HomeStars  >  Tuck Pointing in Toronto  >  A&A Masonry
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Kelly
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

A&A Masonry answered my call when no one in my own city would take on or respond to my requests for quotes. They made an appt. at my convenience to come down and asses my masonry repair needs. A&A was a very easy and fair contractor to work with. The job was completed quickly and professionally by Brian and Joe. Two funny and great guys who went above and beyond for me to take care of some unexpected issues. They were friendly, clean, knowledgeable and very fun to have around. Brian is a great mason and took care to make sure everything was done right. He kept me informed throughout the entire project and explained every step along the way. I highly recommend A&A Masonry for their attention to detail and their friendly and personal approach to their customers. Well done Brian and Joe!
Thank you once again for all your hard work and for making sure that you had another happy customer!

See you next year!

Kelly Rowsell

Job Price

Thanks Kelly! Really appreciate the feedback, and it was a pleasure working with you! --Andy

Bill Gaw in Scarborough

I am very pleased with the effort and work A & A Masonry performed to remove my broken flagstone front walk and build a new concrete walkway with exposed aggregate finish. The new path removed several trip hazards and provides regular, slip-resistant access from the sidewalk to both front and side entrance doors. Many thanks to the whole team who worked on this project.