. Her neighbour recommended Heritage Stone and Landscaping (aka Heritage Stone Facing), who had laid flagstone at his house. Kevin was easy to contact, accommodated my schedule for the on-site consult, answered my questions, and left us with catalogues of paver stones to peruse.
The job was scheduled for my next visit to Toronto, just before Thanksgiving. Kevin was so helpful and accommodating. He came through on everything we discussed, on time, impeccably, and with great generosity and kindness. His crew was fabulous - fast, professional, and precise in their work. And they tidied up. Thanks, Kevin. Great job.

G&J  in etobicoke
G&J in etobicoke

Front porch and patio stonework

Four years ago we decide to replace the stone on our front porch and extend our patio. Kevin came and made many helpful design suggestions, including stone choice. The results were fantastic and we have many people commenting on how lovely the front of our house looks. We took unused wasted space and created a peaceful, shady spot to sit and relax. Four years later, when we started to notice a bit of settling and few spots had a bit of cracking. I called Kevin and asked him for suggestions. He promised to come and fix it when he was in the neighbourhood. Having contractors work for us before, I wasn't sure he would ever show up (we are in Etobicoke). Much to our surprise, a few weeks later, a crew showed up and fixed all the spots that had some concern. I called Kevin to thank him and ask how much the repairs would cost and he said "nothing". Again, I was very surprised and delighted to say the least! Great workmanship and great customer service!

Raymond Grech from Vaughan
Raymond Grech from Vaughan

Patio, Stairs and Outdoor kitchen

Kevin completed work on my previous home which was a key factor in its sale. At our new home, Kevin's team completed our front entrance and recently completed extensive work in our backyard. Work looks amazing, all done on budget and on schedule( 2 day delay due to rain). Post completion adjustments made without issue and as promised. Great work and he will be there in the spring to do my drive way.

L.G. from Toronto
L.G. from Toronto

Landscape

Contacted Kevin and his company to do some work, fix the garden and built a fence. Was a big job since the previous garden had to be taken out. and rebuilt.

Kevin's crew was on time for the most part, no major issue with working needing to be done, Kevin did a bit extra for a bit of extra money but there is no issue there. Stone on new wall look great , patio stones that were replace look good.

Fence was put in great, no issue there.

Minor adjustment need to be made with Shed pad but nothing Kevin couldn't fix or do. Overall, he did a good job.

Review has 2 previous versions
Tom from Ajax
Tom from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

front stone walkway

Heritage Sone Facing is owned and operated by Kevin and Paul Dennison, I met with Kevin and after much discussion we decided to widen our front walkway with natural stone. The job started on time and was completed on time and although there were some concerns, each time I called Kevin he would send out a crew to rectify any issues I had. Kevin did take the time to explain the pros and cons of such an undertaking and I thought that I understood but I was wrong, you see Mother Nature has a say on how these landscaping jobs will look like when they are completed and more importantly how long they will last. After sending out crews on numerous occasions to address some issues I suggested to Kevin that maybe it would be better if he were to address these issues himself, well to my surprise he did and I know that couldn't have been easy for him because I know he is extremely busy. He could have just ignored my request but he didn't, he wanted to resolve the problem I was having and he knew for that to happen he would have to fix the problem himself. He was at my door at 7:00 am just like he said he would be and he and his crew had corrected the problem that I was having, and he assured me that any concerns I may have in the future would be dealt with promptly. I expect a certain type of professionalism when I hire someone and I expect quality workmanship for the money I spend. I know i'm not the easiest person to please but that is my fault and no one else's, Kevin went way outside the box for me and I would strongly recommend Heritage Stone Facing for any landscaping needs you may have.

Review has 1 previous version

Currently addressing this issue and this review will be fully resolved withon one week

Lesley-Anne Raymer from Brampton
Lesley-Anne Raymer from Brampton

Walkway

I was very impressed with the customer service and the work ethic. Kevin came out to our home in February when the walkway was covered in 2 feet of snow. He was patient, informative and answered my many questions with clarity and in detail. Kevin willingly made changes to the contract to ensure I felt secure with respect to the quality of the work and the warranty/guarantee. The work was completed in a professional manner and the men Kevin sent were polite and professional. The work included removal of the stamped concrete on the existing walkway, extending the porch and covering the walkway and porch with flagstones.