Royal Classic Kitchens

Aaron from Richmond Hill
Aaron from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Complete Kitchen Renovation

We contracted Royal Classic Kitchens for our complete kitchen renovation and have been extremely pleased with the quality of service and workmanship. Cheyenne was our designer and main point of contact, and she was always prompt to respond to our inquiries, patient in reviewing our design requirements, and friendly. Despite being an extremely busy company, the work was completed on-time with high quality products and installation. We are very happy with our new kitchen.

Kerry in Toronto
Kerry in Toronto

Bathroom Vanity

We updated two bathrooms, and got custom vanity for both. Each vanity is about 60" long, with quarts countertop and drawers at the bottom. Royal Classic Kitchen was very helpful in the whole process, and had a lot of great finishes for us to choose from. They completed the vanity in the agreed timeline, and we're very pleased with the final results. The final product looks solid and stylish. We'd recommend anyone considering kitchen/bathroom reno to use Royal Classic Kitchens!

Theresa in Markham
Theresa in Markham

Kitchen Renovation

We were looking to transform our kitchen and very happy to choose RCK. We worked with Aaron on the kitchen layout. He was very helpful, accommodating and provided good recommendations for a grand kitchen. Aaron was able to expedite our order and the cabinets were delivered as promised. Alex the lead installer was very skillful, efficient and to perfection. We’re extremely pleased with the workmanship and quality of the cabinets. We highly recommend RCK and return for future projects.

Grace, North York
Grace, North York

kitchen renovation

We are extremely pleased to have chosen RCK for our kitchen renovation. Working with Aaron was extremely pleasant. He did a great job designing the layout of our new kitchen. He suggested features that we did not think of and helped us choose cabinetry to match our style. RCK delivered the cabinets on a timely basis and on the scheduled date. The installers were fast, effective and installed with great attention to details. We felt the price was fair and quality of their work is outstanding. I highly recommended RCK without any reservations and would definitely go back to them for future projects.

Anita in Vaughan
Anita in Vaughan
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful Kitchen as Expected

We have our beautiful kitchen designed and installed by RCK in November 2018. Even they were very busy in dealing with lots of services delivery requests before Christmas, they completed our cabinets installation on time as promised.
Installation done by Martin is excellent. He is very experienced, attentive to details, and professional.
Also We have to express my appreciation to Cheyanne, the designer/coordinator. She worked with us to come up a design that best suits the environment, helped to ensure services delivered on time, followed up any issue to meet client’s satisfaction.

We are very happy with our new kitchen. We will definitely recommend Royal Classic Kitchen to other people.

Thanks a lot Anita, for your trust, cooperation and fully preparation.

Rod F. in North York
Rod F. in North York

Custom Kitchen Cabinetry and Counter-tops

The company has great customer service and did a good job of building and installing 2 new kitchens for our clients. They immediately tried to fix any issues that came up and were there to help and showed that they care

Thanks Rod, we believe we could do better than that.

JL in Richmond Hill
JL in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful new kitchen

We completely gutted the kitchen of the house we bought. Designer Cheyenne was able to create a new design that met everything on our wish list. Our new kitchen is stunning and has exceeded our expectations - it has totally transformed our house. We are completely satisfied with the kitchen itself, the cost and the service received. Our kitchen was delivered on-time and little things that needed follow-up were rectified on a timely basis. I would not hesitate to recommend RCK.

Thanks for your trust and co-operations.

Thusi Hettigama in Richmond Hill
Thusi Hettigama in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Reno - Great experience

My wife and I were searching for many Kitchen reno companies to remodel our Kitchen. One of our good friend recommended Royal Classic Kitchen. From the initial conversation to project kick off and the completion of the installation Royal Classic Kitchen team did a phenomenal job. I need to highlight especially Cheyenne Chen’s Design and her support throughout this process. Cheyenne was very thoughtful, and customer focused. She was listening to our needs and designed the kitchen based on our need. She was not rushing or putting pressure; she was always taking our needs and provided us with suggestions to pick the best options for us. We also decided to get the counters complete from the same company. The estimates and the delivery timelines were accurate. The Project met the expectations of every aspect. Overall we are very happy and we can highly recommend the company.

We are glad that you love our products and services.

Angela
Angela

Kitchen renovation

My experience with Royal Classic Kitchen was amazing. I am very impressed with their craftsmanship and service. Cheyenne is enjoyable to work with; she has good designs and, more importantly, is able to handle all the inevitable hiccups arising from projects. As a result, my new kitchen exceeded all my expectations and now all our family love hanging out in the new kitchen. Even my contractors complimented on the quality and design. (They recommended their own associated kitchen cabinet company and I decided to go with Royal Classic kitchen).
All in all, I am happy with this reputable company with many years of experience in the industry. They manufacture their own cabinets so they have quick turnaround and can respond some unpredictable situations.

Thanks, Royal Classic kitchen .

Really appreciated your business and well preparation.

SP in Markham
SP in Markham

Kitchen Renovation

LOVE LOVE LOVE my brand new kitchen cabinets fromIt’s Royal Classic Kitchen!

This is truly a great company that cares about their customers and their product quality. From the start of designing my kitchen to the end was a very pleasant experience.

Chenyenne was the person responsible and she was SOOOO amazing to work with, she knew exactly what I want, made great recommendations and accommodated all my demands.

The installation crew did a wonderful job as well, Martin was the head of the crew, super experienced and extremely detailed. The kitchen was installed perfectly.

The price was surprisingly fair, I am still in shock of the size of the kitchen I got with the money I paid.
I would definitely go back for all my future projects and recommend this company to anyone!

More about Royal Classic Kitchens

We locate in Richmond Hill Ontario, with 3000 square feet huge showroom featured with collective Kitchen, Bathroom, Library and Fireplace designs. Our displays help you take an important step in turning their visions into reality by offering fresh ideas using specialty tiles, and innovative fixtures. We invite you to visit us at your convenience to see how our creativity can serve as your inspiration. At Royal Classic Kitchens we strive to maintain the highest standards of quality, while offering an extensive selection of styles, colors, designs and finishes. We look forward to meeting you to discuss the ways your home improvement project will benefit from our design expertise.