Paradise Home Landscaping

Reviews for Paradise Home Landscaping

Tammy in Bowmanville
Tammy in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Driveway border, step adbbd garden retaining wall

Matt and his team did an amazing job on our driveway. From the first time we met with him he was very professional and knowledgable. He was able to do our job earlier than anticipated which was great.

Customer service was #1 and I would highly recommend

Thank you Tammy for the great review. We think the front entrance turned out great as well and happy to hear you feel the same.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Tiffany in Oshawa
Tiffany in Oshawa
1 review Pickering, ON

Front Patio Landscaping

We redesigned our front patio with Paradise Home Landscaping and we couldn't be happier! Very hard working and fast crew; they helped pick out everything to go with our yard perfectly. The design was implemented impeccably and it couldn't have worked out better! No stress for us at all. Highly recommend.

Barry Johnston from Oshawa
Barry Johnston from Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home entrance and landscaping

Although limited, Paradise had good reviews, so we invited Bob to quote on redoing our driveway, front walkway, porch and side entrance. He has a laid back nature and was pleasant to deal with in designing the brick to be both distinctive and attractive. Both my wife liked that he had suggestions but was willing to let us make the decisions. The quote was reasonable. His crew was hard working, courteous and always left the job tidy. Bob said it would take 5-6 days and that's what it took. He kept us informed while it was happening. We recommend

jazzkel9 in Oshawa
jazzkel9 in Oshawa

Front Patio/Driveway Interlocking and Landscaping

We are more than thrilled with the services provided by Paradise Home Landscaping in April 2015. Sorry for the late review. Jason D. enthusiasm and vision brought together a design that complimented our house. His attention to detail and his keen eye for colour helped bring this project together seamlessly. From taking us out personally to a supplier to pick out a stone to being there everyday to oversee the project. The crew was there early everyday working tirelessly into the late afternoon in dismal weather. They were sure to clean up at the end of each day. Jason also helped coordinate with the asphalt company to do our driveway. Highly recommend this company and will definitely have them work on future projects. We especially want to thank Jason for his amazing creative design work and of course for his honest advice and opinion.

Thanks Jan & John

The HandyBoydz of Durham
The HandyBoydz of Durham
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Front Patio walkway

I hired Paradise Home Landscaping to remove my front patio walk way made up of old ugly patio slabs and replace them with a beautiful new paver walkway. Bob was very friendly and planned a great design. His team was fast and efficient.
The job they did was amazing! Very professional , very affordable!
I will be hiring them again to do my back yard

Kathy  from Oshawa
Kathy from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replacement of retaining wall and walkway

I hired Paradise Home Landscaping to remove an old retaining wall which was leaning into a fence. The job was complicated by space restrictions and a wall built of house blocks filled with mortar and rebar. I am very pleased with the job that Bob and his crew did. They were here early, worked hard all day and cleaned up every night. The crew was very pleasant and explained what they were doing and asked my approval when necessary. The new wall and walkway are a huge improvement. The price was as quoted even though they ran into some unexpected problems. I would highly recommend this company.

jackie from Toronto
jackie from Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

New Front Steps, Interlocking

I hired Paradise Home Landscaping to fix a very bad job that another company had done at the front of my home. I met with Bob and he made me feel very comfortable and assured me he could fix the mess that was there. He took time to show me brick colours, he even met me at the concrete place where he purchases his material. He drew me a computerized drawing to give me an idea as to what the front of my house would look like. I am so glad I went with Paradise Home Landscaping. I wanted to cry (in a good way) when I came home and saw what his crew had done. It was absolutely beautiful. I didn't think it was possible for such a mess to turn into something absolutely fantastic. The crew was fantastic, they did a fantastic job. I could not be happier. They completed my job in one day, where the other contractor took 3 weeks and still could not get it right. Please do not hesitate to hire Paradise Home Landscaping, you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend them. Great job guys. I wish my home was bigger so that I could get you to do more for me. Thank you so very much. I love it.
Jackie in Whitby

doug crigger from Courtice
doug crigger from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

INTERLOCK INSTALLATION

Just completed a 1200 sq/ft interlock paver job with Bob Woropay from Paradise Home Landscaping. Bob quoted the job the same day I phoned and spent a good amount of time listening to exactly what I wanted. He and his skilled crew did a wonderful job. The crew was professional, proficient and started work early. They always cleaned up after themselves at the end of each work day. The job entailed a lot of cutting of the interlock and at one time I can remember 3 saws cutting at same time, having the right tools for the job makes a world of difference. I just told them what I wanted and they followed through. I felt like I got good value for all the service and hard work that was provided. I would highly recommend Paradise Home Landscaping

Sean  from Oshawa
Sean from Oshawa

driveway porch and courtyard

Amazing workmanship, crew was very pleasant. The work done was done above and beyond code and Bob came on time every time he payed attention to detail and walked us threw colour and brick type had a very good design sense and will do business with him again and recommend his work to every home owner.
Thank you Bob and crew for a beautiful creation.

Amit  in Ajax
Amit in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Front and back patio

Bob was amazing. He was the only one that gave me his honest opinion on what he thought of the design. He was also very creative. The crew very very friendly and respectful. He completed the job ahead of schedule and went the extra step to make sure it was to our liking. I will definitely be calling him again for more work

More about Paradise Home Landscaping

Since 2003, Bob Woropay and his team have been designing and creating beautiful outdoor living landscapes in the Durham Region. The foundation of the business is built on quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. When hiring Paradise Home Landscaping you will have a professional and dedicated landscaping crew focusing on ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Oshawa?