PVK Cabinets

Review for PVK Cabinets

Carolyn and Dave from Burlington
Carolyn and Dave from Burlington

Partial kitchen renovation

We are so happy with the work that Perry did for us in our kitchen. His estimate was accurate, he always arrived on time, his workmanship is far superior to anything else that I have ever seen.
(I am an interior decorator/home stager and I see many, many kitchens and look at many trade publications and I can honestly say that we now have one of the nicest kitchens that we have ever seen -thanks to Perry).

We had Perry do one part of our kitchen because I thought we could make due with the older cabinets that we already had. We are so happy with his workmanship that we are going to have him do the rest of our kitchen.

I would highly recommend Perry to anyone who wants a beautiful custom kitchen at an affordable price.

Thank you Carolyn for the wonderful review. If you would like to post pictures of your kitchen on here, you can email them to us and we will post them for you. Thanks again! Perry

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?