Tuff Recycling and Supply

Gary Krankman in Markham
Gary Krankman in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Ordered waste bins

At first I was very disappointed with this company after they arrived 45 minutes late from the scheduled time. What I then realized after using 4 other companies on my renovation project was that everyone was late by at least 4 hrs to 3 days! To top it off everyone was $100-200 more expensive. I re-ordered from Tuff for my last bin and was PROMISED a 9AM delivery and sure enough the bin showed up at 8:45AM. Not knowing the industry I feel I may have been harsh on them for showing up 45 mins late. SORRY!! I now highly recommend this company.

Daniel Oliveira in Toronto
Daniel Oliveira in Toronto

Renovation and waste removal.

Tuff Recycling provided excellent service at a very honest and reasonable price. Will definitely be ordering with them in the future !

I had a basement demolition which my contractor claimed was going to be anywhere from $2000-3000 in waste removal.

The bill with Tuff came to under $2000 which shows me their rates are very competitive.

AJ Parris in York
AJ Parris in York

Bin Rental

Chris and Joanne at Tuff provided excellent, prompt service. They helped me determine what I needed. Delivery and pick up was exactly when scheduled and happened with no fuss. Great company, will definitely use them again.

Chris A.
Chris A.
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bin for reno debris

You can't do much to differentiate a bin rental but Chris and his team managed to do it. We negotiated a very good price for a 14yd bin, he was friendly and responsive(I found him on home stars) they were about 20% cheaper than the last bin I rented from someone else. They dropped off the bin when they said they would, no damage to the driveway, let me have it for a couple of extra days (6 or 7 in total) and picked it up with no problems.

I would gladly use them again and recommend them with confidence!

Mel in vaughan
Mel in vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Basement Renovation Job.

I was in the process of renovating my basement and had some debris (counter, sink, cabinets, tiles etc.) to get rid of. The cost of junk removal was uneconomical so I decided to call around for bin pricing. After calling numerous companies I found Tuff to be fair priced and provide excellent service. They recommended the right size bin and showed up on time. I would recommend their services to anyone.

More about Tuff Recycling and Supply

Tuff Recycling and Supply specializes in waste removal and recycling as well as the supply of landscape materials. Tuff offers 4-40yd bins for both residential and commercial use. We help make your waste removal easy and hassle free. GO GREEN. GO TUFF.