DreamCast Design And Production

Reviews for DreamCast Design And Production

Pavel, West Van
Pavel, West Van
12 reviews West Vancouver, BC

I love my mantels :-) Thank you!

I ordered a couple mantels with installation from Dream Casrt and this company was easy to deal with and after market research I found their price and quality very reasonable. They manufactured my fireplace mantels within a couple and weeks and installed them during a day. Installers were quick and professional and I walk by those mantels every day and I love them. Thank you guys!

Nikki Reuter from Vancouver
Nikki Reuter from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

firepit

This was nothing but trouble from the beginning. The whole story is too long. The design of the firepit is beautiful BUT the people selling them do NOT know their product at all. They are very friendly but don't have a clue what they are talking about which is extremely frustrating when you are trying to fix a problem and we had more than one problem starting from the minute we ordered it. It took in total 6 months to get a working firepit and what we ordered. Beautiful design but there are problems......

More about DreamCast Design And Production

With true artistic flair DreamCast creates hand-cast lightweight concrete fireplace surrounds, mantels and architectural details. We have a number of "ready designs" or can create your custom project. Vist our website: www. dreamcastdesign. net for more information
Looking for Fireplace Mantels pros in Richmond?