Dynamo Decor

Reviews for Dynamo Decor

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

Excellent Service

Judy was great! Her products and service are excellent. We met her at the Calgary Fall Home Show and are so happy we saw her booth. She got back to us when she said she would and installation came in early. Highly Recommend!

Carrie W in Calgary
Carrie W in Calgary

Shutters and Blinds

Judy is exceptional in her ability to assess your window covering needs and make solid suggestions for total customer satisfaction. I needed an update on my living room and kitchen blinds, and am tickled with the Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades and the Luminette vertical shade for my patio door that Judy helped me choose. With her guidance, I got exactly what I was looking for in form and function. My windows have gained a new elegance, and the blinds regulate light and heat in the way I require. While I was hesitant to go with motorized blinds for my 2nd storey high windows, now that I have them, I don't know how I lived without them!
Judy is a whiz at suggesting colours and fabrics that perfectly reflect the look you want to achieve. I also needed new shades for my den, and am so pleased with the Vignette Roman shades chosen. The shades are easy to raise and lower, the texture of the fabric is sensational, and the colour makes me ever so happy.
The installers that Judy used for my house were also excellent. All the measurements made by both Judy and the installers were precise and accurate. During installation, my floors were protected while the blinds were being unpacked and hung, and at the end, every scrap of packaging was neatly gathered up and removed. I also received clear, comprehensive instructions on how to operate all the window coverings I ordered.
Dynamo Decor delivers on quality products, and the dynamic and knowledgeable Judy is such a treat to work with.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Shutters and drapery for entire house

I have been dealing with Dynamo Decor for over 20 year; Judy is professional and an expert with drapery and blinds. She has supplied wooden blinds for our kitchen, which had to fit between cabinets - the most accurate measurements and installation possible. Judy also helped me select duettes / spare bedroom, blackout blinds / master bedroom, sheer shades and side drapery for the family room, and recently luminettes for the living room and dinning room. She has excellent follow up and best installers. Judy has helped me select furniture and paint colors. I have recommended Dynamo to several of my friends.

Thanks to Bob a CALGARY Client

It's been a pleasure working with you folks over the years. Thank you for your continued support, we strive to provide high quality products and pride ourselves in customer service.
Glad we were able to meet your expectations, yes the Luminettes look amazing in your living room and dining room and thank you for the referrals, much appreciated.

Mary Ann M in Calgary
Mary Ann M in Calgary

Window Coverings for Home and Condo

Professional, Experienced and Knowledgeable are the reasons I choose Dynamo Decor. After meeting with Judy her knowledge and experience were there to advise me on 2 occasions; firstly my house and now my new condo. Judy’s help in finding me the right blinds to use both times, taking time to make accurate measurements, following up on the time line once the order is placed and sending a trained installer was a great experience. There is always a follow up call to make sure you are happy with the product and installation. Please do not hesitate to contact Dynamo Decor

Thanks Mary Ann for the review, and for the referral. Glad to have been able to meet your exceptions throughout the years. We at Dynamo Décor pride ourselves in achieving positive results for our clients.

JR in Calgary
JR in Calgary

Window coverings

In Oct. 2017 we bought a new home and found ourselves in need of window coverings throughout. Luckily we had met Judy, the dynamo of Dynamo Decor, at a home show.
She came, she listened, she advised, she measured and before we moved in, we had beautiful blinds installed throughout.
As we settled in, we noticed a few frayed edges on the veins in the Silhouette blind on our big front window. Judy arranged for replacement blinds, including two narrow side shades for the oriel window, which arrived and were re-installed with equal efficiency and grace.
We would highly reccommend Judy for her expertise, efficiency and wonderful service.
Thank you, Judy!

Thank You for your detailed review, it was a pleasure working with you both.
There are many products and options to choose from, I strive to provide exceptional knowledge in the selection process therefore experiencing positive results.
Enjoy your New Home. Thank You for Your Business.

marcello barone from Calgary
marcello barone from Calgary

Blinds

I met Judy at the Home Expo show and from our first encounter it was clear she has a lot of experience with blinds. She came out to look at our windows right away and brought samples with her to make sure we picked the right product. She is not a pushy salesperson, she makes sure that you pick right product for your windows. She was hands on during the installation process to make sure everything went smoothly. She cares about her customers and went the extra mile to make sure we were looked after. Her price was also the best (and we had several quotes). Would definitely recommend Dynamo Décor.

Sheila Curry from Calgary
Sheila Curry from Calgary

Blinds for new home

We worked with Judy from Dynamo Decor to have Hunter Douglas blinds installed in our new home in Calgary. Judy was excellent to work with. She came to the house, broguht samples, provided advice and oversaw the installation. Her measurements were extremely precise and we just love our new blinds!

fabiola from Calgary
fabiola from Calgary

blinds

I recommend Dynamo Decor, I am very satisfied with my Hunter Douglas purchase. Buying blinds is not an easy or cheap task. I did a lot of research online, reviews, youtube, Houzz, went to the big stores a couple times. But I was getting frustrated, the blinds I found didn’t look nice at all and even the displays are broken crooked and sloppy.
I went to the home design show and the only thing in my head were blinds. I could check lots of different brands and sellers, side by side, to compare. But to be honest the Hunter Douglas was popping, sharp, very distinctive, even from far away. The mechanism also seemed more reliable. After that I decided that I was not going to compromise in the quality.
Made some calls, went to some show rooms but didn’t receive a lot of attention. I got this business card from Dynamo Decor at the Home Design Show and, when our house was ready I sent Judy an email. She answered in the next business day, came to our house with all the samples. She was very friendly and patient with us, as second language speakers. It is very important to have somebody with experience, as there are too many options and details, it can be tricky to choose. But she was very honest and oriented us to make the best decisions for each room. It is very important that you test the samples in your home with the light and the wall color. Judy knows the product very well and it made a lot of difference for sure.
Our blinds were installed this week and they look sharp and reliable, exactly what I was expecting. ?
Thanks a lot Judy
Fabiola and Tony

Abigail Gresiuk from Okotoks
Abigail Gresiuk from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Window coverings

Dynamo Decor was amazing to work with. My husband and I met Judy at the house and home at the BMO Centre in Calgary. She had such a depth of knowledge on the products that were being sold. We knew after talking to a lot of other companies the Judy was the real deal. 25 years of business for her and working with the same product she knew it in and out. We had her come to our house before we took possession and she took a lot of time explaining to us what our options were, prices differences, efficiency, and wear. We were also in a time crunch as our house got finished a month ahead of schedule. Judy did an awesome job getting our window coverings to us within a few weeks at no extra charge(other then the bedroom ones which were delayed). The guys that came to install them were extremely professional and you could tell they also had many years of experience with the products as well. I would highly recommend Judy with Dynamo Decor. She knows her product and ensures her clients are happy :) thank you Judy!!! I have recommended her to my parents as well as many people in my neighbourhood as we are a new development area. I hope she makes other home owners as happy as she made me!

marite gerelus from Calgary
marite gerelus from Calgary

Judy recently helped me choose Hunter Douglas window and patio door blinds. These were to compliment some pre existing older blinds in other areas of the house.

I appreciated her thorough product knowledge, attention to detail and good eye for color during this process. Many years of experience were evident in the suggestions and insights she offered. Our order arrived within the promised time and the blinds were expertly installed by Calvin. I am very happy with the finished result and the entire experience of dealing with Dynamo Decor.
PS There was one little hiccup...one of the 6 blinds arrived with wrong opaque value despite the order having been submitted correctly. Judy handled this little error quickly and professionally with no inconvenience to me. Thank you Judy and Calvin for a great job!

Thanks Marite for your business and for taking the time to write a review for Dynamo Decor.My business has been built on quality and service and it's always nice to know people acknowlege and appreciate good business values.The energy wise architella duette vertiglide with it's ease of operation looks amazing on your patio door,with coordinating duette shades in the bay window.

More about Dynamo Decor

SERVING CALGARY AND AREA SINCE 1990. Judy provides you with the highest quality of the most inovative products avaiable in the market place today. Offering personalized service with the knowledge and expertise from years of experience in the industry DEALER SELECT FOR HUNTER DOUGLAS WINDOW SHADES Experience her passion for ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Calgary?