A&A Masonry

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Susan
Susan

Outside foundation repair and brick repointing

The work completed was terrific and exceeded my expectations. The outside foundation below the brick was crumbling away and with the repair it looks brand new.
Dwight did an amazing job and cleaned up after the work was done.
I have had a few jobs done by A&A and I would never call anyone else for masonry work.

Thanks Susan! --Andy

Parging

A & A Masonry were prompt, friendly and accommodating. The mason, Dwight, was punctual, professional and courteous. I would not hesitate to retain A & A again in the event that more work needed to be done.

Thanks! We work on all the points you mentioned, so it's great to get this feedback! -- Andy

mwine67 in Toronto
mwine67 in Toronto

Chimney and front porch stone

Our original plan was the chimney rebuild of a 1930's bungalow which had been partially repaired about 8 years previously, but still had a base in poor shape.

A & A was the quickest supplier to respond in order to set an appointment in Nov 2018. In the process of meeting with David for a quote on the chimney, he recommended us on stone for our concrete slab porch as both a way to preserve the concrete which would have been almost 30 years old and was developing extensive pitting as well as creating a much more attractive entrance. Tablet in hand with photos he made a convincing argument.

Both crews (Rinaldo et al on the chimney and Maya and her masons on the stone porch) who did the work were efficient, tidy, and communicative providing clear recommendations for locations to choose stone, where to drop deliveries of supplies, answering questions about the work, and the quality of work was fantastic.

Thank you! David, Ronaldo and Maya are real pro's and I'm happy to have them on the A&A team. --Andy

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Masonry Repair

I recently used A&A Masonry to repair badly flaking brick under my patio doors. Response time to my inquiry as well as getting someone out to do the work was very quick. Dwight did a great job, was professional and the area was spotless after. Highly recommend him.

Thanks! --Andy

xbolt223
xbolt223
1 review Halton Hills, ON

A job well done!

Background ~ I have a 15-year-old Mattamy home and the "above grade" portion of my foundation was crumbling. In addition to that, there was moisture seeping through the foundation into my garage and cold cellar, causing the interior foundation to crumble.
Service Call ~ I went through the issues with Greg from A&A, who was friendly and polite. Within a few hours of going over the project, he provided an incredibly detailed and thorough quote (including pictures with notes), outlining the work to be done and scope of the project.
Installation ~ On the day of installation, Mitch and I went over the details of the work he was going to do and he went to work right away. Not only was he very polite and friendly, I have to say, this guy is a workhorse! He worked all day and partly into the evening without stop! He did a fantastic job and i couldn't be happier with the result!
Pricing ~ Upon reflection, my only "complaint" would be about pricing, as I believe it was a little on the "high end" based on the amount of hours spent and materials used. I'm not unhappy, my ONLY regret is that i din't try to barter a little at quote time and that's on me.
Conclusion ~ A good company with good people doing good work. A job well done! Thanks guys.

Thanks xbolt!! --Andy

Josh
Josh

Repair exterior brick window sills and exterior parging

I needed to get 2. full window sill brickwork replaced and also some brickwork replaced between garage doors as well as repairing some exterior parging. Dwight came over on time and worked dilligently on each project with a keen eye for detail and very professional approach to his work. He took pride in showing me his finished work and once completed you could not tell the existing bricks apart from the new ones! I was happy with A A service as well as the quality workmanship of. Dwight. Great job!

Thanks Josh! --Andy

Marie in Mississauga
Marie in Mississauga

Repair/Reset Front Porch Steps/Replace Broken Bricks on Garage

We have flagstone on our front porch. The stones had become loose and the mortar between the stones had fallen apart. Greg from A&A Masonry came out to give us a quote one day and the work was done the very next day. Dwight came out to do the work. He did a very thorough and professional job. He also did a thorough job of cleaning up once he was finished. We were very happy with our experience with A&A Masonry and Dwight.

Thanks Marie! --Andy

Bryce E. in Toronto
Bryce E. in Toronto
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Quality Workmanship, Great Service, On Budget.

Excellent service and quality repair work by the professionals at A&A Masonry. The entire experience with A&A was user friendly and smooth from quote to job completion. Greg came out to quote and review the job very promptly and gave us a fair price. Dwight was at our home less than a week later and completed the work efficiently and with an attention to detail. Dwight walked us through the entire repair, provided advice to prevent future problems, and cleaned up thoroughly. Thanks again to the team at A&A for a job well done!

Thanks Bryce! It was a pleasure working with you. --Andy

John-Paul in Toronto
John-Paul in Toronto

Brick work repair front of house

From start to finish a stellar company. Fast, efficient, and effective. Clear quotes with plenty of extra information so need to ask questions. The only delays were on my part missing phone calls and taking time to make up our mind. The two workers were amazing - pleasant, hard working, great quality workmanship and cleaned up!!
I did not know anyone at this company and have no connection to the staff - just to clarify =)
They were recommended by a neighbour who was used three different masonry companies over the years.

Thanks John-Paul! --Andy

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Brick work on external wall

I had a small wall on my porch removed and that creates a big dent in my front door wall. A&A Masonry was hired to fix the issue along with other small cracks around the house.
The job was done by Dwight which treated as his own. The finishing was very well done full of care. He spent more than 5 hours straight to finish the job and came out beyond expectations.

Thanks Jose! --Andy

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialist!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, basement lowering, concrete steps, porches and walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair, rubberized resurfacing and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers. If we can't do the job, we can refer you to a quality trades person that can!

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Rubberized Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Basement lowering, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.