A&A Masonry

mike  bolton
mike bolton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Brick Work and Tuckpointing

I was very pleased with A&A Masonry once again. I used their services in the past and was not disappointed. Kyle was on time and considerate in keeping the job area clean. He went above and beyond to ensure I was pleased. Thanks Kyle

Thanks Mike! --Andy

Lorraine from Toronto-29
Lorraine from Toronto-29

Exterior foundation repair and basement waterproofing

We are very happy with another fine job from A&A Masonry. Several years ago A&A did a superb job of interior waterproofing in our basement. This time we needed repairs to the exterior where water was coming in through a breach at the point where our old foundation meets a newer extension - which had never been waterproofed by the builder. Alex and his crew dug down to the footings (by hand!) and worked their magic in a very cramped spot between ours and our neighbour's house, repairing some 'impressive' cracks and adding new state-of-the art waterproofing membranes and drainage tiles. Thanks again to all the team at A&A.

Thanks Lorraine. Alex said equally nice things about you as a customer! It makes a big difference to our crews when they are well treated and appreciated. --Andy

finster43 in Mississauga
finster43 in Mississauga

Porch Repair

We hired A&A to make some repairs to my parents' flagstone porch. It is important to me to feel that the people dealing with my parents are being fair, doing a good job for them and will treat them with respect and kindness. Mike and April were the team that did the work, and they were amazing. The work was done quickly and professionally, and they were absolutely great with my parents. The first day they showed up to just to scope out the job and materials they would need, but they took the time to remove all of the loose stone and make sure that the steps were completely safe for my parents to use until they came back. They took the time to listen to my parents concerns and tried to address everything they wanted. The result and the clean up were great. I also really liked dealing with Greg and with the office staff. The online booking method was good and would be really nice for people with larger jobs: you can track progress and address any concerns with the work. It is not so good for folks who don't want to use the computer - like my parents, but I have no doubt that they would accommodate technophobes equally as well.

Thanks! --Andy

Meg in Toronto
Meg in Toronto

Fireplace/ cooking fire

Mike and April are no less that artists. They did a great job building the structure, selecting materials and style complementary to the 175 years old heritage Mississauga home.
Greg and Alan were great to deal with as well.
Thank you AA for delivering on your word. We are very happy with the result.
Martin and Meg

Thanks Martin & Meg! Mike and April are our newest imports to the team and are definitely
proving to be great assets. --Andy

John Marsh in Toronto
John Marsh in Toronto

Front Porch Step Rebuild

A&A were recommended to us by friends who had a good experience with them. From the get go they were all about punctuality and quality. A great turn around time and customer service, going out of their way to obtain supplies for us. The finished project looks fantastic and is exactly as we'd discussed. The front steps are now structurally sound and have 'Pop'! Thanks to Joey, Maya, Libby and Andy for helping make this a great experience.

Thanks John! I'll pass this on to the team. --Andy

Gaston in Toronto
Gaston in Toronto

My House has Curb appeal - Tuck Pointing, Parging & Rebuilding a Column

I picked A&A Masonry after comparing a few quotes and Homestar reviews.

Joe did a phenomenal job replacing close to 100 bricks and tuck pointing a 100 year old house, as well as fixing a brick column and parging the side of the house.

He was friendly, professional and was able to get the job done right before the long weekend. The curb appeal of our house is substantially better and would highly recommend their services.

Thanks Gaston! --Andy

Mike in Vaughan
Mike in Vaughan

Front porch renovation

I picked A&A Masonry based on past reviews and I am glad that I did.

Joe did an awesome job going above the quoted work to replace damaged house bricks. The result is a great visual impression that will I hope help me sell the house for top dollar in the near future.

Thanks Joe and Thanks A&A!!

Thanks Mike! You get a 10 as a customer. It was a real pleasure working with you. --Andy

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Chimney Repair

We had some chimney damage as a result the recent wind storm. We arranged with A&A to fix the issues. The team that showed up were very professional, did a thorough job, and did an excellent job of matching the new bricks to the existing bricks (even though the existing bricks haven't been manufactured for over 30 years). A big thank you to Jose and his team!!!!!

Also, this is the second time we have used A&A and in both cases the work was excellent

Thanks! Hopefully you won't need us a third time, but we'll
be here if you do! --Andy

good

great job, Darren was great, super clean, did job as quoted

contacted the company, came out did estimate and was on time for the job

I would certainly recommend

Joe

Thanks Joe. --Andy

tplanter in Etobicoke
tplanter in Etobicoke

Tuckpointing and window sill replacement

We had some tuckpointing done on our 100 year old house and our old brick sills replaced with stone sills. David came by and gave us a quote just a couple days after I phoned the main office and the job was done the following week. Joe and Kyle did the work and they were great. They were friendly, accessible, and very professional. They worked quickly and efficiently, and did a fantastic job. All in all, we're very happy with A&A Masonry and would highly recommend their services.

Thanks! --Andy

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialist!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, basement lowering, concrete steps, porches and walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair, rubberized resurfacing and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers. If we can't do the job, we can refer you to a quality trades person that can!

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Porches, Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Basement lowering, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services