AABA Granite & Marble

Reviews for AABA Granite & Marble

Melanie in San Francisco
Melanie in San Francisco
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Very happy with service and quality

I had a Hanstone quartz kitchen countertop installed by AABA and am very happy with the result. Anya in the showroom was lovely to deal with and very helpful. Their pricing was significantly less than what my kitchen designer had quoted for the exact same product. Shafique and his crew were pleasant and professional. Due to a miscalculation with cabinetry done by a different contractor, his crew had to come out twice. They were extremely understanding and trustworthy. A bright spot in a very trying home renovation.

Jasper in Toronto
Jasper in Toronto

Poor Quality Bathroom Cabinets & Countertops

I ordered two bathroom vanity countertops and a bathroom vanity cabinet from Aaba Granite & Marble after visiting the store, seeing several quality samples, and speaking with a helpful salesperson/owner. I ordered from here because I was told they could make my custom cabinet with sink and countertops in three days and I liked the idea of supporting a local business (originally I was going to purchase from Home Depot). After two weeks and several phone calls I was told my items would be ready for pick up. When I arrived they were not, however the 'cabinet' was almost ready if I could wait. I waited and drove it up to my cottage in shrink wrap packaging. I did not get to see it until after it was installed by my contractor. I was very disappointed when I saw it. The doors and drawers were wonky and the sink was not the same quality as the showroom ones. Further the granite countertop (finally ready after 3 weeks) was extremely porous, more so than I had ever experienced before with granite. I felt like I had been duped and taken for a ride. Based on my experience I will not be using this company again.

More about AABA Granite & Marble

Welcome to the home of finest collection of Granite, Marble and Quartz; slabs and tiles for your kitchen countertops, vanity countertops and flooring needs. A Granite countertop is scratch and heat resistant. It is well known that Granite and Marble used in home would increase the aesthetic appeal and increase ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Scarborough?