Bedding & Linens

Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
Cheryl Bradley in New westminster
28 reviews New Westminster, BC

Bed Chair

I hurt myself by falling during the holiday season. I was in so much pain I couldn't lay flat. My friends were telling me a should be a bed chair. These are oversized pillows shaped like a chair and covered to look and feel like a couch. I looked absolutely everywhere for one of these things. After countless phone calls and outings to several big stores I ended up at the Surrey store. The sales people, although few, were so helpful. I tried to explain what I was looking for. Finally an older lady told me she remembered her mom having one when she was younger. And, they had not only one style but 30 or 40 of them. It was fantastic. I managed to find one that went with the decor and that night was one of more restful I had after several weeks of pain and sleeplessness. I have been back several times since as I found them friendly, well stocked with many many different things and competitive price wise. Great job!

debbie from Vancouver
debbie from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

cabinet organizer and laundry rack

V3T 2W1

we live at burnaby and went to coquitlam location to get a fews different items from them. We got the cabinet dividers, laundry rack and towel and an onsales item wine glasses. We did save over $ 20 for this purchased and everything fit right on what we need. The good thing is no need to returned, that is a hassel for even consumers or retailers which i believed.

Hao Chen in Coquitlam
Hao Chen in Coquitlam
8 reviews Coquitlam, BC

assorted seasonal items and tools

V3T 2W1

This shop is great when buying random seasonal items. You can find some really cheap seasonal chocolates and home decor. I have bought a multitude of items because of these low prices (and the occasional coupon). I've bought sheets, tools, kitchen utensils, you name it, they have it.

Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC
24 reviews Vancouver, BC

Household Items Purchase

V3T 2W1

I have been to Bed Bath & Beyond on various occasions to buy items for the house, such as a dish drying rack and hangers. They don't have a lot of sales, but if you subscribe to their website, they occassionally email out a 20% off coupon for any regular priced item in the store. The quality of their items are great and I've had no problems with any of my purchases there.