Pl Windows & Doors

manny t.
manny t.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard sliding doors

Got my sliding doors replaced good company good job fair prices definitely will use them again

mery in Toronto
mery in Toronto

windows replacement

Donald cristle in Etobicoke
Donald cristle in Etobicoke

Windows installed

I would like to highly recommend to work with skylights.Their work was excellent and they were careful and clean when working inside. I felt I was dealing with trustworthy and experienced professionals.

Private User reviews Acton, ON

Sliding doors and windows

Do not use this company. They were hired to install sliding doors and windows and did such a poor messy job.
They don’t show up on the time agreed for service, and don’t respect your time. Your schedule needs to work around whatever they are doing and you must wait all day for them. We had a service appointment for 3pm on a Friday and they only arrived at 6:00pm and got mad when no one was there. They threatened to take the doors out and windows out over their own bad installation.

Jessica Chen
Jessica Chen

Windows and Door Installation

The installers we had for our windows and door were very knowledgeable on the subject and did an excellent job. The job was done on time, on schedule and furthermore, the installers even cleaned up after themselves. The windows and door is very high quality and we were able to stay on budget for this project due to the amazing prices. I highly recommend PL Windows and Doors to anyone who is looking to get their windows and doors installed or replaced. Our sales rep was very nice and was able to answer any of our questions and concerns and pointed us in the right direction. I'd like to give a big thanks to PL Windows and Doors for doing such an amazing job. My family and I are so happy with the new windows and doors and will definitely be recommending this company to all our friends.

Roof Hatch

I own a flat roofed 4 story town house which did not have any roof access points except for hiring a boom truck. We decided to install a hatch skylight to allow access from the interior of the home. PL arrived on time, did a fabulous job and cleaned up the mess. Overall it was a great experience.

New windows

We had new windows replaced in our whole home. Had followed up to see the expected date of install and was not given a date. Was called one morning asking if they can come today which I agreed to but had to find family to run over to open doors for contractors. I did not have time to prep my house. The contractors left wood chips, dust and dirt everywhere. One window had the wrong measurements. And one window was completely wrong. I called to complain about the mess. When the contractors came back they cleaned up after themselves. The windows are nice and work fine I have had no issues. My only issue is with the contractors. They also left large damages under each window and didn't patch it up. They just added trim over top. I've added a photo to show. I've had to patch up myself.

Hi, can I have your name and phone number as PL Roof Window will look into the contractors issue and thank you to voice out this to us.

Smith
PL Roof Windows

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Skylight installation

The PL Skylight team was a pleasure to work with. They showed up promptly every morning and are great at what they do. We couldn't be happier with our new skylight. Thank you!!

Thank you very much. It's our pleasure to work with you

André in Whitby
André in Whitby
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Skylight Replacement

We replaced our leaking skylight. They were very flexible with the date even when I gave them short notice about wanting the replacement. Their staff even came in early Saturday to get the replacement done before the rain hit.

So far so good, no leaks. They were also one of the few companies that will replace the drywall in my tunnel once we are sure the window is in properly.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Skylight

We were happy with their installation of skylight and then also asked them to replace all the windows of the whole house. Now it's the 2nd year after skylight was installed, noticed the ceiling beside it leaking now. Let's see how is their service.

More about Pl Windows & Doors

PL Windows & Doors - 30 years skylight installation and replacement experience in GTA Manufacturer of high quality Standard skylights and Customized skylights for 13 years One of the most reliable manufacturers and contractors in the Skylight Industry A member of BILD - Building Industry and Land Development Association Innovative ...
Looking for Skylight Installation & Repair pros in Etobicoke ?