Starlite Home Improvement & Satllite

Starlite Home Improvement & Satllite

Reviews for Starlite Home Improvement & Satllite

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Excellent Install

I had some exterior pot lights installed. They were very knowledgeable and made some good recommendation on light selection.

The work was excellent and they were very professional about it.

Raj in Brampton
Raj in Brampton

Garage Door, Kitchen Range Hood, Water Softner

I have used the services form Starlite for various projects at home. Such as Garage Door openers, Water Softener, Kitchen Range Hood, Pot Lights etc. All the work is professionally done. Very timely and paying close attention to detail. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Project

I was lucky to get in touch with Karnal regarding my renovation plan. I really appreciate his invaluable support and guidance that he offered without thinking of any personal profit. I wish him continuous success in his career.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Potlights and Garage door

Did a very good job on my house with the pot lights and my garage door , I was satisfied with the service and how quick and effective they were. I would highly recommend for electrical needs.

Baldeep in Brampton
Baldeep in Brampton

Automatic Garage door opener

I called karnal when my garage door opener gave up on me--he came on the time window as promised--did not try to rip me off and gave me a very compatable price with gurantee on his work and opener. He did the job from his heart because he payed great attention to the details. He saw my wiring which was not proper and the wires were hanging from the ceiling which he fixed free of charge.

More about Starlite Home Improvement & Satllite

SALES, SERVICE, INSTALLATION OF GARAGE DOOR & OPENER, BROKEN SPRING, ROLLER, CABLE, ALSO WE STOCK ALL GARAGE OPENER REMOTE CONTROLLER, WIRELESS KEYPAD AND FINGERPRINT KEYPAD, POT LIGHTS ELECTRICAL WORK, CENTRAL VACUUM, KITCHEN RANGE HOOD, WATER FILTER & SECURITY CAMERAS, PLASMA, LCD, LED WALL MOUNTING, NEW HOUSE PHONE JACK, CABLE JACK ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Kleinburg?