Envision This Development Inc

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
10 Newkirk Road Richmond Hill ON L4C 2C5
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Richmondhill  >  Envision This Development Inc

Reviews for Envision This Development Inc

Marina from Richmond Hill
Marina from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock walkway and flagstone porch

It’s been a year since “Envision This” completed the work and our interlock still looks great! Vincent came on time and patiently explained the process in all the details. It took us some time to pick the materials and finalize the deal. Due to the weather and prior projects our start day was postponed by a week or so. We were getting a little nervous because it was the end of the season (October) and I only wish that Vincent would return my e-mails or phone calls more promptly.
When the project finally started everything fell into place. The flagstone was done in one day and completely transformed our porch! The walkway and the steps leading to the porch became the results of my design and extensive work of the installation team. They proved to be hardworking and diligent people. We planned to hire “Envision This” to make flower beds and do some planting in the spring but ended up doing it ourselves due to higher then expected cost and Vincent’s delayed replies. In any case I got lots of complements from my neighbours and friends this summer and would recommend “Envision This“ to anyone who wants to transform their front or back yard.

Linda P Unionville
Linda P Unionville

Landscaping and masonry work

Vince and his team were fantastic! They showed up on time, completed all the work professionally, and always cleaned up at the end of the day. Our landscaping is maintenance free and looks even better with each passing season. People stop their cars to look and take pictures of our landscaping and masonry work, and even ring our door bell to ask for our landscaper"s number! We have referred them to friends, family, neighbours, clients and everyone is thrilled with the work that they do.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the testimonial. I'm happy that you are pleased with the work we did for you. I appreciate the business and ongoing referrals. It was great working with you on your landscape project.

Regards,
Vince

Thomas White in Bolton
Thomas White in Bolton
1 review BOLTON, ON

Landscaped patio/eating area on warehouse building

Envision This completed a beautiful interlocking patio complete with water feature, flower beds and fence adjacent to the lunchroom on our warehouse building in November of 2011.

Although we did have a few issues with the independent landscape designer that partnered with Envision This on the project, Vince, Rosetti and team executed the subsequent work to our complete satisfaction.

Thank you Thomas for the opportunity to work with you. I value my relationships with my clients and therefore no longer accept work from that designer. It was an enjoyable project and I hope that you and the rest of the staff enjoy your new 'outdoor' lunch room.

Marisa Rosolen in North york
Marisa Rosolen in North york
1 review North York, ON

Front yard landscaping

It's incredibly how some well placed plants, stones and earth can transform your home into something that makes your neighbors and passerby's stop and admire. I want to thank envision for the excellent planning and vision that makes me proud of walking up my new stone path.

Dolly in THORNHILL
Dolly in THORNHILL
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Front Entrance Landing, Walkways, Garden Beds and Patio

Wow! Fantastic job! Although I presented Vince with some challenging moments he maintained his professionalism from quotation to completion. I highly recommend Vince for your project.

Each phase of landscaping, from excavation to stonework to garden beds brought hard working, experienced and courteous staff. My vision was brought to life with beautiful stonework on the patio and a regal front entrance with several landings, walkways and garden beds. Everything was completed on budget (competitively priced) with no hidden costs. In fact, I received far more than expected. I am so grateful to all the crew for their hard work and creativity. It’s nice to know there are still companies out there with an old school work ethic.

pauline in Markham
pauline in Markham

Front porch and walkway

We found Vincent to be very professional throughout the entire process. He was very willing to listen to our ideas and to work with us to find a solution that was both cost effective and aesthetically pleasing. The finished project has greatly enhanced the curb appeal of our home.

Mo in Parkwoods Village
Mo in Parkwoods Village
2 reviews North York, ON

Interlocking Brick work

Had drainage work done under the front door and adjacent area where interlocking brick was removed but had been the surface for a long time. The adjacent area had settled and there were hallows collecting water. The interlocking brick was not relayed as the drainage company does not do that work. Approximate size of area was 8'x10'. Called and got a quote after Vince came to see the job. Only dealt through the internet and phone calls. My husband also got a quote from another contractor who was working in the area. Vince's quote was less than the other, in writing and very clear as to the scope of the work. I needed the block relayed and levelled so that water would drain away instead of collect in pools. After speaking with the office staff a date was set for the work to be done by faxing the signed contract back to Vince. He sent someone quickly, which was what I needed. The worker arrived on the stated date, was very hard working and indicated payment should be made at the end of the job. He refused payment because he had to come back to put a final sand coat and that completed the job. I was very happy to have it done in such a prompt, professional manner at reasonable rates. This company, in my experience,I found to be very professional and very reputable. I was incredibly pleased with the whole experience and very happy that the job is done and they were very reasonable about payment upon completion. Value for your $ and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

More about Envision This Development Inc

Envision This specializes in the consultation, design, project management and development of residential backyards. As a full-service company, we offer landscaping, swimming pools, whirlpools, renovation, new construction and full maintenance. We have 60 years of combined experience in the industry, and all of our work is done internally. What does ...