True North Eavestroughing

Gutters & Eavestroughs
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Stouffville  >  True North Eavestroughing

Reviews for True North Eavestroughing

BrooklinHomeowner in Port Perry
BrooklinHomeowner in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Honest, Professional, Fair Price

John was great when I had my eavestroughs done in 2013... so great that when someone asked who was great in this area, it jogged my memory to come write this review FIVE years late.

Very knowledgeable, honest, and well-priced. There were no upsells, not gimmicks, just highly quality materials and workmanship.

Highly recommend.

Mark Mandel
Mark Mandel
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Unreliable Company

They quoted me, cancelled doing the job three times, and then told me to find someone else to do the job. I called to ask if there was something I had done to offend them, and they failed to reply. Not very impressive. It also doesn't say much for Home Stars, if they recommend a company like this.

Sherrie in
Sherrie in
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Eavestroughing & Down Spouts

Excellent company to do business with.
We would highly recommend True North Eavestroughing!
John & his crew were professional, timely and courteous.
Company were great at communicating & installation & cleanup went smoothly.

ChevyP
ChevyP
2 reviews Port Perry, ON

Friendly, Professional & Job Well Done!

John returned my initial call very quickly! He was out to quote our job within a day or two of my call & was very quick to respond to all inquiries with calls or emails. I received the quote the day that he came to see our job, as promised. It was extremely competitive & reasonable, especially for the quality of work his team did. We had a couple of quotes previously, and didn't feel the professionalism to be comfortable with either of the companies to work on our home. We found True North and after my husband researched their site, and watched many of the educational videos they had posted, we decided they were the type of company we wanted to trust with this job. As soon as I met John, I knew that they were the ones for the job! We received the quote, and that evening gave them the job. Our eavestroughs were about 32 years old (we just moved in 4 months ago), the age of the house...yikes! They were graded improperly and also the downspouts were in the ground which we found out was dangerous to our foundation & weeping tiles. John educated us on what he was going to do to correct the problem that our home had been faced with for quite some time now. He came, on time, with his team & they were straight to work! They redirected the downspouts & fixed the grading with all new eavestroughs! They disposed of the old eavestroughs (I looked out the window and saw John meticulously packing the waste away in an organized fashion which speaks to his overall working style to a "t"). My husband wasn't home during the install, so John is coming back on the weekend to educate him about what he did/changed, and why. He also went above & beyond to find some material to plug the one pipe that was the closest to our home so that no more water would get into it (as it is permanently in the cement). Super impressed with the responsiveness & professionalism of True North and will 100% be referring them to all family/friends within their service area! Thanks so much to John & your team. We purchased this house about 4 months ago, and having more to do than we initially thought, you calmed our fears for this job!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Replacement of eavestroughing and downpipes

I requested a complete replacement of eavestroughing and downpipes on my 30-year old house. I asked for a quality material to be used and I got seamless aluminum eavestroughs with AluRex-Leafguard M5200 T-Rex System + downpipes installed. The work was done quickly and with attention to details. I am happy with the results and I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing new gutters! I told a friend about it and he, as well, will be contacting the True North Eavestroughing as soon as he is ready.

Private User reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

A1 Service

Team was fast, efficient and very professional. From start (request for quote with Nigel & John) to finish (walk around and payment), we could not have asked for better service. Our neighbours were even impressed and made sure to tell us. The product is as promised, price was fair, lots of colour choices, they clean up (really clean up). You wouldn't know they were there Nov 15/16 except for the tell tale beautiful new eavestroughs on your home. Excellent job and superior service - we will definitely recommend them. Thank you!!!

julie from Whitby
julie from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

eavestrough replacement

Very Happy with the final product
-Their price was competitive
-they have a large colour selection
-They were here when they said they would be
-cleanup was excellent
-They even fixed our fence !

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Eavestroughs

I received very prompt and professional service from the beginning. I like my new eavestoughs and would highly recommend True North Eavestroughing to any of my family and friends.
Thank you John.

Amack79 in Scarborough
Amack79 in Scarborough

New eaves

It was a pleasure to deal with John and his team. They showed up on time and the job they did was better than I could of expected. I had some questions and concerns while the team was working, they answered them and came up with solutions that worked for my house. Overall I would use them again and strongly recommend them.

Sean
Sean
2 reviews Hampton, ON

Neglected Eaves

When we moved into our current house we knew the eaves needed to be cleaned - we didn't know they were in disrepair...
The eaves were completely clogged in some areas and were damaged and broken in others which allowed for water to fall and sit next to the foundation which then caused leaks.
John came and quoted promptly from the time I inquired and he was realistic in scheduling the work to be done.
His team showed up on time and put extra thought/consideration into how to angle the eaves to ensure water didn't pool and drain efficiently.
After the work was complete there was a dripping noise that could be heard in the house and was ultimately unavoidable, but John came out personally and was able to dampen the sound without changing the desired drainage.
John and his team also came out right away when we experienced some tree damage.
We would definitely recommended True North to our friends and neighbours without question, we felt like they treated our home as they would treat their own.

More about True North Eavestroughing

True North Eavestroughing Quality is our #1 Priority! Please visit www. truenorthgutters. ca and read our blog "9 Things To Know Before Hiring an Eavestrough Company" or call us directly at 416-991-2800 PLEASE NOTE: We are not responding to any inquiries made through the HomeStars system. You must contact us ...