Speelman's Garden Centre

Reviews for Speelman's Garden Centre

Ryan from Etobicoke
Ryan from Etobicoke

Happy repeat customer!

I have been shopping at Speelman's for years, and we always get great service. Whether researching a project, getting delivery of soil, stone, gravel, etc., or buying or Christmas tree (an annual tradition for our family at Speelman's) we are always greeted warmly and receive excellent help. They have been very helpful with planning, and the delivery guys are fantastic and friendly.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

Delivery Of Manure

Was every impressed with their service the moment they answered the phone. Delivery was prompt and on time. Everyone was super friendly and price point was amazing. Thanks very much for your amazing service!

Dissatisfied customer,

...so i went in to ask a question in regards to fertilizer, and the owner or supervisor answers, and i did not hear him due to the fact that i have an ear that is little plugged up, and he replies, and i
quote "what are you hard of hearing" in a rude tone,
I MEAN WHO TALKS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS like that...ESPECIALLY IN TODAYS ECONOMY WITH BUSINESSES GOING UNDER EVERYDAY.
I will shop somewhere else next time and so will the hundreds of contacts I have access too. What kind of a business is it that treats there customers in that manor?

awm from Toronto
awm from Toronto

stone

Brutal service, just give them a call and ask a question you will have a glimpse into how badly they treat the customers. I bought over $12000.00 worth of stone - about 10 big crates of stone- upon opening one the crates we found the majority of stone broken upon calling them to get a replacement I was told that I should have told the driver to take it back, unfortunately That was not realistic because all the crates come nailed shut and the expectation that I was to open each of these big wood crates and examine all contents while the driver stands there is not fair. Speelmans would not fix the issue, their suggestion was I pay for them to pick up the crate and pay a 25% restocking fee, buy a new crate and pay for delivery of it. seems once they have your money the already bad service turns worse, buyer beware.

JFormo from Toronto
JFormo from Toronto

Sod, manure, pavers and limestone screening.

I have used Speelman's a few times now and each time they have provided good, timely and helpful service. Their product is also first class and reasonably priced. I will certainly order from them again.

Chaz Morenz
Chaz Morenz

Delivery of Materials

I've used Speelmans many times - they are ALWAYS ON TIME, friendly, polite, great to work with. Don't know what the other customer with the bad rating was talking about...it certainly hasn't been my experience, nor the experience of the people to whom I've recommended them.

Brian from Ossington Village
Brian from Ossington Village

Yard Supplies

On friday before the long weekend I wanted to get some work done on our front yard. Ya, it was last minute, but that's the way I roll. I called Speelman on the suggestion of another garden centre to find some flagstone, (which is actually very hard to find in Toronto). They had it in stock. Could it be delivered the next day, Saturday of the long weekend? Of course it could! How good is that? The order taker even suggested the right kind of underlayer - limestone crush, and figured out how much I needed. They called before the truck left the office, and arrived about 3/4 hour later. A nice driver dropped things exactly where we asked with deft crane skills. I'll be calling them again if I need landscaping supplies.

Etobicoke Homeowner
Etobicoke Homeowner
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bought material to landscape house

The word customer service does not exist in this place. They are very rude. They also short change you when it comes to material they deliver.

I wish I never gave them my hard earned money. In a rush I went there. What a huge mistake.

There prices are also higher than most places