Jesco Gas Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Jesco Gas Services

Reviews for Jesco Gas Services

Ilya in Thornhill
Ilya in Thornhill

New furnace installation, pool heater maintenance

Joseph has been looking after my pool heater for years, and I have been very satisfied with his services. This time I asked him to install a new furnace. He gave me a very good quote, and showed a great knowledge of the marketplace - he told me to wait until a new furnace model comes to the market, then I will not have to change the diameter of the exhaust and intake pipes, meaning I will not have to open the basement ceiling. The other two companies who gave me quotes did not give me this option. When the time came to install it, the team was on time and did a great job. Joseph recommended to install a bit smaller unit, and after the very cold winter we just had, I can say he was right. A pleasure to deal with.

Mark & Michelle in Toronto
Mark & Michelle in Toronto

New Furnace (& New Location), New Water Heater (& New Location), Gas Lines, Duct Work

HERE’S A BRIEF BACKSTORY AS TO WHY WE HAD THE PRIVILEDGE AND HONOUR OF HAVING JOSEPH AND HIS TEAM FROM JESCO GAS AND HVAC SERVICES COMPLETE THE FANTASTIC JOB THAT THEY DID AT AND IN OUR HOME:

Months before working with Joseph and Jesco, we hired a different contractor to complete a retrofit basement apartment unit in our primary residence. Prior to hiring this different contractor, permits had already been granted to us by the City of Toronto, a proper dedicated entrance had already been made for our basement (which passed inspection), and the space had already been underpinned (which also passed inspection) and damp-proofed to a significant degree.

This different contractor started working diligently and did great work, coincidentally or not, until 50% of the contract’s funds were provided to him. We honestly believe that this different contractor has good intentions and a good heart, so we really do hope that everything will work out for the best for everyone.

This different contractor, since then, has delayed our project at our residence for over ten weeks, almost as long as the proposed contract suggests that the entire job should take. When this different contractor started suggesting that his HVAC companies with whom he deals were very busy with other projects, we proposed (as a joke at first, as we’re not contractors) to find an HVAC company to complete what is necessary to help this different contractor complete our project, especially because he had already been given 50% of the contract’s funds. Surprisingly, this different contractor agreed to allow us to use our limited resources to find an HVAC company.

THIS IS WHERE OUR EXPERIENCE WITH JOSEPH AND HIS TEAM AT JESCO BEGINS:

Using social media websites, we were referred to speak to Joseph of Jesco Gas & HVAC Services within the first day of our social media inquiry. He is accessible via cell phone, texting and email and, when necessary, he takes the time to connect with his clients in the evenings. We were able to connect with Joseph personally within a few hours after contacting him so that we could describe the circumstances, and he agreed to come by to provide us with some guidance and a quote for the job that would be required by the next day.

Joseph values integrity and he and his team show up to work when he says they will. This was true in every instance. Furthermore, he takes the time to act proactively and connect with his clients so that they have peace of mind and are informed of what he and his hard-working team from Jesco are doing and / or are planning to do.

Joseph and his team of professionals work tirelessly when they are on site, and they are very respectful of the space within which they are completing their job, working as quietly as reasonably expected and cleaning up diligently at the end of the work day so as to not to disturb the clients' lifestyle.
Joseph was also very willing to communicate with the different contractor to make sure that the work that was getting done was completed to the expectations required. This saved us the huge hassle of having to be the bridge or middle people between everyone involved, as we are family people with full-time jobs.

The quality of the gas and HVAC work is impeccable. The small space within which Joseph and his team from Jesco had to work was challenging, and he and his team managed to install everything in as tight of a manner as required. The system works very well and we are absolutely certain that if we ever needed anything to be examined or repaired that Joseph and his team from Jesco would resolve everything as quickly as required.

The entire job, from initial contact to completion, took about two weeks; exactly how long Joseph said it would take.

Joseph from Jesco Gas & HVAC Services is an honest professional and, as a man with family and other personal commitments outside of his work, he truly empathizes with his clients who are busy and need to have experienced, honourable, time-conscious, well-balanced and reasonable people, like him and his team from Jesco, completing renovations.

We are extremely happy with Jesco Gas & HVAC Services, they are priced reasonably for the work that they do, and if you are looking to rest easy and know that superior work is being completed by a true professional and an experienced team, we suggest you connect with Joseph.

Gratefully,

Mark & Michelle

Dave in Oakville
Dave in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Pool Heater Repair

Jesco responded to my Raypak warranty service request within 24 hours. They were at my home in a matter of hours. Jesco were able to repair my heater without me being home and sent me a text with the repair details.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

jackie_wong
jackie_wong

Replacement of Pool Heater

Our pool heater was broken and we had waited 3 weeks for a replacement. Joseph came and got us a new heater installed within 3 days. It was a pleasure to deal with him. He promptly answers all calls and calls you to inform you of timing etc. He did the job quickly and efficiently. I would recommend him to anyone.