Bed Bath And Beyond

Beth Balcombe in Edmonton
Beth Balcombe in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Outfitting a new home

I recently went to Bed, Bath and Beyond armed with a large sum of gift cards to outfit my new home. The selection was vast and the staff were helpful. Only dissatisfaction was having to ring in numerous seperate transactions to gain 20% with their coupon. All in all, I go back to purchase items I need but never without a coupon.

Michelle in Edmonton
Michelle in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home decor accessories

i had a good shopping experience. They have a huge selection of home decor needs. The staff were were very helpful. I found what I was looking for right away. And the prices are quite reasonable.

Jocelyne in Bon accord
Jocelyne in Bon accord
2 reviews BON ACCORD, AB

Freshening up the Bathroom

When we moved into our home the first place I wanted to refresh was our ensuite. The first place we went to was Bed Bath and Behond, much to our surprise it was the only shop we had needed to go to. The selection was great and staff was super friendly. Keep up the great work!!

Tara in Edmonton
Tara in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

New bathroom accessories

I was looking to change up the accessories in my master bath and found the selection was incredible! Lots of colours and themes to choose from. I was not impressed however with the prices once I narrowed my selection to a couple favorites!

Patty in Lewis Estates
Patty in Lewis Estates
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Bedroom furnishings and decor

What a nice surprise that I could find everything I needed in one location. The staff were very helpful in locating items and navigating the large store. There is always a coupon regulary in the flyers and if not in store, it is easy to check the website for other stock. The salespeople can even check the status of stock if not in and see when it is expected. The overall experience was great!