Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for PL Windows & Doors

Brad in Mississauga
Brad in Mississauga

Windows replacement

We replaced all our windows through P L Windows and Doors. P L Windows and Doors has a fast turn around time because they are local factory. Design selection is really good as we can walk in to the showroom and select it from the available option. The window sales person is very knowledgeable and you can trust his advice. We are very happy!

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

windows replacement

I am very happy with PL Windows & Doors work at my residence. The price quoted was very reasonable and I was able to visit the showroom in Etobicoke to select the windows I wanted. The installer the company has is very experienced and he did a wonderful job. I would recommend it to my family, neighbours and friends. Thank you Lisa!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard door replacement

My backyard door from one of my properties is very old. So I requested a patio door replacement services from them a month ago and they did a really great job by replacing my garden door to a brand new sliding door and I love it !

Thank you for your kind response. We are happy for you! Your happiness is our motivation to do things better!

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Lost 200$ in 50 min

Went to get windows for my house, we agreed on 14k but and gave a deposit. But after we gave the deposit she said its gonna be 16k because she didnt include some things we asked for. The price went higher last min and scared my parents. My parents said the price was too high for what we were getting and wanted the deposit back(note: she didnt say it was non-refundable nor does her paper say that) she then went berserk when we asked for the money back. Saying i wasted 3 hours of her time (note we were there for 50min, 10 of which we went back to the car) she took the 1000$ deposit and only gave 800$ back saying i wasted her time

jdgautam2004
jdgautam2004

Basement windows in Covid

I had used them for skylights in the past and then went back for basement windows. These people were extremely efficient, professional and delivered on time as promised. There have been many delays in COVID but they managed to get it done right and on time. Bonus- installer was so professional and clean.

Going to get the rest of my windows done from them too!

Thank you for your reply. We look forward to do more business with you.

Skylight

PL Roof and Windows were quick to respond to my call for services. The installer was punctual for scheduled assessment of damage and provided clear visual overview of repairs required. Work was undertaken and completed that day without need for additional appointment for repairs. Quick efficient service.

Thank you for your kind review! Your satisfaction is our encouragement to build up long term business relationship :)

li.steven.9577 in Etobicoke
li.steven.9577 in Etobicoke

Basement window

They manufacture windows quickly in one to two weeks then schedule a day when windows are finished and ready to install. Overall prices are cheap and the process is fast. Definitely will have new projects to do business with them.

BO
BO

Backyard door replacement

The price is reasonable and they replace my door very quickly. Their installers are very nice and professional, they give me many suggestions on how to renovate my backyard and kitchen. I will highly recommend going with PL Windows & Door.

manny t.
manny t.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard sliding doors

Got my sliding doors replaced good company good job fair prices definitely will use them again

Thank you for your kind review.

mery in Toronto
mery in Toronto

windows replacement

The job was done on time, on schedule and furthermore, the installers even cleaned up after themselves. The windows and door is very high quality and we were able to stay on budget for this project due to the amazing prices. I highly recommend PL Windows and Doors to anyone who is looking to get their windows and doors installed or replaced.

Thank you for your kind review.

More about PL Windows & Doors

PL Roof Windows Ltd is a manufacturer and installer with 30 years Windows, Doors Patio Door and Skylights installation experience in GTA. We design, manufacture, customize and install Windows, Doors Patio Door and Skylights with a wide selection, unique quality and excellent service. With all guaranteed products coming with limited lifetime warranty, we are one of the most reliable contractors in Windows, Doors Patio Door and Skylights industry. We’re the member of Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD) GTA.

Our services are mainly Windows, Doors Patio Door and Skylights replacement, repair and installation services.

WINDOW, PATIO DOOR & SKYLIGHTS – Invite natural light and enhance brightness inside your home and workplace, we offer high quality skylight, window and door; if you want to open new skylights glass, we also do both new opening skylight and skylight glass replacement.

In addition to adding lasting beauty and resale value to a house, our maintenance-free skylights, windows and doors reduce energy costs, reduce outside noise levels and operate smoothly time after time.

Best experience installer, superb customer service, and high quality products are just some of the reasons why PL Roof Windows Ltd., has been the preferred and trusted Windows, Doors Patio Door and Skylights manufacturer and installer in Toronto and the rest of GTA.

We take pride in every job we do for our customers. Our value is to serve our customers to their full satisfaction. PL Roof windows ’reputation is based on its commitment to innovative design, competitive price, and excellent customer service.

We service Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Burlington, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Oakville Pickering, Oshawa, Ajax, Newmarket, Barrie, Aurora and the surrounding GTA.

Feel Free to browse our website http://plwindowsanddoors.com and for sure you’ll see what you’re looking for!

Also check us out at http://www.plskylight.com for our Skylight

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Energy saving windows, Patio Door, Entrance doors & Innovative Patented Vinyl Skylights with Tempered LOW-E Argon Glass.
Manufacture of Standard and Customized Skylights. Installation for New and Repacement of skylight and Tunnel.
PL Windows, PL Skylights, Columbia Skylight & Velux Skylight
Fixed Window; Casement Window; Single Hung Window; Double Hung Window; Single Slider Window; Double Slider Window; Bay Or Bow Windows: Sliding Patio Door - 2 panel; Sliding Patio Door - 3 panel; Sliding Patio Door - 4 panel; Sliding Patio Door - Customized Sizes; Entrance Steel Single door; Entrance Steel Double door: Entrance Steel Single or Double door with Sidelite and Transom; Fiber Glass Entrance Single or Double door; Fiber Glass Entrance Single or Double door with Sidelite & Transom Fixed Skylight; Venting Skylight; Customized Sizes
Maintenance Free Vinyl Windows; Patio Door; Vinyl and Aluminum Skylights - Never Rot or Rust.
1999
Cheque, Debit, Visa, Mastercard and e-transfer
BILD
Lifetime Limited Warranty on Window, Patio door & Skylights and labour.10 years warrants on Glass Insulation.