Royal Classic Kitchens

Reviews for Royal Classic Kitchens

Nader in Richmond Hill
Nader in Richmond Hill

Kitchen Cabinets

I would like to take this opportunity to write down about my experience with Royal Classic Kitchen .
It was around mid November that i place my order with them in order to change my kitchen cabinets and my dead line was dec/22/2017 , although they were very very busy at that time of the year but they manage to get the job done on time in very professional way at our satisfactory , boy they did excellent job , they came to my place few times for inspection to make sure everything was right to our request .
I am very very happy with services that i received from them and i highly recommend them .
I am hard person to please but they did great job and left me speechless.
I have very special thanks to my sales person whom name is Cheyanne .
she is very nice , pleasant and responsible to deal with , two thumbs up for Royal Classic Kitchen and their staff .
Keep up with the good work .

Thanks Nader for your trust, cooperation, and also well preparation of the job site. Look forward to working with you again.

cbarton281 in WATERLOO
cbarton281 in WATERLOO

Renovation on 100 year old house

We did a complete renovation of our 100 year old home in North Toronto. Our kitchen was built by Royal Classic Kitchens and we could not be more pleased with the way it turned out. Stephen was helpful and responsive and provided an accurate design before we started the build. Overall we would highly recommend Royal Classic Kitchens.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Val in Toronto
Val in Toronto

Custom-built vanities and closets

Glad that we hired Royal Classic Kitchens to complete the renovation project on the second floor of the house. They custom-built vanities for all our three bathrooms and closets for the walk-in closet and the master bedroom. The entire process from the design up to the installation was well planned and within the budget. The workmanship of the product and the installation exceeded out expectations and were of high quality. Working with their designer Aaron was a pleasant and worry-free experience. We would consider hiring this company again if need arises for any our custom-built projects.
Val V. February 2018

Thx Val for your support.

mary_mick
mary_mick
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen reno

So happy I choose Royal Classic Kitchens and in particular Cheyanne to help design and arrange to have my basement kitchen installed. She took care and professionally and happily fixed any issues that came up. Excellent service and on time with construction!

Appreciated your business, trust and patience!

Sandra
Sandra
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen cabinet and countertop renovation

Royal Classic Kitchen is amazing!!!!!! We worked with Cheyenne to design our beautiful kitchen and she was so fantastic to work with. It took us a few months to design the kitchen and we were never feeling pressured or rushed to make a decision. They have so many options for doors and colors. Mostly - so affordable! I want to get my closets done next with them. I highly recommend them.

Hi Sandra,

We are glad to hear that you are happy with your kitchen. If you have any problems feel free to contact us!

Happy Holidays,
Royal Classic Kitchens

Joe & Tita  in Richmond Hill
Joe & Tita in Richmond Hill

New Custom Made Kitchen

We meet Aaron who was very helpful in designing my Kitchen to perfection he was amazing from start to end I could not imagine such a great experience. Aaron was always available for any concerns and made sure everything we asked for was incorporated into the Kitchen.
The Kitchen was ready on time and we had it installed in one day and actually everyone at the Richmond Hill location where all very helpful and friendly.
Thank you Aaron for what you have done for my family and all the staff at Royal Classic Kitchens

Hi Joe and Tita,

We are glad you had a positive experience with our company! Thank you for your feedback and happy holidays.

florawlleung
florawlleung

Basement Mini Bar, Laundry room and bathroom cabinet

I am very happy with their service in every single way. The staffs are so friendly and helpful. Cheyenne was so patient and always give me very useful advice ..she will try her best to find out answer to all my questions. She also follow up with the whole project to make sure that I am happy with all the products ..even with very little details....With her help and their product,my basement looks so modern and beautiful ...i will definitely recomend Royal Classic Kitchen to all of my friends in the future

We are pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience! Please let us know if you have any problems in the future and we will be happy to assist you.

allison2lu
allison2lu

Kitchen Cabinetry and Countertop

They are very professional in designing my custom kitchen, installing the cabinets and in dealing with my concerns. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are pleased with your kitchen.

3 Bathroom Vanities/ Kitchen Island /Office Credenza

From the moment that we met with Aaron, to the installation of all the various pieces we could not be happier. The professionalism and knowledge that Aaron showed us was impeccable. We were extremely pleased with the installation and craftsmanship of the various pieces that we had installed in our home. We will be using Aaron and Royal Classic Kitchens again.

Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Anne
Anne

Laundry Room

Since my experience with Royal Classic Kitchen has been so good, this is my third time working with them. Anton had been extremely helpful and prices are competitive while maintaining the high quality. Staffs are professional and easy to work with. I would certainly recommend them to other people.

It's really a big pleasure to work with you again, also thx a lot for your trust, patience and recommendation.

More about Royal Classic Kitchens

We locate in Richmond Hill Ontario, with 3000 square feet huge showroom featured with collective Kitchen, Bathroom, Library and Fireplace designs. Our displays help you take an important step in turning their visions into reality by offering fresh ideas using specialty tiles, and innovative fixtures. We invite you to visit us at your convenience to see how our creativity can serve as your inspiration. At Royal Classic Kitchens we strive to maintain the highest standards of quality, while offering an extensive selection of styles, colors, designs and finishes. We look forward to meeting you to discuss the ways your home improvement project will benefit from our design expertise.