PL Windows & Doors

Skylight Installation & Repair

Reviews for PL Windows & Doors

Roof Hatch

I own a flat roofed 4 story town house which did not have any roof access points except for hiring a boom truck. We decided to install a hatch skylight to allow access from the interior of the home. PL arrived on time, did a fabulous job and cleaned up the mess. Overall it was a great experience.

New windows

We had new windows replaced in our whole home. Had followed up to see the expected date of install and was not given a date. Was called one morning asking if they can come today which I agreed to but had to find family to run over to open doors for contractors. I did not have time to prep my house. The contractors left wood chips, dust and dirt everywhere. One window had the wrong measurements. And one window was completely wrong. I called to complain about the mess. When the contractors came back they cleaned up after themselves. The windows are nice and work fine I have had no issues. My only issue is with the contractors. They also left large damages under each window and didn't patch it up. They just added trim over top. I've added a photo to show. I've had to patch up myself.

Hi, can I have your name and phone number as PL Roof Window will look into the contractors issue and thank you to voice out this to us.

Smith
PL Roof Windows

Skylight installation

The PL Skylight team was a pleasure to work with. They showed up promptly every morning and are great at what they do. We couldn't be happier with our new skylight. Thank you!!

Thank you very much. It's our pleasure to work with you

André in Whitby
André in Whitby
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Skylight Replacement

We replaced our leaking skylight. They were very flexible with the date even when I gave them short notice about wanting the replacement. Their staff even came in early Saturday to get the replacement done before the rain hit.

So far so good, no leaks. They were also one of the few companies that will replace the drywall in my tunnel once we are sure the window is in properly.

Skylight

We were happy with their installation of skylight and then also asked them to replace all the windows of the whole house. Now it's the 2nd year after skylight was installed, noticed the ceiling beside it leaking now. Let's see how is their service.

karan in Toronto
karan in Toronto
1 review 多伦多, ON

Awesome job

I'd like to recommend PL Skylights. The price for a new skylight and installation is very good based on their product quality and speed. They installed a new skylights pretty well and fast. They took around two weeks to finish job after I offered. When we back home, it was already done. At first, i worried about the quality. It had few rain recently. and no leaks is the sign of good construction.

skylight replacement

Happy to recommend PL Skylights. I had experience with another company before and had to deal with numerous problems. Claude, their installer, works in a very meticulous and professional way and really knows what he is doing so the installation by Claude was perfectly done within a delay much shorter than what I was expecting. He was careful and very clean as he worked inside. I highly recommend this company and their installer Claude for a professional job.

Balcony door change

We had PL window to change our balcony door in summer 2015. We notice there is a leaking underneath the door frame, can feel the wind coming in. Now in winter, all the floor is cold close to the balcony area.

Call many many times Lisa , not action take after months. We even drove to their showroom in Etobicoke last November, tell the attendant our problem, but never anyone call for

Very bad customer service.

S in Toronto
S in Toronto

skylights in sunroom

I had an excellent experience with PL Skylights.
Richard came promptly for measurements after my initial call and Lisa emailed me a clear estimate also outlining other possible costs if roof itself needed repair.Within 2 weeks Richard and his assistant returned for the 2 day job. Their work was excellent and they were careful and clean when working inside. I felt I was dealing with trustworthy and experienced professionals.

Thank you very much Suzanne ,it's our pleasure to work with you.

Balcony door replacement

We have called Pl window for a replacement of a new balcony door at the end of August this year, did not notified it is not seal properly. Early October I placed several service calls, left message to the girl that We used to deal with, they never call me back. Finally I got her on the phone she said she will send the same technician who installed it to check. I am till waiting .

Winter is around the corner, the Living room is frozen because the heat is leaking. Another two weeks is gone, no one comes. I called the same girl again, she said there is nothing the installer can do, that is manufacture problem, and will call the manufacture.

Very bad service

More about PL Windows & Doors

PL Windows & Doors - 30 years skylight installation and replacement experience in GTA
Manufacturer of high quality Standard skylights and Customized skylights for 13 years
One of the most reliable manufacturers and contractors in the Skylight Industry
A member of BILD - Building Industry and Land Development Association
Innovative Patented Vinyl Skylights with
Tempered LOW-E Argon Glass.
Patio doors & entrance doors.
Energy saving windows