True North Eavestroughing

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Stouffville  >  True North Eavestroughing

Reviews for True North Eavestroughing

Sherrie in
Sherrie in
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Eavestroughing & Down Spouts

Excellent company to do business with.
We would highly recommend True North Eavestroughing!
John & his crew were professional, timely and courteous.
Company were great at communicating & installation & cleanup went smoothly.

ChevyP
ChevyP
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Friendly, Professional & Job Well Done!

John returned my initial call very quickly! He was out to quote our job within a day or two of my call & was very quick to respond to all inquiries with calls or emails. I received the quote the day that he came to see our job, as promised. It was extremely competitive & reasonable, especially for the quality of work his team did. We had a couple of quotes previously, and didn't feel the professionalism to be comfortable with either of the companies to work on our home. We found True North and after my husband researched their site, and watched many of the educational videos they had posted, we decided they were the type of company we wanted to trust with this job. As soon as I met John, I knew that they were the ones for the job! We received the quote, and that evening gave them the job. Our eavestroughs were about 32 years old (we just moved in 4 months ago), the age of the house...yikes! They were graded improperly and also the downspouts were in the ground which we found out was dangerous to our foundation & weeping tiles. John educated us on what he was going to do to correct the problem that our home had been faced with for quite some time now. He came, on time, with his team & they were straight to work! They redirected the downspouts & fixed the grading with all new eavestroughs! They disposed of the old eavestroughs (I looked out the window and saw John meticulously packing the waste away in an organized fashion which speaks to his overall working style to a "t"). My husband wasn't home during the install, so John is coming back on the weekend to educate him about what he did/changed, and why. He also went above & beyond to find some material to plug the one pipe that was the closest to our home so that no more water would get into it (as it is permanently in the cement). Super impressed with the responsiveness & professionalism of True North and will 100% be referring them to all family/friends within their service area! Thanks so much to John & your team. We purchased this house about 4 months ago, and having more to do than we initially thought, you calmed our fears for this job!

1 review Whitby, ON

Replacement of eavestroughing and downpipes

I requested a complete replacement of eavestroughing and downpipes on my 30-year old house. I asked for a quality material to be used and I got seamless aluminum eavestroughs with AluRex-Leafguard M5200 T-Rex System + downpipes installed. The work was done quickly and with attention to details. I am happy with the results and I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing new gutters! I told a friend about it and he, as well, will be contacting the True North Eavestroughing as soon as he is ready.

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

A1 Service

Team was fast, efficient and very professional. From start (request for quote with Nigel & John) to finish (walk around and payment), we could not have asked for better service. Our neighbours were even impressed and made sure to tell us. The product is as promised, price was fair, lots of colour choices, they clean up (really clean up). You wouldn't know they were there Nov 15/16 except for the tell tale beautiful new eavestroughs on your home. Excellent job and superior service - we will definitely recommend them. Thank you!!!

julie from Whitby
julie from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

eavestrough replacement

Very Happy with the final product
-Their price was competitive
-they have a large colour selection
-They were here when they said they would be
-cleanup was excellent
-They even fixed our fence !

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Eavestroughs

I received very prompt and professional service from the beginning. I like my new eavestoughs and would highly recommend True North Eavestroughing to any of my family and friends.
Thank you John.

Amack79 in Scarborough
Amack79 in Scarborough

New eaves

It was a pleasure to deal with John and his team. They showed up on time and the job they did was better than I could of expected. I had some questions and concerns while the team was working, they answered them and came up with solutions that worked for my house. Overall I would use them again and strongly recommend them.

Sean
Sean
2 reviews Hampton, ON

Neglected Eaves

When we moved into our current house we knew the eaves needed to be cleaned - we didn't know they were in disrepair...
The eaves were completely clogged in some areas and were damaged and broken in others which allowed for water to fall and sit next to the foundation which then caused leaks.
John came and quoted promptly from the time I inquired and he was realistic in scheduling the work to be done.
His team showed up on time and put extra thought/consideration into how to angle the eaves to ensure water didn't pool and drain efficiently.
After the work was complete there was a dripping noise that could be heard in the house and was ultimately unavoidable, but John came out personally and was able to dampen the sound without changing the desired drainage.
John and his team also came out right away when we experienced some tree damage.
We would definitely recommended True North to our friends and neighbours without question, we felt like they treated our home as they would treat their own.

Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga
Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga

New Eavestroughs & downspout disconnection

My mom's Eavestroughs were leaking in several corners so after researching Homestars we called True North for a quote. Philip explained that the Eavestroughs were old (which we knew) so that our best option was to replace them. He did offer to do a repair but given the age of the Eavestroughs we decided to replace them. Since we also needed the downspouts disconnected to comply with the GTA's new rules, we had that done at the same time. Philip gave us a detailed explanation of what would be done & the quote we received was very reasonable.
On the first day of the install, the crew showed up on time and got right to work. It was clear to us that they knew their business & that we had chosen the right company, They worked until about 3:30 then left for the day. Honestly this review should really be 9.5 but the only reason we're not giving them a 10 is because they left for the day without informing us. Since the backyard contains a pool, the gate needs to be locked at all times when unattended. We had opened the gate for the workers but had no idea when they left. Only after going outside did I realize they had wrapped it up for the day. They had left equipment plugged into the side outlet & the gate open. I wasn't even sure if they were coming back, but decided to lock up since I had to leave myself. When they returned the next day they said they had left because they were tired. We just wish they had let us know at the time.
That being said, the crew showed up bright & early the next day & ended up finishing the job a day early. They were pleasant, hard working & did an excellent job installing the Eavestroughs. They listened to my mom's concerns about the downspout disconnection & did their best to make it look as good as it could given the circumstances. Philip came the following day (day 3) & completed the work by adding a Zip Hinge to a downspout in an area where my mom needed to walk through so that she wouldn't be tripping over it...a practical solution that works very well.
In conclusion, I would highly recommend True North Eavestroughing to anyone needing new Eavestroughs. The Eavestroughs look great and we're confident that they will last for many years.

Mike in Ajax
Mike in Ajax
7 reviews Pickering, ON

New Eavestrough

Had some leaking eavestroughs, some sections were bent/damaged and not level, causing water to run down the side of my house where foundation crack was. Wanted to resolve this asap don't need any water running down in this spot.

Got recommended from neighbour last year and got new eavestrough installed and some extra work old chimney removed.

John came to do quote and had no problem answering all my questions. Communication was excellent, emails and phone calls returned very promptly. On time as per schedule. Minor change with crew and it was communicated before hand. Communication very important and got it right.

Crew of 3 showed up and were polite, dismantled eavestroughs, cleaned up mess and took everything away. They listened to my concern about stuffing old chimney with insulation once cut off.

They removed old leaking metal chimney and installed new plywood/shingles in place. No more leak!

Now new oversize eavestroughs installed, it rained twice and I checked for leaks.

No drips, leaks, everything working as it should! Very happy now not have to worry about dripping and risk of overflow.

Thanks again and will recommend to others for good service and install.

More about True North Eavestroughing

True North Eavestroughing NOW 2 PHONE NUMBERS to serve you better: 905-982-1831 416-991-2800 QUALITY IS OUR PRIORITY. Eavestroughs and down pipes redirect water away from your home and are often overlooked until there is a problem. Eavestroughs help to prevent mould growth, deck and foundation damage, wet basements and soil ...