Can Do Fence & Deck

rustez26 in Milton
rustez26 in Milton
1 review Rockwood, ON

Fence

We had them do a fence for us in Milton and now that we moved to Rockwood we’re bring them out here to do it all again.
Great crews, great quality!
Thanks,
Kevin and Linda

Kevin, Linda,

We truly appreciate you and thank you for sharing your experience. From the whole CAN DO Fence & Deck Team we look forward to getting another solid fence up for you in your new home, soon!

______________________
OFFICE: (416) 630-3325
MOBILE: (416) 989-3934

1 review Oshawa, ON

Solid Fence and Gate from a Solid Company

Alon and his team did a wonderful job organizing and building the fences in our North Oshawa neighbourhood. Alon was very accommodating to each individual household's requirements and even offered payment plans if needed. The crew did a fantastic (and organized) job of installing and leaving no debris behind. It's been 2 years since the fences went up and so far so good. The heavy-duty gate hardware is really holding up well - looks brand new.

Appreciate the comments and thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with others.

Best,

______________________
OFFICE: (416) 630-3325
MOBILE: (416) 989-3934

Incredible Customer Support - fence gate fix

CanDo Fence & Deck have been a pleasure to deal with since we first moved in 12 years ago. CanDo originally completed our fence that has stayed the test of time and when we needed a cedar deck, CanDo gave us the best price and met every commitment, plus was on time.

Recently, our fence gate had been damage due to weather. When I reached out to Can Do to request an estimate to fix, they sent out staff near our area who not only fixed our gate, but used commercial grade hardware.

Thank you Can Do for the incredible customer service and standing behind everththing you do!

Eddie

Eddie,

Thank you for taking the time to share this with others... Our commitment to our Customers is of the greatest importance to our Company and to me personally.

We do not as a Company quote on repair work on fencing and at 12 years we are well out of Warranty coverage, but we always do our best to go above and beyond for our return customers when we can be of assistance- We appreciate the referrals which account for a large part of our ongoing work over the last 2 decades...

Best to You & Family,

Sincerely

Anthony in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Anthony in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Follow up review to one I left back In early October for CAN DO Fence. I said they had great customer service but I was wrong, they have incredible customer service. I had an adjustment on my fence that I wanted made and Alon went over and above to have what I wanted completed. In a short peirod of time a crew came back and the job was done. No charge. All my text and emails requests to Alon were answered same day.

Hard to find a company that provides the same level of customer service before as well as AFTER the work is done.

If your in the market for a fence I would not bother looking anywhere else. Save yourself the time and call Alon and the team at CAN-DO Fence. You won't be disappointed

Thanks Anthony,

When a customer approaches us with a reasonable request. In or out of Warranty we will do our best to assist wherever possible and within reason. I will always go above and beyond for our customers.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Exceptional Service Highly Recommended

We initially were with another company that failed to deliver on any promises. We contacted Alon at Can Do Fence he was able to complete the proJect under 30 days. He organized a meeting at our house to help us get in communication with our neighbours. From their they were quick to turn around the job and complete the posts and fence within 2 weeks of the contract being signed completely all 6 houses. Great quality of work and craftsmanship. Highly recommended company!

We are glad to have been able to deliver for you and your group of neighbours... We can always assist and organize the meetings but you as neighbours ultimately make the decisions and give us the clarity and instructions we need- Once that is clear we can take it from there and you can count on us to do it right and on time!

Appreciate you and your neighbours working with us and sharing this with others!

H Shum in Richmond hill
H Shum in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Job!

I had CanDo Fencing install a fence in my previous neighbourhood over 10 years ago and they did a very good job. They were selected by the residents in our new neighbourhood and I couldn't be happier as they did even a better job and were very professional and organized. Alon was excellent in giving us the initial presentation and even came back again for neighbours who missed attending the first time. He patiently answered all the questions from the neighbours, gave us all the options for neighbours who wanted to share and didn't want to share fencing at this time, and in the end they followed up on all of his promises including the schedule and price. Samer came on site to do all the final measurements and got into all the nitty gritty details regarding property lines, any obstructions, different gate styles and widths, height, grading, etc. He was very calm and professional and spent the time with every single neighbour to address their concerns. I also met Steve, the owner, who was checking in on the construction to make sure everything went smooth. The construction crew was very meticulous and friendly and answered any questions I had as well. It was a challenging project to get all the neighbours to be co-ordinated but CanDo was very patient with us and provided the necessary assistance to get everything done on time, at a competitive price and with good quality. I did not have a single follow up issue with workmanship which is unusual for a project of this size. I would recommend and use them again in future.

The fact that we completed your Fence 10 Years ago in another neighbourhood and then again 10 Years later is one of the reasons we have been around for over 2 decades now! We have a high rate of return customers because we Value our Customers & are Grateful to be able to work with them again and again!

We Do it Right or Make it Right!

Thank you for working with us again and sharing your experience with us over the past decade!

From the Whole Team at CAN DO Fence & Deck... All the Best to you and Yours,

Samer Karadsheh
Sales Representative
c: 647-880-4194
f: 905-642-1330

Chan from Toronto
Chan from Toronto

Replace back yard fence

The quotation from Can Do Fence is on the lower end of the range of estimates I got. However, this company would dig holes for the project by a digging buggy. When I met with Samer, he agreed to hand dig some of the holes that cannot be reached without damaging my matured garden with a small fee for each. The job was done satisfactory in the month as we scheduled.

Thank you for your review... We do try to accommodate any situation and always disclose what we can and in some cases cannot do in advance. We pride ourselves in being up front and transparent and give our customers all the information up front so that they can make an informed decision. Glad we could accommodate your needs in this case!

Samer Karadsheh
Sales Representative
c: 647-880-4194
f: 905-642-1330

Kai in Thornhill
Kai in Thornhill

Reliable fence contractor

The company is very reliable. In addition to that, they are very patient to understand and solve any special cases raised by customer. Very good contractor. The contact person, Alon Zamdvaiz, is a very nice guy.

Kai,

Appreciate your post... Glad I could work with you to meet your specific needs.

1 review Milton, ON

Repair a gate lock

Can Do fence are really very professional. I had my fence done by them 5 years ago. At that time they really did a great job. My only concern was that, there was a misunderstanding and they installed the gate on the left hand side of my house instead of the right hand side. I phoned them and they promised to solve this issue. Later on, I was very surprised when I knew from them that they installed the second gate for free!
Early, this month, after 5 years I found one of the gate's lock broken. It was a Sunday and the customer service department was closed. So, I decided to talk to the sales department. It was really my good luck that Alon has answered my call.He was very nice and advised me to just send him an email explaining the situation and he promised me to solve this issue, even it was not covered by the 5 years warranty.
On the following day I sent the email to Alon. After few days,I found a technician in the backyard fixing my gate lock. I really appreciate what Alon did, and how he solved this issue without charging me a penny.Thanks to Can Do fence for making our life easy. I would, for sure, recommend them to all my neighbours, friends and family.

We value our customers and do our best to assist whenever possible... Although we cannot take care of all items that do not fall under Warranty; when approached by valued customers with a reasonable request, I will always do my best to ensure we can assist wherever possible!
I am a customer advocate through and through and when our customers are fair and reasonable, I will always treat them with reciprocal fairness and accommodate whenever I can within reason.

In this case, not under Warranty and Warranty period (5 Years) expired however as a courtesy adjusted and remedied the situation. Your feedback is our motivation, so thank you for sharing this publicly!

Sincerely,

Kanstantsin in Toronto
Kanstantsin in Toronto

Fence

Guys did a great job putting a fence for us.
Work was done very fast and quality was amazing. Fence still looks awesome after 4 years. Will definitely recommend CanDo to anyone.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and are always glad to hear from our customers that they are satisfied in the long run as well! That is why doing it right from the start matters!

More about Can Do Fence & Deck

Can Do Fence & Deck Is the top in Fences & Gates across the GTA and beyond. Our builders have experience spanning over 20 years. To understand the quality of our workmanship, you only have to read our reviews to see what kind of company Cando Fence and Deck is!

We service most of the GTA and Vaughan as well as Stouffville,