Magic Wand

Daphne P in Orillia
Daphne P in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Carpet Cleaning

9/15, 2017 I would highly recommend this business as the service was great and the price was very reasonable. They called me before to confirm the time and again after to make sure that I was satisfied. I am very impressed with the way my carpet turned out as was extremely dirty. Steam cleaning is the only way to go.

Thanks Tony,

Daphne P. Orillia, On

Thank You very much Daphne, it was a pleasure doing work for you and we appreciate your business!

jasonfrancey
jasonfrancey
2 reviews Orillia, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Magic Wand did a awesome job cleaning the carpets and removing old stains. The customer service is great and they respect your home. Will use again and will recommend to friends and family.

Thanks Jason and Ellena

Tammy from Orillia
Tammy from Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Upholstery Cleaning

Magic Wand did some upholstery cleaning for my Mom.
I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for excellent service and a job well done.
We will have them back to clean the carpets in the spring.

Consumer in Orillia
Consumer in Orillia
2 reviews Orillia, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I hired Magic Wand to steam clean the carpets in my home. I have hired other carpet cleaning companies in the past, and was not nearly as satisfied with the end result. The Owners are extremely courteous and professional from the initial contact telephone call to a follow-up call after the job was completed to ensure my satisfaction. They are competitively priced, offer superior service, and treat customers with heartfelt gratitude. Excellent job!!! I will definitely refer this company to family, friends, and neighbours!

More about Magic Wand

Full-Service Residential & Commercial Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning Service. Specializing in Carpets, Upholstery, Ceramic/ Grout, Flood Restoration, Vehicle Interiors, Boats, & RV's. Free Estimates--Bonded & Insured.