Cabinet Refinishers

AJW
AJW
1 review Pickering, ON

Resurfacing of Kitchen and Bathroom countertops

Both my kitchen and bathroom countertops had blemishes that could not be fixed in any simple way. I thought I had only one option: replace them. But, that was probably beyond my DIY abilities and getting someone else to do it was too costly for me. Then I was told about the Eco Refinishers products, liked the idea and had it done. The results are beyond what I would have thought possible - just like a new counter top only better because it is seemless. The finish is great. In fact, it looks so good, that my real estate agent asked me when I had had the kitchen "upgraded". He had a hard time believing it wasn't all new!

Jarrod in Kitchener
Jarrod in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen Counter

We were moving and needed to update the kitchen and didn't want to spend a lot of money or time. We were very pleased with the finished product, the end result looked like a brand new counter without any damage to the exising backsplash. Greg doesn't normally service our area but agreed to travel the extra distance. Exceptional service!

Dani from Scarborough-9355
Dani from Scarborough-9355

Kitchen countertop refacing

Logo_Cabinet_Refinishers.png Cabinet Refinishers
416-268-1961
Toronto
M5A 4T3

If you want to update your countertop under a limited budget, this is the way to go. Very efficient, beautiful finish, many colors to choose from and good for the environment. Greg Gamble (the franchise holder himself) is a thorough and pays attention to details to ensure the job is to his customer's satisfaction. I waited several weeks before I wrote this review in order to prove to myself that the new finish can take the beatings of daily use and it surely does.

Unless you have the money to replace your countertop with marble or granite, you can't go wrong with Ecocountertops. Now my kitchen looks new.

More about Cabinet Refinishers

Cabinet Refinishers is a family business. We custom build, stain, spray finish and refinish kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bookshelves and similar products. We replace cabinet doors, supply and install hardware, including space saving hardware such as pull out basket storage, lazy-Susan with no center pole etc. We repaint IKEA kitchens before or after they are installed.
We refinish and repair select furniture.

****

Our service area is Toronto and GTA, and reaches to Scarborough, Markham, Richmomd Hill, Thornhill, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Bowmanville, Port Perry and Uxbridge.

Please do not text.

To obtain a FREE quote, copy, paste and answer the questions below by sending an email directly from your own email to ours.

Our EMAIL is- greg@cabinetrefinishers.com

1. Please include several pictures of your project or whole kitchen, from left to right, floor to ceiling, and a short description of your project including your desired time frame.
Close up shots of each section are not helpful for pricing purposes unless they are areas missed by the picture showing the whole kitchen.

2. Your name, location, phone number(s) to reach you.

3. Paint colour(s) you are thinking of. We use Benjamin Moore colours, but not their products. Our finishers are commercial laquers.

4. New handles or knobs needed? Add soft close devices to each door?

5. Do you know if your cabinets are original finish or refinished?

6. Its usually not needed but would you like the inside shelves painted? This is an extra cost.

7. Is there any damage to any cabinets or are any modifications needed?

8. To your knowledge, has furniture wax or polish ever been applied to the cabinets?

9. Are you the homeowner or a contractor.

With this info, I can probably give u a firm price, and time frame from our perspective.

cheers