Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Furniture Refinish & Repair
81 Brisbane Rd,Unit 2 Toronto ON M3J
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Toronto  >  Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Reviews for Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Zilmar  in Toronto

This is my second time using Unique Furniture Restoration INC services. I was gifted with two antique pieces of furniture a Hallway table and an antique side chair that desperately needed restoration. I wanted the hallway table I was gifted to match an existed hutch and dining table set that we owned. Cyprian assured me that it was possible and took a drawer from the hutch to get the perfect match.
I am highly satisfied with the job. cyprian did an amazing job. The finishing detail on the table and chair was astounding.

I would definitely recommend cyprian to anyone.
my items were delivered to me on time by Cyprian and we are highly satisfied with the end result.

Thanks Zilme for that vote of confident .And thanks for trusting me with your furniture.

Annet William in Toronto

Cyprian and Co.recently refinished a Hutch that was in no form of fixing. Cyprian agreed to fix it and put it back brand new by stripping it down and giving it lacquer to finish it off with a glossy shine. Although it was very difficult labour intensive job was successful. We would definitely recommend Unique Furniture Restoration to finish any old unique antique furniture. Excellent work!!!!

Thanks a million for your support.

The owner is friendly. He gave me a good price for the work. There was parking right in front of the store. My two broken dining chairs were nicely restored within one week.

Thanks a million

Cetus &.
1 review Ajax, ON

We had our kitchen cabinets redone by Unique Furniture Restoration.The finished work was really more than what I expected _ cupboards were neatly finished and were completed in a timely manner. Excellent work!

Thanks Cetus for the great review and am very excited you love the finishing.

I call cyprian to give me a quote he come the same day and arranged pick up the next day.He was very prompt and finished everything within 2 weeks and the furnitures returned as bran new.I am very satisfied with his work and amazed at his craftsmanship.I love the way he finished my table and chairs.It elegant and beautiful .I was very happy i found him online.

Thanks for your fantastic review greatly appreciated.

Was speaking to a friend about some old table and chairs I needed to get rid of. The friend told me why should I throw away the table and chairs, when I can contact Cyprian at Unique Furniture Restoration Inc, to bring back any furniture brand new. I contacted Cyprian and had a conversation with him about his work. Subsequently, I brought my dilapidated furniture to Unique Furniture Restoration Inc . Within a week I received call from Cyprian informing me that the table and chairs is ready for pick up. When I went to pick up the furniture I was amazed at the job which was done. It was more than I expected . I applaud the work which was done on the table and chairs .For fast, effective and affordable service , I would recommend this Unique Furniture Restoration Inc to anyone who needs to renew their old furniture .

Thanks very much for the great review.

Flora E in Toronto

A friend suggested that I used Unique Furniture Restoration to restore my table. I was very hesitant as the table has been in my family for over 60 years.
I decided to visit the location to see if it was 'good enough' for my special piece of furniture. I was very satisfied with the physical space as well as the calm demeanor of Cyprian. He was very informative and showed me pictures of the work he had done. I was also able to come the picture he took of a piece he was currently working on. I was amazed at the comparison.
The very same day I brought my table in. I explained what I wanted done. He was able to explain the process to me. We agreed on a date and cost. I tried hard to hide my surprise at the price as I had received a costing that was much much higher.
I dropped in a week later to check it out and I was pleased to see what he had done. I even took a picture for my husband. When I went to pickup my table I cried. I remembered my mom and my grandma and where it was placed in their house. Cyprian then wrapped the table carefully to ensure that I did not damage it.
Thank you Cyprian for a job very well done. I'm sure that my mum and grandma are smiling up in heaven. I highly recommend you.

Your honestly is greatly appreciated.Thanks

Daniel S in Oakville

Cyprian was so easy to work with. The doors were quite difficult to deal with due to their size and weight but Cyprian was determined to get the staining and top coating even so that when the pieces were assembled they would look consistent. A sample was prepared in advance and the final product was amazingly close to the sample.

Cyprian also made certain that the doors were well dry between coats and would not let me take them until he was sure they were dry enough for transport. All of this when I'm sure he would have loved to free up space in the shop from these huge doors.

I would recommend Unique Furniture restoration to anyone that has a wood project.

Daniel Schembri

Thanks for an excellent review.Greatly appreciate.

Marilyn from North York

Redford and his staff did a phenomenal job of refinishing our dining room set and stripping and re-staining our kitchen table. Their work was perfect and they were a pleasure to deal with. We are so grateful to a friend who recommended the company, based on her knowledge of Redford's expertise in restoring fine antiques. We would not hesitate to recommend them as well, and will call on them in the future if we have any need of furniture restoration.

Thank you very much Marilyn.

Flooded in Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Our furniture was in such horrible condition after water damage that some restorers suggested we just get rid of it.
Renforth of Unique Furniture restored our badly warped and flaking pieces to perfection, among others a sideboard, upholstered chairs and a table with leaves that were stuck. Most amazing of all, he found an artist to help beautifullly restore our 300 + years old antique lacquered Dutch-Indonesian breakfront with delicate painted scenes on it.
Renforth is friendly and polite as well as a consummate professional who sets very high standards for himself. He more than delivers what he promises. We are very grateful for the excellent work he did, and to our friend for recommending him. He is a true gem!

Thank you for your business and review.

More about Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Unique Furniture and Restoration Inc will give new life to that old piece of furniture, we can help. Our goal is to make sure our customers are well taken care of and 100% satisfied with our work. Call us to learn more about our furniture restoration services. We have the expertise and the eye for detail needed to make your piece look brand new.