Oxxo Roofing Company

Reviews for Oxxo Roofing Company

Warren from Toronto
Warren from Toronto

Roof repair

I had my shingles replaced by Amilcar at Oxxo Roofing. He's a nice guy and got the job done in good time, and at a reasonable price based on comparable quotes, but since the job was done I have had a leak at the junction between the shingles and a chimney flue. I have called to have him re-look at this area, but has never returned my call. I would have recommended him based on the original work, but the follow up is a deal breaker for me, and probably should be for anyone.

Hayleylao in Vaughan
Hayleylao in Vaughan

I had my roof done by Amilcar and his crew almost 6 years ago!
Amilcar is a sweet talker, nice guy in the beginning! My roof after the first rainfall leaked in 3 places! He came back and fixed it!! But few months later, again another leak on different spot!! And came and fixed which was great but the biggest leak I have had for the last 2 years he won't come back to fix!! He won't return my calls nothing!! I have threatened to get a lawyer and he doesn't seem to care because as I am typing this comment there is a bag hanging over my ceiling fan and a bucket underneath it!!
So for those of you who are disappointed and didn't feel you got your money's worth!! I am calling my lawyer today to see if we can get Amilcar to fix all our roofs properly!!
I am tired of chasing you Amilcar!! I worked hard for my money and this is my house/roof that I trusted you to do a good job!! No more excuses!!
You get everyone to do this comment right after the work is done and you are all so sweet but when the roof leaks is when you don't respond!!

Katie from Toronto
Katie from Toronto

I am pleased with the job that Amilcar and his team did for me. (They replaced some shingles on my roof.) The job was done within a week of me contacting Amilcar, was completed efficiently and was well done. They left my property tidy and did a good job of protecting the house while working. I recommend this company.

John D'Attolico from Toronto
John D'Attolico from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

New Roof

My mother, who is on a fixed income, was having water leaking into her home. Oxxo was recommended to me by a business colleague. They came in assed the situation and repaired it quickly, professionally and reasonably . I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Brian W. from Toronto
Brian W. from Toronto

New Roof

Contacted Amilcar at OXXO Roofing. He had been recommended to me by our neighbor. Amilcar gave me a very reasonable quote for a new roof. His team came on the day that he said and did a great job. They cleaned up the property when they left. A very positive experience. Would highly recommend this company for any roofing needs.

GWToronto
GWToronto

Peaked + Flat Roof

Oxxo Roofing replaced the shingles and roofing on our house in Oct.09', giving us a 10 year warranty.
Since then the peaked roof has leaked 3 times and the flat roof
has leaked once, with major drywall damage to the ceiling below.
Amilcar from Oxxo initially responded to the first 2 leaks and recently promised to fix the later leaks + repair the drywall damage, but he didn't follow through and now we can't contact him.
I think Amilcar is a nice guy, but he should honour his warranty.
We are very disappointed.

Rodrigo westphalen from Toronto
Rodrigo westphalen from Toronto

flat roof

Our roof leaked and we needed a new roof quickly. OXXO Roofing Company was doing our neighbour's house to the rear of us. I was able to observe their work habits and quality of workmanship. I was very impressed. I called them for a quote.They showed up in uniform, very personable, professional. We hired them on the spot. They did a great job and delivered on time. I would have no hesitation recommending Oxxo as the absolute best roofing company in the city for price, quality and pride in their workmanship. The best part is they leave your place very clean, They worked very hard, our roof has a very hard to work.Thank you Amilcar , my house is in great shape thanks!...

thanks for your comment, it was a pleasure working with you, OXXO roofing is available for any questions or problems in the future .. thank you

lorenzo russo from Mississauga
lorenzo russo from Mississauga

Home Roofing

I spent an entire summer checking out contractors' reputation and price. Fortunately Amilcar Saraiva of OXXO Rooflng was finally referred to me and he came through with both best price and best service. He is a hard working, honest, dependable and competent roofer who oversees a great crew of workers. The job was priced fairly, completed on time and done well. My property was kept clean during and after the job was complete. My brother who is knowledgable regarding construction was also very impressed with the work. So much so that he too will be using the services of OXXO Roofing for commercial purposes. I would like to Congratulate and thank Amilcar and OXXO Roofing for the positive roofing experience that they created for me!

Melissa Magnotta from Richmond Hill
Melissa Magnotta from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Roof

Excellent service! Very quick and very clean!! Amilcar and his crew re-did my whole roof within a day and a half during a heat wave! My husband and I received 3 other quotes - OXXO was the best price by far. We were more than satisfied with the quality of work and service. Amilcar was extremely professional and very friendly - we would definitely hire OXXO Roofing Company again in the future!

More about Oxxo Roofing Company

Roofing, Roof Shingles, Flat Roofing and Eavestroughs Oxxo roofing company is one of the best Roofing Company's in Ontario that cares about your home. We are insured (4. 000. 000 dollar) and carry W. S. I. B. Your roof covers everything you have, that's why you need to call a ...