Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

81 Brisbane Rd,Unit 2 Toronto ON M3J
Furniture Refinish & Repair
Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Reviews for Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Jean
Jean

Dinet Set

Caprian did an excellent job on the refinishing of my set. I am really pleased and I would recommend anyone who need refinishing jobs to be done to visit Unique Furniture. Excellent!

Thanks for the review .
You were an excellent client to work with.

Glenna
Glenna

Bed Footboard, Kitchen Drawer and Dining room Chairs

We had a few items that needed repair. Cyprian did a great job with all of them! His work was clean, fast and efficient and the price was very reasonable. We will definitely use him again for any furniture repairs that we need. Thanks so much! Great customer service!

Thanks, Glenna for writing that great review.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Patio teak table refinishing

Cyprian did a fabulous job on restoring a weathered, greyed teak patio table. The refinishing was outstanding, with everything brought back to its original state. He applied a weather resistant clear coat, and the outcome was superb, as you can see from the before and after photos. I highly recommend Cyprian for his prompt and professional service.

Thanks for those kind words Jamie and the photos,most appreciated.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Dining hutch and chairs

Cyprian was so professional and kind and most importantly my grandmothers old dining hutch looks amazing! Like new, beautiful and perfect. The quality is excellent and I am very happy and would recommend them to everyone.

Thanks Nadia for speaking highly of me .
It was a pleasure working with you also.

Dining Room Chairs

This was my first time using Cyprian's services. He reglued and stablized two sets of dining room chairs - six Stickley-type oak chairs and six Windsor chairs. Each set is likely 100 years old. Cyprian did a great job. In less than 3 weeks, he delievered them back fit and ready for service. I would definitely use Cyprian's services again and recommend him higly for his professionalism, friendliness, and prompt service.

Thanks Elizabeth for speaking very highly of me and my service.

WWC in North York
WWC in North York
1 review North York, ON

Home Furniahings

I have been using Cyprian for almost a decade on all my finishing needs. His many years of experience and dedication to the finishing trade can be seen in the end result. He will go above and beyond the expected in each and every job. If you are looking for an a skilled finisher to restore a family heirloom, an antique restoration or need a new piece finished he is the person you are looking for.

Alf Checchia from Woodworking Creations.

Thanks Alf Checchia for speaking highly of me much appreciated.

vera in Toronto
vera in Toronto

Coffe table and dining set restoration

If you are looking to restore scratched or damaged furniture, Unique Furniture Restoration is the way to go. They work quality is excellent and reasonable price. My walnut coffee table was restored for the half a price other contractor asked. I also restored my old dining set. I paid hundreds and it looks like costs thousands.

Thanks, Vera it was nice working with you.

kim kingwest
kim kingwest

Dresser Refinishing

Cyprian did a fantastic job, even picked up and delivered the dresser for a small fee. I would highly recommend their services and would use them again. The dresser turned out very well.

Thanks for the great review.I am happy that you like the dresser.

norm in Toronto
norm in Toronto

restoration of a table top

The copper table top had separated from the wood frame. The top was re-glued without any trace and the surface looks as good as new.
The price was reasonable and the work was completed on time.

Thanks for the positive review !!Am glad to know that I was able to reach your expectations.

Zilmar  in Toronto
Zilmar in Toronto

Restoration of hall table and antique chair

This is my second time using Unique Furniture Restoration INC services. I was gifted with two antique pieces of furniture a Hallway table and an antique side chair that desperately needed restoration. I wanted the hallway table I was gifted to match an existed hutch and dining table set that we owned. Cyprian assured me that it was possible and took a drawer from the hutch to get the perfect match.
I am highly satisfied with the job. cyprian did an amazing job. The finishing detail on the table and chair was astounding.

I would definitely recommend cyprian to anyone.
my items were delivered to me on time by Cyprian and we are highly satisfied with the end result.

Thanks Zilme for that vote of confident .And thanks for trusting me with your furniture.

More about Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Unique Furniture and Restoration Inc will give new life to that old piece of furniture, we can help. Our goal is to make sure our customers are well taken care of and 100% satisfied with our work. Call us to learn more about our furniture restoration services. We have the expertise and the eye for detail needed to make your piece look brand new.