HC Electrical Services

ericka
ericka
1 review North York, ON

installed pot light

trust me you can't go wrong with these guys. Hc electrical was recomended to me by a colleague at work just before thanksgiving. i had a couple of potlights that i needed to install but i was abit sceptic on the lack of time. To my delight and the amazement of my guests on thanksgiving, no one clould beleive the transformation on my living room and patio. Larry installed 36 potlights in several designs in just 2 days! Thanks for everything Larry.

Bob in Aurora
Bob in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Pot lights and Valance Lighting

I called around 4-5 Pot light contractors but after comparing the prices, knowledgeable about how many lights to put and where to put them and commitment; I went with HC Electrical Services. Well, I am extremely happy to say that I got 40 Pot lights on the main floor (living, dinning, family room and kitchen) 4 pot lights on the second floor hallway and 7 pot lights outside. Larry & his team did an excellent work with no-mess and they always cleaned up after work. They also added some additional dimmer switches in a certain spot I wanted. He also installed valance lighting and pendant lights in the kitchen with separate switch. Larry and his team always arrived on time and finished whole project on time. Larry is very polite and efficient I was very impressed and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants pot lights or any electrical works. Check with Larry first before you commit anyone.

Tinachukwu
Tinachukwu
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Pot lights

l am so happy that l chose Larry to do all my pot lights because his prices are good and he is always on time and also he makes sure if there is anyother problem in the house that needs fixing he will identify it. well done Larry good job, keep up the good work. Now my house is so lovely.

chrissie
chrissie
1 review ,

Install pot light

Install pot light, fan and switches, Great work by Larry and Don.
On time, skilled and neat. Great advice on how best to approach the project, Followed up to make sure everything was satisfacctory- which it was. Would definitely hire them again.

Susan in Scarborough
Susan in Scarborough
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Electrical Upgrade

Che rewired our entire 100 years old home. During that time he found several problems other licensed electricians missed.
In fact he minimized costs with helpful suggestions that made it easy to work within our budget. The work was done in an efficient and timely manner.His expertise resulted in minimal damage to ceilings and floors. He is a great guy, I would
defintely recommend him to others.

Denise North york
Denise North york
1 review North York, ON

Re-wiring of basement

Che and his crew from HC Electrical Services {formerly Spaza electric} did a fantatic job in re-wiring
my basement.Despite a delay that was beyond my control, they were
patient to stay around and complete the job without any extra charge. My thanks to Che and his crew, they are the best!

More about HC Electrical Services

Electrician HC Electrical Services provides prompt, professional and personalized electrical solutions for all your electrical needs. With over 10 years experience, we offer quality electrical services for all residential, commercial and industrial work. We understand the needs of our clients and thus, our experience and skills enable us to provide ...