Pave Tech

Reviews for Pave Tech

Michelle Lamoureux from Orillia
Michelle Lamoureux from Orillia

Paved Driveway

I was working from home and my office faces out on the driveway so I was able to witness the Pave-Tech team at work. I was impressed at how they seemed to pay great attention to detail, constantly pulling out their measuring tapes and levels to check and recheck their work.

I couldn't be more pleased with the driveway and they even moved some topsoil for me!

Luc B from Toronto
Luc B from Toronto

Driveway Paving

I had Pave-Tech widen the driveway on a rental property in Orillia in order to fit two more cars. I needed it done right, because I don't want high maintenance costs in the long term.
I wasn't able to be around on the day they did the work. However, I was very satisfied with the quality of work done. Part of the area they were paving had stone pavers, and they cut these neatly to perfectly fit in where I needed the driveway.
Overall, they left the site clean, did the work on time, and I would use them again.

Ed  from Orillia
Ed from Orillia

snow removal

I am a new customer to Pave-Tech this (tough) winter and I have been thrilled with their service. They do a thorough job and I'm always pleasantly surpised at how quickly they get to my driveway. I highly recommend !

Thank you for taking the time to provide a Review Ed! We love to hear from our satisfied customers, and it was our pleasure to service you! We look forward to working for you again in future!

Lisa in Orillia
Lisa in Orillia

Driveway Sealing

I am very pleased with Pave-Tech! The quality of their work was top drawer and extremely tidy, absolutely no overspray. I feel as though they treated my driveway as though it was their own! I would highly recommend this family run company!

Thank you for the review Lisa! It's always nice to hear from another satisfied customer, and your feedback is greatly appreciated! We're pleased that you are happy with your driveway, and we look forward to working with you again in future!

Becky Johnson
Becky Johnson
1 review Orillia, ON

seal coat of driveway and asphalt coving where drive butts up against the house

The Pave Tech team did exactly the job they promised in a timely fashion. I was pleased with their friendly, straightforward and professional approach. My only (minor) complaint is that they cleared items from the driveway area so quickly that they didn't plan where it might be best to place things.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company Becky! We are pleased that you are satisfied with the job, and appreciate your feedback with regards to directing our staff to take a little extra time in placing cleared items from the driveway in a more appropriate place. We love to hear from happy customers such as yourself, and we appreciate your business!

Fran of Orillia
Fran of Orillia
2 reviews Orillia, ON

Driveway sealed

After pricing materials to seal our driveway I called Pave-Tech for a price. I chose to "shop locally" and never having had this type of work done I went online and found their website which was extremely impressive detailing many aspects of their business. Sealing our own driveway would have meant using a less than superior product (they use a high grade product) and Pave-Tech's price was "more than competitive"! It simply did NOT make economic sense to do it ourselves. Pave-Tech not only held to their quoted price and came when they promised, but also taped off the entrance to the driveway so no one would drive on it. The job was extemely neat (not one spec of sealant landed on the stone landscaping edging the driveway) and it looked fantastic. Over the next few days several people walking by stopped to comment on how nice it looked. Not only would I recommend Pave-Tech to anyone looking to have this type of work done, but I will also return to them for future driveway sealing requirements.

I would also like to note that I questioned whether some minor divets in the driveway could be and/or should be repaired (their website indicated they did this as well). I was very impressed with their honesty when "Jo" from Pave-Tech said he could definitely make the repairs but in his professional opinion the problem areas were not worth spending the $'s on at this point in time. In today's economic times (or for that matter at any time) its rare to find anyone willing to be sooooooo honest as to walk from the possibility of further business. After seeing the great job Pave-Tech did on sealing the driveway there is no question in my mind their ability to make "repairs" would be of a similar "high quality". If and when these areas do require attention I will definitely be calling on Pave-Tech.

Thanks for the wonderful review Fran! We appreciate your kind words, and the time that you took to detail your experience from researching how to sealcoat your driveway, to hiring our company to do the job. Your review will definitely help other consumers to make an educated decision. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in future!

More about Pave Tech

Complete Asphalt Paving & Pavement Maintenance Experts. . . Specializing in Residential & Commercial Asphalt Paving & Pavement Maintenance--Driveway/ Parking Lot Paving, Infrared Heat Technology, Asphalt Patching & Paving Extensions, Catch Basin Repair, Injection Asphalt Crack Repair, Asphalt Sealcoating, Pavement Marking, Road/ Parking Lot Power Sweeping, Pressure Washing, Snow Clearing/ ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Orillia?