Done Right Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Done Right Roofing Ltd

YYCSteve in NW Calgary
YYCSteve in NW Calgary

Roofing "Done Right" just like their name

Used "done Right" a couple of years ago to replace my skylights and was VERY HAPPY so I called them again when it was time for my shingles to be replaced.
As before a very professional job was completed promptly with no hassle.
Amanda in the office was swift and professional in her communications; Issac as project manager was clear, professional yet personable; Jason as site lead kept me well informed as the project unfolded and clearly cared about the quality of his and his crews work; All the guys in the work crew were polite, professional and did excellent work (this was definitely not a "sub-contract" work crew!)
The final product looks excellent and I have confidence it will stand the test of time. Lastly my property was left clean and free of nails and garbage.
Sure - check out the other roofing companies but make sure you give "Done Right" a call as well.

Neil
Neil
0 reviews Greensboro, GA

Replace eavestrough

Done Right Roofing replaced all the eavestrough om my house and garage. The work was done quickly and well.

ddm
ddm

House and garage roof

Hired them to do my garage roof a year ago and now my house roof. My neighbor also used them. Quick - house done in one day, affordable, clean up was great and both office and site staff friendly and knowledgeable.

Jay H.
Jay H.

Roof

Done right came highly recommended by a peer at work. They did not disappoint! Job well done. No nonsense quoting process. Professional coordination from start to finish (Amanda) of the job and onsite supervisor during the job (Ethan) was outstanding. He introduced himself at the beginning of the job and was professional from start to finish. Exemplary work taking time to not rush the job but do it 100% right inclusive of leaving my home site clean each evening inclusive of dragging a magnet to ensure no nails,etc. highly recommend as they take pride in their workmanship and were readily available to answer any questions throughout the process. Would not hesitate to hire them should I ever move and require a new roof again! I wish all home service companies were like them!

Thank you for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you Jay.

Tim from Calgary
Tim from Calgary

Reshingling of House and Garage Roofs

Outstanding customer service, starting with the quotation provided by Clayton, updates from Amanda, and especially the installation by Ethan, Jeremy, Dominic and Scott. In particular Ethan demonstrated outstanding professionalism, attention to detail and untiring energy to complete the job to the highest standard. The job site was kept very clean and organized throughout and the end product was first rate. I highly recommended Done Right Roofing to my neighbors and in particular recommend future customers ask for Ethan and Jeremy!

Hi Tim,

What a great review - thank you for taking the time to share. It was a pleasure!

Amanda

Jelyn.samson
Jelyn.samson

Roof replacement

They did great and they work fast. Very professional! I would use them again in future.

Hey Jelyn,

Thanks so much for the kind review. :)

Bryan Pryce in Calgary
Bryan Pryce in Calgary

Roof and Eavestrough Installation by Done Rite Roofing

Our experience with Done Rite Roofing began with the roof inspection and cost estimate. This early phase was done thoroughly and well, with knowledgeable suggestions to the most effective ways to handle the drainage points of a roof that has several interfaces of different slopes. Cedar shake shingles had to be removed and the whole installation was efficient, well-done and debris cleaned up daily. The crew were pleasant to have around. Well done...on time and as quoted!
Eavestrough installation was equally well done and the whole house drainage handled in very short time with excellent quality workmanship. This was subcontracted by Done Rite to Gutter Doctor. Well Done!
Would highly recommend both companies.

It was great working with you Bryce! Feel free to reach out any time if we can assist with anything.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Roof replacement

The consultant, Clayton Conner was informative and polite and explained the process to me. He understood my wanting only a partial replacement at the back of the house, as well as the garage, due to sun damage. The other companies would only do the entire roof or nothing. I was so pleased to find a company who understood my problem and were willing to do the work. Clayton also explained that when I do have the rest of the roof re-done, the shingles may not match exactly.
All in all, I was pleased with the roofers, Clayton and the job itself looks great with no problems.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Clayton is a great addition to our team :)

winnie D.
winnie D.

Roof

Done Right did my roof as far as can see every thing looks ok . From start to finish Clayton and staff professional and friendly. They even do stuff for me that wasn't even part of their job. The place was always clean after they left .

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with this feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

New roof and repairs

This company doesn't deserve its high rating. They installed our roof last year and forgot to re-install some gutters and when they finally did, it was done incorrectly. We learned that their substandard work contributed to ice damming - tiles weren't sealed properly, flashing wasn't caulked or cut properly. Then the quote for roof repair after the ice damage was over three times what it should have been. It also included parts of the roof that were not damaged. Lastly, we just learned they sub-out the work. According to their warranty they should have paid for some of the damage and repair as it happened within one year of installation but it wasn't worth the fight. Really disappointing...

Hi there,

Without having access to your file or information, I unfortunately am left unable to comment on any specifics in this situation. That being said, we can definitely attest that we do NOT use sub-crews for our roofing installations and I regret if you were given another impression. The only contractors used are for minor services such as stucco or exteriors, only because this is a specialty field that our roofers are not experts in.

It's true that we cannot warranty damage caused by ice damming (I know that last year hundreds of Calgarians experienced this due to the terrible weather conditions, hence why insurance covers this). That being said, we 100% stand by our installation warranty and if there was indeed any kind of defect from our original installation, we would love the opportunity to make this right for you. Please feel free to call or e-mail us at info@calgaryroofingdoneright.com if you are willing to chat about this. Done Right Roofing will always try our best to be reasonable and ethical in these situations.

We have such a high rating on HomeStars because when made aware of mistakes we act promptly and ethically to leave our customers happy using a very well thought out Customer Service Protocol. However, in order to have that opportunity, the customer has to take the first, and logical step, of letting us know what it is that has left them unsatisfied. It’s unfortunate that you did not feel comfortable discussing your warranty claim or making us aware of your situation. Should you change your mind, we do stand by our warranty and are ready and waiting to assist you.

More about Done Right Roofing Ltd

As a homeowner who needs a new roof, you’re looking for a roofing company that will give you a great experience. You know: an honest, accurate quote so you know exactly what to expect, answers to your questions, and a quality installation with an industry- leading warranty.

WELCOME TO DONE RIGHT ROOFING!
We specialize in serving homeowners needing residential asphalt or rubber reroofing. But our real business is making your life easier by solving your problems with the same passion and caring attitude with which we’d serve our best friends. At every stage of your job, from first contact to final cleanup, our goal is to please you.

Your Done Right Roofing experience includes:
• Trained, skilled company employees installing your roof (we never use roofing subcontractors)
• Replacing all roof flashing to avoid future leaks
• A comprehensive quote with specifications and prices for all components of your roof system: roof deck, ventilation, eave protection, flashing, underlayment, and shingles
• Final inspection of your completed roof by a senior roofing technician
• A 15-year workmanship warranty, fully transferable, and a $1,000 quality assurance rebate.

OUR ETHICAL REVIEW POLICY
Online reviews are becoming a major decision-making factor for homeowners choosing a contractor. Unfortunately, there are many instances of companies misleading consumers by scripting and paying for ratings and reviews. Some review sites may not have policies and procedures in place to prevent this.

Make sure the contractor you choose has an ethical policy regarding gathering and posting online reviews. Misleading consumers is not OK. It's unethical and it's illegal.

Our review policy is as follows:
1. DRR does not post reviews on behalf of customers. All our reviews are authentic, written by customers, in their own words.
2. DRR does not script reviews or suggest what our customers should say in reviews, either directly or indirectly.
3. DRR does not offer financial compensation for reviews or ratings, such as taking the GST off the price, or do anything that could be considered a financial incentive to get a rating or a review.
4. As a token of appreciation, DRR may give a modest gift card to customers who have already posted a review in their own words, with their own rating, of their own volition.