Haroutunian Masonry

Reviews for Haroutunian Masonry

JNL in Old Toronto
JNL in Old Toronto

Masonry Work

Highly professional, clearly defined expectations on the work that was to be done and delivered high quality job. The work site was left tidy and the follow up was appreciated.

Thank you — very much appreciated.

Yvonne Tremblay in Mississauga
Yvonne Tremblay in Mississauga

Rebuilding of meter walls

Job was at our townhouse condo complex a few years ago and I am finally writing to give an excellent review. We had 5 meter walls (hold elec. meters) that were crumbling. Damage from water as orig. builder did not put on stone cap with drip edge. I learned a lot from Wayne who explained very well what was needed e.g. tuck pointing and re-building with matching brick, putting new caps on. He gave us the best quote at a fair price, after 4 other quotes, knew he was the best. Did an amazing job, was done quickly. Has looked great ever since. Sorry for the delay in posting this and thanking you! I am sure you get lots of work and have very happy customers. Best regards, Yvonne PCC 547

Thank you Yvonne. It was definitely a pleasure to work with you.

MV in
MV in

Parging Project

We had some parging work done with Haroutunian Masonry they were fair in price and offered great customer service. The work was done on time, and the cost was even less than what was originally quoted. The crew even cleaned up after themselves.

I’ve recommended them to several friends and family members who have also been very happy with their work.

Their e-newsletters are also great! They offer regular tips that come in handy.

Thank you :) I'm happy to hear it's been a great help.

Chimney reconstruction

We had our chimney fully re-tuck pointed.
They cleaned up well, and Wayne kept us informed, it was very friendly and professional service,
We will defiantly recommend Haroutunian Masonry and t

Brick Replacement

This is the second time we've used Haroutunian Masonry for some brick replacement. They did an excellent job and even though we had to postpone the work due to bad weather, Wayne kept in touch with us. Gomez did a good job explaining and completing the work.

Thank you, we'll be sure to recommend you in the future.

Thank you so much Mano - much appreciated.

Mandy Rattner in Toronto
Mandy Rattner in Toronto

Masonry work

Wayne , I want to thank you for your patience in getting back to me, explaining process, answering my many questions as I struggled to sift through the information/advice received. You were very patient . It is repeat business for us, and it proved that we were right the first time when we chose your company. Sam was courteous, helpful, and customer oriented. Thanks

Thank you Mandy. Always a pleasure.

sarch in Brampton, Ontario Canada L6X 2C3
sarch in Brampton, Ontario Canada L6X 2C3

Paint Removal from Foundation

Wayne and Chris provided professional and prompt service. The job was quite an undertaking with at least 5 coats of paint to remove using pressure washer and grinder. A major headache dealt with. Clean up after the job was complete was first rate. This is the second job we have had HM do, and we are very happy with the end result. We would highly recommend HM.

Shirley from Oshawa
Shirley from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Parging and Tuck Pointing

I contacted Haroutanian after being referred to them. From the first contact communication was excellent, great followup.
The crew who did the work completed it in 2 1/2 days - took such pride of workmanship, started early and worked all day diligently.
They encountered some discovery work that they dealt with expertly.
I am more than happy with the finished results and would call again when needed.

Christine S.  from Toronto
Christine S. from Toronto

Great Job!

I needed an expansion joint repaired and clean up of some very messy tuck pointing which had been done in the past. A fair quote was presented to me very quickly and the work was scheduled within days. The work performed was very thorough and professional. The clean up of the old messy tuck pointing looks 10x better! Now the brick work looks clean and proper. Thank you Sam for doing such a great job. I'll definitely recommend HM to anyone who needs your services.

HMW in Toronto
HMW in Toronto

Tuckpointing & Major Brick Repair

We had Haroutunian Masonry complete 3 major brick repair jobs this summer on out 100+ yr old Brick Leslieville Row House. We could not have been happier with the work, and service was first rate. His team was quick to return our call and schedule an estimate. The jobs were booked quickly and the masons on each job arrived on time and left our home just the same as they found it. Their price was very competitive and the work is second to none. I look forward to working with Wayne and his team on any future masonry projects we have in the future

More about Haroutunian Masonry

We are a family-owned business now for 15 years. We specialize in tuckpointing, parging, brick repair and replacement and chimney rebuilds. We cover all of the GTA area. Please visit our website for more information, at www. thebrick. ca. (Although we are seasonal [spring, summer, fall], we do continue to ...