Glass Doctor Of North Vancouver

Joe Heilman
Joe Heilman
12 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Shower Glass Enclosure

Glass Doctor did a great job on my shower enclosure project for my company Heilman Renovations in North Vancouver. Way to go Ron, Mike, Cathy and Nicole! Highly recommended to anyone needing glass in North Vancouver!

BUR-HAN Garden and Lawn Care Vancouver
BUR-HAN Garden and Lawn Care Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Window Replacement

Highly recommend this company. Super quick at taking calls and helping get the job done. Accidents happen and being a landscaping company we never want to leave our clients with a bill for accidents we cause. Happy to say this company has been very helpful to get our accidents repaired ASAP and is easy to work with. Highly recommend. Very friendly and approachable staff.

Flora Becker in Whistler
Flora Becker in Whistler

Replacing windows in house

This company is very professional & also funny. Windows were done
in less than a day & done well.
I would highly recommend these people to everybody.
Also had other glass work done by them. The installers were great!!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Outstanding Service

My car got broken into while I was at work. I called John at Glass Doctor and within 15 minutes he had one of his employees at my work to pick up my car. They also left me a loaner car if need be. WITHIN AN HOUR AND A HALF my car window was replaced, my car was vacuumed, and delivered to me at work!! I have already told anyone and everyone about the amazing service I received and won't stop. THANK YOU!!!!!

Tracy from North Vancouver
Tracy from North Vancouver

Windshield Replacement

Great experience. Called the day before. Dropped car off in the morning. Rental car waiting. Very friendly people. They processed the ICBC forms - replaced the windshield - called when finished. Job done - and left a can of glass cleaner in the car as a gift! Excellent service. Guaranteed the windshield work for the life of the car and the windshield for a year (they will replace on their dime if it breaks again). Searched for them on the web - what a good find.

Stephanie Jansen from West Vancouver
Stephanie Jansen from West Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Bathrooms

Ron was very efficient, extremely accommodating and on budget with our glass design and delivery. We appreciated his patience with our many changes to which he easily made adaptations. Ron made sure we knew exactly what to expect.

Bill J from North Vancouver
Bill J from North Vancouver

Replace Sealed Units, window defoging

Had some sealed units that were fogged up, called these guys and made an appointment. They showed up on time, removed their shoes and were courteous and knowledgeable! They defogged 7 sealed units of which 6 worked the other 1 did work but I wasn't happy with it, but no problem they refunded the money towards the re[placement of the sealed unit just like they said! I will definitely use these guys again for sure and will recommend them to everybody that I know!

Kimberley from North Vancouver
Kimberley from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Tempered Glass, Tabletop & Window De-Fogging

Used again after a good experience, but would now not recommend them. I had to follow up multiple times due to lack of communication, invoicing was haphazard, their misunderstanding resulted in an extra charge to me and missed work that had to be made up later. They gave me a discount (of about $20), so overall the glass cost wasn't bad, but the professionalism was lacking.

More about Glass Doctor Of North Vancouver

Glass Doctor, North Vancouver proudly serves the North Shore market. In addition to North and West Vancouver we offer service to Bowen Island, Squamish and Whistler. Our shop is an ICBC approved Glass Express facility, which gives us the ability to process your auto glass claims. In addition to ICBC ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in North Vancouver?