A&A Masonry

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Susan
Susan

Outside foundation repair and brick repointing

The work completed was terrific and exceeded my expectations. The outside foundation below the brick was crumbling away and with the repair it looks brand new.
Dwight did an amazing job and cleaned up after the work was done.
I have had a few jobs done by A&A and I would never call anyone else for masonry work.

Thanks Susan! --Andy

Diane C.
Diane C.

Masonary Work

I had an unusual masonry job at the foundation of a house. It was not a big job and required a creative solution. Some contractors I contacted didn't want to bother or didn't know what to do because it wasn't a typical job. Greg was very professional, understood the problem and came up with a very creative solution that addressed the foundation problem. As it was not a typical job he volunteered to do the job himself along a helper. The work was done quickly over 2 days and Greg was great to deal with. The office staff was also very organized with calls, invoicing etc. This company is very professional and I highly recommend them for any masonry work.

Lorraine in Aurora
Lorraine in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Beautiful Stonework

I had broken stone on my stairs and broken railings. I also needed the foundation parged. I had a hard time finding a company to do the work. A & A Masonry responded within a day and Maryanna came out quickly to give me a quote. The work was completed within a few weeks by Maya and her guys, Will and Ben, who worked very hard and completed the work quickly. I am so happy with the work and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. House looks beautiful. Thank you!

Thanks Lorraine! We too are very happy with Maya and her crew. --Andy

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Stone foundation repair

When I found holes in my 100 year old stone foudation, I called AA Masonry for a quote. Greg came out, obviously knew his stuff, explained thoroughly what was needed, answered all my questions, and quoted a great price for the job. He called the next Saturday, said he could do it the next day! So on a Sunday, Greg and John Came out and did a fantastic job! Friendlly, knowledgable, skilled, and went above and beyond to do the job right! Greg even pointed some of the bricks on the other side of the house. The repair looks great. I would recommend them to anyone!

THANKS DENISE! --ANDY

Maggie in Toronto
Maggie in Toronto

Backyard paving

Our backyard walkway and patio area needed to be fully repaved in 2017. A&A did a great job installing it all. While there were some repairs needed after the first winter - and although communication wasn't their strong suit - A&A followed through with their warranty coverage and repaired the few cracks that had appeared and ensured I was satisfied with their work. I would recommend others hire A&A in the future.

HI MAGGIE, AS YOU KNOW WE ARE ALREADY THERE REPAIRING THE PROBLEM. I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY. THE CONCRETE DIVISION HAS BEEN BACKED UP BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE WEATHER THIS SPRING, BUT BETTER DAYS ARE HERE AND WE'RE CATCHING UP! --ANDY

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Patio and Walkway

The project was quoted by salesman and started when the weather finally got better. It was a great deal of work but we appreciated the minimal disruption to the existing landscaping. A large amount of material was removed and replaced with concrete and flagstone in an orderly fashion. The finished project is beautiful and we are very satisfied. All facets of the project were completed as promised and changes, when requested, were fulfilled.

Thank you! Would you be willing to email me at andy@aamasonry.ca to let me know which job this is? We like to reward our crews who earn us great reviews like this. --Andy

smoked_caramel in Richmond Hill
smoked_caramel in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Threshold replacement and parging

First of all, it took only 8 days from initial contact until everything was done! David, who came to give us an estimate, is an extremely nice guy, explained everything we needed to know, suggested what had to be done and even showed us the problems (nothing major but had to be fixed) that we haven't even noticed before. The main problem was a broken threshold under the sliding door into our backyard and crumbling foundation in a few places. The work done by Dwight was great and even exceeded our expectations. New limestone threshold looks amazing, cinder blocks put in place of crumbling bricks behind the steps look good and solid, and the foundation looks like new after parging done. Everything was cleaned up perfectly after the work was done. If we ever need masonry contractor A&A will definitely be the company we call. Thank you!!!

Thanks! --Andy

L Sullivan in Etobicoke
L Sullivan in Etobicoke

Brick repair and relay flagstone on front step

Maya and her team from A& A were fantastic. They arrived when they said they would and the workmanship was excellent. Our project was completed within a few days of when they arrived. I would highly recommend A & A.

Thanks! We love Maya. She gets beautiful products! --Andy

lisaehaller in Toronto
lisaehaller in Toronto

Brick replacement and parging

I was very pleased with A&A Masonry. The team is extremely prompt, professional and friendly. Greg did a thorough consultation and the project manager Andy provided ongoing updates. Dwight did an excellent job on matching and repairing flaking brick on the front of our 100-year old home, and parging our foundation (and even humoured curious twin infants peering out from the window). Would highly recommend this company. Thank you!

Thanks Lisa! --Andy

Derrick Wiedel
Derrick Wiedel

Front Patio

From start to finish A&A Masonry does a great job! We had an interior leak due to shoddy work on our front patio and A&A Masonry has redone our front patio....and no more leaking! As well, it now looks sooooo much better as well. Perfect clean up, perfect finish. Thanks Maya & the crew at A&A Masonry!

Thanks Derrick! --Andy

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches and walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair, rubberized resurfacing and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Rubberized Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Basement lowering, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.