A&A Masonry

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Susan from Maple
Susan from Maple

Parging inside garage foundation & brick replacement

Another great experience from my go-to masonry company. In April I noticed a white material on inside the garage on the foundation and I was worried that it would compromise the integrity of the foundation. Greg and Joe informed me that it was efflorescence. Joe used hydraulic cement to parge one whole side and and the portion of the other side that was affected and educated me on the product he used and why it will help with the issue. He also replaced a few cracked bricks in my garage center column and pointed them as well. In addition he caulked my side door to prevent water from getting in behind the bricks so that it doesn't lead to further issues in the garage. As on past projects, he was personable, professional, and very thorough. His work is of the highest quality and it just makes me feel so good that I can call A&A whenever I have any masonry issues or projects and know what results I'm going to get.

Thanks Susan! We'll be here for you whenever you need us. It's a pleasure working with you. --Andy

Joseph A from Scarborough
Joseph A from Scarborough

Stone step and concrete porch repairs

We have expensive and large stone front entrance stone stairs (about 15 stairs) that were improperly cemented and were all coming loose and crating an eyesore and safety hazard. Dwight dis an incredible job in recemnting the stairs and repairing the broken concrete porch. Thank you Dwight and Greg !!

Thanks Joseph! --Andy

Yippi in Toronto
Yippi in Toronto

Great job

Estimate was competitive with other companies but this company provides a 5 Year warrantee. Work was done in a very professional and thorough manner. Jean Luke (no, not Picard) even matched the grout on our century home.

Thanks Yippi! It was a pleasure working with you. --Andy

Andrew in Burlington
Andrew in Burlington
0 reviews , ON

Replace Stone on Front Steps & Parging

We had a great experience with A&A Masonry. Within 2 days of my call, Maryannna came out to out house to discuss options and provide an estimate for replacement of the stone on our front steps and parging work. Then within a week Maya and her team came out and completed the job quickly and efficiently. The quality of the work was excellent and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Maya was great to work with and kept me up to date frequently while the work was underway. I would absolutely recommend A&A and will go to them again in the future for any masonry work. Great job!

Thanks Andrew! Both of those women have really been a boon for our company and our customers! --Andy

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Excellent work for new patio, parging, tuck point and repair bricks

Excellent, patient and detailed work to install patio with attention to preparing the foundation. This would include the parging and brick repair. We are very pleased with A&A's professional work.

I am so glad that we could please you John! I will pass on your kind words to our team! Enjoy your new patio!

- Morgan

Alan from Markham
Alan from Markham

Parging

A & A Masonry responded to our request for a quote and the work was completed within week. Sophie acknowledged our online request, Greg came us an estimate, Andy called to confirm a date and time and Dwight was sent to do the work. We were very pleased with Dwight's work, he arrived on time, was very respectful and very thorough in his workmanship. Dwight took his time and cleaned everything up when he was done. It was a pleasure to have him at our home for the day. The price seemed a little high, but it was worth every penny. Very satisfied with the whole experience and would use them again.

Thanks Alan! We would be happy to work with you again too! --Andy

Scott in
Scott in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replacement of cinder blocks on garage

Very satisfied with the work, weather eroded existing blocks. Looks like new! Very professional job and knowledge to backup the work. Will definitely hire again and recommend to friends and family.

Thanks Scott! I'll pass this on to Greg. --Andy

Dean in Toronto
Dean in Toronto

Tuck Pointing

Moises and his crew did an incredible job and were all extremely professional. They went beyond expectations and I would highly recommend him for any masonry project you might have!

Thanks Dean! --Andy

Jeff B. from Toronto
Jeff B. from Toronto

Minor job, but still great service

I found A&A Masonry on HomeStars, and Greg came to my property to take a look at some minor preventative repairs I needed. He was friendly, professional, gave good advice, and pointed out a couple of areas that could use work that I missed, but immediately agreed with his assessment.

Dwight came to do the repairs after that, and was prompt, quick, and did a great job. The downside was that his repairs looked better than some of the original spots! Obviously, that's not a downside: it was a job well done, and I'd call A&A again in the future.

Thanks Jeff! --Andy

Parging side of our 100 year old house

The response from this company was excellent right from the beginning. They were prompt, polite, efficient, professional in every way. I'd like to particularly thank Dwight, who did all the work, in no longer than nine hours on a Saturday. He is a nice man. His work looks beautiful and he was very sweet. I highly recommend him for any such work you might need done.

Thanks! We love him too! --Andy

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair, rubberized resurfacing and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Rubberized Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Basement lowering, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Concrete Contractors, Foundations, Tuck Pointing, Historical Restoration, Chimney Build & Repair, Waterproofing, and Interlocking Stone
Natural stone and stone veneer contractor, Interlocking Stone & Pavers, Tuckpointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuck pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Porches, Concrete Steps, Concrete Resurfacing, Rubberized Resurfacing, Patios and Concrete Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Water Proofing,
Stone veneer cladding, Interlock, Interlocking, Paer stones, Paving stones, Stone Installation, chimney rebuild and repair, tuckpointing, waterproofing, water proofing, rubberized resurfacing, foundation repair, concrete steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways, concrete patios.
check