Moving & Storage
7 Ingram Dr. Suite 702 Toronto ON M6M 2L7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Agility Moving & Storage Ltd.

Reviews for Agility Moving & Storage Ltd.

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Great movers, terrible communication

We have used Agility to move several times, had our contents in storage with them for almost a year, and have recommended them to family and friends because we always had such a great experience with them. However, I will no longer be recommending them.

Our contents were in their storage facility and we were automatically charged on the first of each month. We had them move our contents out of storage on November 4th so we were owed the difference for the three weeks that we no longer used the storage. It is now almost two and a half months later and we still have not received the refund.

It is impossible to speak to anyone at the office since they do not answer the phone (it is used only a messaging system asking you to email them) and now they are not returning my emails. I have been promised several times over that this matter would be solved, but it has not, and now it seems that they are ignoring my request. There is simply no way of getting a hold of anyone in the office.

It's a shame because the movers have always been so great, always careful with our belongings and always very friendly. I definitely would be leaving a 10 star review if it were not for this.

I really don't understand why this is even an issue since it's something that must be quite common for them to deal with.

The movers themselves are great, I just wish there was a way to speak to someone and solve this. If I don't hear from them soon I will be forced to go the BBB.

tracykinsman
tracykinsman

Moving

All I can say is that I'm utterly impressed with Agility!

They are professional, trustworthy and curteous. Acting as the moving coordinator, I was so taken by their attention to detail and their care and consideration to my clients most cherished possessions. They also worked a very long day from 9am to 11pm. For that, I'm grateful.

I will only hire Agility from this point on.

Carrie
Carrie

Agility is a moving company.

M6N

We couldn't have been more pleased. Not only were the guys from Agility prompt, polite, quick and organized. They were careful with our belongings and our space. They also had a good sense of humour, were nonplussed by our dog and worked through the day without stopping.

Many thanks David, Richard and James for moving us. We will definitely recommend you!

eva.destunis
eva.destunis

Move

M6N

did a move for us - great service, very careful with out belongings - would definitely use them again

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this fantastic review on our services. In the future if you ever require moving or storage services, please do not hesitate to give us a shout and we will definitely assist you in your future needs. Thank you again for using our services, kind regards Agility Moving Company

Sherri S.
Sherri S.
1 review Caledon, ON

Moving

The guys were fantastic. Really cared about the job they were doing and all of my belongings were treated with care and arrived without damage. The price was great too. I would recommend them always. A big thank you to Richard and his crew for the best moving experience we have ever had. I will use them again.

Thank you for this fantastic review Sherry, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and your husband on moving day. We also wanted to extend a big thank you for taking care of our guys on the move and for being such good customers and providing excellent conversation during the move. If you ever require moving or storage services in the future, Please do not hesitate to give us a shout and we would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you again for using Agility Moving Company, kind regards

tami-d
tami-d

Moving

Their customer service is unparalleled. Nothing is a problem for them. They were willing to go so far above and beyond my expectations (like rent a particular truck that wasn't part of their fleet for our move) I was amazed and their movers are truly a pleasure to work with. During a time that can easily become quite stressful, from beginning to end, you can trust you will supported by the team at Agility.

Thank you for this fantastic and positive review! We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with the level of service that we were able to provide you. We take customer service very seriously here, and it's nice to see that customers do appreciate that. It was an absolute pleasure moving you and your family and your new condo, and we would of course be more than happy to help you in your future moving or storage needs, And thank you again for your repeat business.

Philip
Philip

Movers

We've used Agility Movers three times over the years. Each time they were respectful, efficient, careful, and did the job. They've taken apart our bed and put it back together, twice. They helped me remove the patio door to get around a narrow old entrance. All around very satisfied.

Thank you very much for leaving this fabulous review, it was a pleasure moving you and your family into your new home. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the level of service that we provided and we would be happy to assist you in any of your future moving or storage needs. If those needs arise, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we will definitely help you out. Thank you again for choosing Agility Moving Company, And for your repeat business. Kind regards, Agility Moving company

Shar
Shar

Moved to a new home

The agility team did a fantastic job moving my family from a 3-bedroom home. I had received quotes from 3 companies and decided to use Agility because of my neighbour's referral who said this is their go-to company for moving. My parents helped on moving day and said this was the best company they have ever seen as my parents have moved 3 times previously with different companies. They plan on using Agility if they have another move. The staff were very friendly, positive and helpful. When I had questions in advance of the move, their staff responded promptly and were very helpful. On moving day, when I had questions about moving something, they always said that it wasn't a problem and they would handle it. They worked quickly, efficiently and with care. They brought red carpets to lay down and protect the floors. The carpets worked well and weren't slippery like the moving blankets the last company I hired used. I didn't know if my grandmother's large and heavy table would survive the move given its age but it did! A couple of small items did get damaged during the move (a children's table fell and got a crack on one side; and one of the legs on a wooden accordion drying rack got broken off but it was flimsy so I can understand why this happened). Since Agility has insurance, I did receive compensation for the damage. The staff even went above and beyond by agreeing, when I asked, to put back together a large IKEA storage unit with sliding doors in the new home that had to be taken apart to move it out of the old home! They had a can-do attitude which eased the moving process and made it a pleasant experience. The quote they provided in terms of cost and time was in line with what they provided at the outset. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Hello Sharlene, thank you very much for your review we greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to review were services. We are glad that you were happy with our services, very sorry about the minor damages, and I hope you were satisfied with our compensation to you. If you ever require storage or moving services feel free to give us a call, we would be more than happy to work with you again and assist you in your future needs. Thank you for choosing our moving company, agility moving

Ivanka V.
Ivanka V.

Assisted with move from Mississauga to London, ON

M6N

David, Richard and James were very personable, extremely professional and ensured that my household items were very well taken care of
Worked extremely hard and did not stop even though it was a very long day.

Thank you very much for this fabulous review. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the level of service that we provided. If you require packing, moving or storage services in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards Agility Moving Company

gilbride
gilbride

condo move

The movers arrived on time and were very efficient, and very pleasant. Although the weather was extremely cold there were no complaints and everything went smoothly. I would recommend them to others.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, and thank you again for choosing Agility Moving for your moving needs. Feel free to reach out to us on your next project, we will be happy to help. Agility Moving

More about Agility Moving & Storage Ltd.

At AGILITY MOVING & STORAGE we provide a pleasant moving experience with a focus on customer service at a very reasonable price. We are fully insured (transportation, WSIB and cargo) and provide up to 2 million dollars in coverage. Don't be fooled by movers with only transportation insurance! ! We ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?